Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> Michael Kors handbags jqr5ceo2

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 18, 2014 9:23 am    Sujet du message: Michael Kors handbags jqr5ceo2 Répondre en citant

{Common Cappies questions}
TEACHERS: If you are a teacher, you should first consult with your school's advisor, who is expected to be most familiar with Cappies rules and protocol. If the advisor can't solve the problem, he or she should contact the appropriate school board representative and then get back to you. If you have a concern or emergency that must be addressed immediately, you should contact the program director, Katie Lewis-Prieu, via email at katie.lewis-prieur@cappies.com">katie.lewis-prieur@cappies.comSTUDENTS: If you are a student,[url=http://michaelkorsbags-online.weebly.com/]Michael Kors handbags[/url], you should first contact your lead critic. If the lead critic can't solve the problem, he or she should contact the program director, Katie Lewis-Prieur, at katie.lewis-prieur@cappies.com">katie.lewis-prieur@cappies.comWhat should I do if I can't make my assigned play?If you're a teacher, please contact your school board representative or the program director immediately, Angela Dagg (angela.dagg@ocdsb.ca">angela.dagg@ocdsb.ca). If it is a last-minute cancellation due to illness or emergency, we will find a replacement. If it is a scheduling conflict, please do your best to find a replacement from among your Cappies colleagues.If you're a student, you should formally decline the show you cannot attend through CIS so that the seat being held for you can be released (this is an important courtesy - if you do not decline through CIS, the host school will lose the price of your ticket). Remember that all students must attend and review a minimum of four plays. If you are having problems rescheduling, please speak to your lead critic.What happens if I don't attend and review four plays?You will not be eligible to vote for awards on voting day, Saturday, May 10. If too many of your team members do not review their assigned plays, a school can be disqualified from the awards process. Make sure you see your assigned shows and, if you can't make an assignment, be sure to volunteer for a different show. To avoid stress and multiple deadlines in the same time period, do not leave all your plays until the end of the year.What should I do if I'm a Cappies critic and I can't submit my review onlinebecause CIS has gone offline?While this is rare, it does happen from time to time. When this happens, wait for a few minutes and then try again. You can see the current status of CIS on the main Cappies page (www.cappies.com) at any time. Be patient. You will not risk penalty if you can't file your review due to a CIS issue. Watch your e-mail inbox and this website for messages from Angela.If, and only if, it is not online for more than an hour, you can email your reviews to critic.ccc@cappies.com and your review will be forwarded to the mentors. You may be asked to refile your review to CIS once it is back online.Please do NOT submit a review outside CIS purely as a matter of convenience. If you submit a review by email when CIS is working, you will probably get an email later, possibly after the submission deadline, asking you to resubmit your review via CIS. This may result in mentors not considering your review for publication.What happens if I submit a review late, or not at all?To confirm the review submission deadline for a show, go to the main menu, click on the "view your critic information" link and you will find the deadline for each show on your attendance list. CIS strictly enforces these deadlines.If you submit your review just one second after the deadline, your review will be marked as late and mentors will be instructed not to select it for publication. FILE YOUR REVIEWS EARLY TO AVOID PROBLEMS ON DEADLINE.If you have not submitted a review 24 hours after the deadline, CIS will send you, your lead critic and your school's advisor a reminder. If you have still not filed 72 hours after the deadline CIS will notify your advisor and lead critic - telling them that you attended the show and failed to file a review. You will not be allowed to evaluate that show at awards voting.If you do this a second time, you will be removed from your school's roster, jeopardizing your school's participation in the gala.If you cannot submit a review due to illness or personal emergency, please speak to your advisor to request an extension from the program director.What should I bring to a Cappies show?MENTORS: Please be sure to bring your mentor checklists and category guide.STUDENTS: Don't forget your Cappies binders, a pen, your category guide and a Critics' Choice post-show evaluation form. Don't forget to arrange for a ride home, usually an hour after final curtain.If I'm a show director, what do I have to do before a Cappies show?Be sure to submit the eligibility form (pay careful attention to the spellings of names and to rule requirements) to John McGovern one week before your show. As well, leave the correct number of tickets in your box office and the correct number of programs in the Cappies room. Advise the mentors if you would like to address the Cappies critics prior to show time.What about after the show?Mentors should remain at the school until all Cappies critics have secured rides home. Please note that Critic discussions last at least 45-60 minutes after final curtain.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://bus.61.com/34929122/diaryread/?id=1484]qw15hadf[/url]

[url=http://bus.61.com/12996248/diaryread/?id=1573]lvxkhorx[/url]

[url=http://www.wzde.com/home/space.php?uid=46569&do=blog&id=2337385]Michael Kors handbags 0bmhljmq[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: