Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> 11. Giugliano

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 13, 2013 4:57 am    Sujet du message: 11. Giugliano Répondre en citant

WSBK: Round #6 – Portimao Qualifying Results
WSBK Website:Below the grey skies within the Autodromo International do Algarve,Sportbike lever, the eni FIM Superbike World Championship riders tackled today the 6th Tissot-Superpole of year.A remarkably close battle in the top slot for the grid saw Tom Sykes scoring his 16th career pole position for only a thousandth on the second – that means only 4.5 cm – on Eugene Laverty. The exact same gap between top-2 riders in Superpole happened one time before, such as 2009 Ben Spies snatched pole from Michel Fabrizio at Kyalami. The 1’41.360 set through the British rider meant and a new Best Lap for those Portuguese track.Tom Sykes:“I am really grateful to have five Tissot-Superpole wins at the bounce,adjustable levers, it can be a record to me. I'd been capable of my own time using a dry and sunny track but Eugene Laverty almost beat me going without running shoes on this occasion. I'm certainly eager for two races tomorrow using this program . expecting these people to be hard. We took a circuit best lap and i was amazed at that because in '09 I put in a good lap in better conditions. It implies that Pirelli usually make their an outstanding step using the tyres.”Eugene Laverty:“You can’t get any even closer the pole than that! In any event I’m willing to be relating to the front row. I developed a small mistake in this little fast lap when i thought I saw it compromised my performance. It’s a waste for those thousandth of any second,Motorcycle lever, in any case we’re ready for any races tomorrow and that also the climate conditions would be good.”Today’s Superpole was partly based the next wind storm, as drops of rain did start to fall racing lever moments prior to start of Superpole 2. Are anticipated to grow the 2013 WSBK Sporting Regulations,rear sets, a final 20-minute wet session taken place with all 12 riders involved. The circumstances quickly improved, though, meaning the riders could fight for top positions in the grid at a dry track.Jonathan Rea completes your initial row of the grid for tomorrow’s two races,racing lever, continuing to thrill following a excellent performance in qualifying. Fourth place Marco Melandri finished ahead Motorcycle racing parts of Sylvain Guintoli, Loris Baz with an improving Carlos Checa, who was simply in the position to set up a good quality lap onboard his 1199 Panigale R despite his left shoulder injury.Frenchman Jules Cluzel was 8th along the flag and the Italian trio of Michel Fabrizio, Ayrton Badovini and Davide Giugliano. Th Street Bike Levers e 2011 STK1000 Champion had a minor crash at Turn 8 within the last Superpole session.Tissot-Superpole times:1. Sykes (Kawasaki) 1’41.360 average 163.094 kph2. Laverty (Aprilia) 1’41.3613. Rea (Honda) 1’41.7874. Melandri (BMW) 1’42.1155. Guintoli (Aprilia) 1’42.2096. Baz (Kawasaki) 1’42.3287. Checa (Ducati) 1’42.4058. Cluzel (Suzuki) 1’42.6459. Fabrizio (Aprilia) 1’43.03210. Badovini (Ducati)11. Giugliano (Aprilia)12. Davies (BMW)13. Camier (Suzuki)14. Haslam (Honda)15. Neukirchner (Ducati)World Supersport – Lowes on pole over Sofuoglu:Sam Lowes keeps his 2013 pole position streak alive by securing the superior i'm all over this the grid – with the fourth amount of a row – after today’s Qualifying 2. The present Championship leader set a prosperous lap-time of 1’44.804 using race tires, resulting the one rider in the position to lap below the 1’45 bracket. Kenan Sofuoglu will become tomorrow’s race from 2nd place,adjustable Lever, and Sheridan Morais, team mate Fabien Foret and Andrea Antonelli.Dutchman Michael van der Mark was 6th in advance of Jack Kennedy and Luca Scassa. The Irishman stood a collision with Lowes throughout the session wherever he escaped uninjured, despite some initial concern.David Salom been for a while 11th, behind Raffaele De Rosa and rookie Riccardo Russo. Another collision involved Mathew Scholtz and Gabor Talmacsi, while an unfortunate Lorenzo Zanetti crashed on his own at Turn 15, eventually qualifying in 26th place.Times:1. Lowes (Yamaha) 1’44.804 average 157.734 kph2. Sofuoglu (Kawasaki) 1’45.3193. Morais (Honda) 1&#821 adjustable handle 7;45.5344. Foret (Kawasaki) 1’45.8455. Antonelli (Kawasaki) 1’46.0356. Vd Mark (Honda) 1’46.0857. Kennedy (Honda) 1’46.1318. Scassa (Kawasaki) 1’46.2119. De Rosa (Honda) 1’46.25410. Russo (Kawasaki) 1’46.272Superstock 1000:A crash at Turn 14 would not allow Sylvain Barrier to better his lap-time set yesterday in Qualifying 1, but didn’t stop the defending STK1000 Champion from scoring his 3rd pole position of the year. Monza race winner Lorenzo Savadori could close to the lead at his penultimate quick lap attempt until the flag in today’s second qualifying session, e Motorcycle lever ventually finishing 2nd which includes a 0.071 seconds gap from tomorrow’s pole-sitter.Italy’s Eddi La Marra secured one more slot within the first row by finding yourself third well before Kawasaki duo of former STK600 Champion Jeremy Guarnoni and Romain Lanusse. Championship leader Niccolò Canepa will have a good start in tomorrow’s race because he been for a while qualifying in 8th place behind Argentinean Leandro Mercado and Czech Ondrej Jezek.Times:1. Barrier (BMW) 1’45.881 average 156.130 kph2. Savadori (Kawasaki) 1’45.9523. La Marra (Ducati) 1’46.0414. Guarnoni (Kawasaki) 1’46.3855. Lanusse (Kawasaki) 1’46.5306. Mercado (Kawasaki) 1’46.9407. Jezek (Ducati) 1’46.9598. Canepa (Ducati) 1’46.9609. Lussiana (Kawasaki) 1’47.01710. McFadden (BMW) 1’47.545Superstock 600 – Race:Franco Morbidelli has won a spectacular and unpredictable Superstock 600 race at Portimao,rear sets, pursuing the close 4-way battle on your victory from the closing stages. The maiden STK600 victory in the 19 year-old Italian – who was warmly cheered by WSBK rider Michel Fabrizio at Parc Fermé in the future – was obviously a pure type of perfect race craft, especially on the last lap,billet mirror, while he fought as well with Tony Covena for ones lead before the Dutchman went wide at Turn 13,adjustable Lever, allowing Bastien Chesaux and Gauthier Duwelz to build through.While Morbidelli were able to defend his small margin to totally as race winner,Brake and Clutch Lever, Duwelz might earn a late pass over Chesaux over the finish straight for 2nd, having a clearly disappointed Covena to check out in 4th place after an interesting performance ready.Pole-sitter Adrian Nestorovic’s race drew to somewhat of a very early end inside the first turn after high-siding and landin motorcycle brake lever g badly on your tarmac. The Australian was informed you have no major injuries in addition to a concussion.Results:1. Morbidelli (Kawasaki) 10 Laps/45.920 km in 18’20.298 average 150.243 kph2 SportBike Levers . Duwelz (Yamaha) 0,billet mirror.0623. Chesaux (Honda) 0.1034. Coveña (Kawasaki) 0.2205. Gamarino (Kawasaki) 3.6636. Nocco (Kawasaki) 4.7847,Brake and Clutch Lever. Marchal (Yamaha) 5.6408. Mulhauser (Yamaha) 11,bar end mirror.6309. Vitali (Suzuki) 11.81410. Jones (Honda) 15.20011. Salvadori (Yamaha) 15.36612. Casalotti (Yamaha) 17.15713. D’Annunzio (Yamaha) 17.29614. Cecchini (Honda) 17.49215,adjustable levers. Schmitter (Yamaha) 18.465Standings:1. Duwelz 772. Ches clutch lever aux 563. Morbidelli 544. Coveña 525. Morrentino 336. Mulhauser 327. Nestorovic 318. Gamarino 319. Salvadori 2710. Nocco 2511. Tessels 1912. Casalotti 1913,handle lever. Tuuli 1714. Tatasciore 1615. Vitali 15For more information: www.worldsbk,handle lever.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: