Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> as he ran out one place behind Andrea Antonelli

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 15, 2013 8:26 am    Sujet du message: as he ran out one place behind Andrea Antonelli Répondre en citant

WSBK: Kawasaki Racing &#8211,Sportbike Parts; Portimao Supersport Report
Kawasaki Racing Report:Kawasaki‘s Fabien Foret and Kenan Sofuoglu could each have won the 20-lap Portimao race but Fabien arrived second adjustable levers and Kenan third and they're now tied on 81 points.The team-mates had pushed an idea to make sure that they can both stop in contention with pole man Sam Lowes therefore proved helpful for quite a while,Coach Factory Outlet Online,motorcycle custom parts, with each applying pressure,Coach Factory Outlet,motorcycle gear,Coach Outlet, lifting the lead and after that managing the pace.A racing lever three-rider fight became a four rider one when Michael van Der Mark arrived by laps to move but but they saw over challenge out of your young Dutch rider neither Fabien in second nor Kenan in third could collect the best pace of Lowes relating to the last lap.Fabien was second with the race,Coach Outlet Store Online,sport bike parts,Coach Factory Online, his third podium of 2013, while Kenan went third and it is now equal second on points with Foret, with Lowes 39 points in advance of both of them red carpet rounds.Kenan set the easiest lap of the race,Sportbike Gear, a 1’45.730 on lap 12.Luca Scassa (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) posted an eighth place despite finding some intricacies, as he ran out one place behind Andrea Antonelli (Team Goeleven Kawasaki) who was seventh in your race and also the championship. Scassa remains sixth overa motorcycle clutch ll it is nearer to fifth place than as he started from.David Salom (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) aimed to complete the race however with problems in her injured right-hand and several small difficulty with his machine set-up he finally taken in to retire from your race.Vladimir Ivanov (Kawasaki DMC-Lorenzini Team) was 18th and out of your points while Kevin Coghlan (Kawasaki DMC-Lor Street Bike Levers enzini Team) even Motorcycle lever tually crashed coupled with to retire.Fabien Foret:“I got a podium and after two difficult rounds I can take it with pleasure. It usually is nice that should be within the box. To tell the truth we'd a plan as well as Kenan and through the race I saw it will training OK when we were all together. I think van Der Mark emerged quite late from the race and disturbed our plan rather a lot so i seemed to be surprised to look at him there. If you find yourself suddenly four guys together you may have more ways to consider. I'm quite upset when using the little mistake I manufactured in one more lap, as I can have had the race win but maybe so when in Imola I may.”Kenan Sofuoglu:“I think today Sam deserved to win the race all weekend he was the quickest and also on the race. I realise that individuals present an downside to bad enough grip from the rear of your bike and it's also spinning. We'd the same thing at Assen, Donington and so again here. We should uncover what to accomplish because looking for adjustable lever ustralia we don't go testing in which we need to improve it using area. It is not justification because today clutch and brake levers we all have been fighting hard and anyone of four years old men and women could possibly have won the race. Let us keep doing its job Kawasaki is fully behind me to enhance the bike much more and hopefully in Imola we will be better.”For more informat brake clutch levers ion: www.kawasaki-racingteam.eu -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: