Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> ll be hoping that changes a few days ago. We’

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: ll be hoping that changes a few days ago. We’ Répondre en citant

WSBK: Donington Park Pre-Event Ticker
Aprilia RacingAfter the thrill at Monza the time has come with the Aprilia Racing Team to move within the Great britain,Sportbike Parts, only a shout from Sherwood Forest, to defend myself against the English Donington Park circuit. That is a special weekend for both riders which is the closest race by for Northern Irishman Eugene Laverty and Sylvain Guintoli lives just half-hour out of your track.There is not any deficit of motivation. The original ones would be the presence of your fdouble bubble windscreenans, encouraged from a championship situation with which has Sylvain with the lead with 137 points,motorcycle custom parts, 13 over his teammate,motorcycle gear, fresh from the podium and also a victory at Monza. The Aprilia Team’s extraordinary labours have allowed Guintoli and Laverty to tackle each race using sights set at the podium,Sportbike Gear, resulting in manufacturer standings where Aprilia dominates using an 18 point advantage over BMW,sport bike parts, 42 before Kawasaki, 94 looking at Honda, 104 above Suzuki and 120 over Ducati.The variable that could reshuffle the deck is a weather, as it is forever the situation when racing on English soil. With the rear motorcycle stand moment the forecast appears confirm this theory, predicting alternating rain and clear skies which has no consistent solution. Regardless, even in the wet Guintoli and Laverty have proven their skills astride their RSV4s.Thewomen motorcycle helmets weekend holds some strong personal undertones for Sylvain Guintoli: “Donington has become a thriller personally! Amongst many eventful races, right here is the tramotorcycle exhaustck where I met she, but also the onhandle gripse where I broke my leg very badly during the past year. I live 30min from Doni so it’s like my house race. Many good friends are visiting support me.”Donington is unquestionably not Eugene Laverty’s favorite track as his best placing here must have been a double podium while in the British Championship undermotorcycle mufflers opposites. 2013 might be the right year to upset predictions: “Donington hasn't ever been kind with myself in the last so I’ll be hoping that changes a few days ago. We’ve was built with a great run of form lately and i would like to continue our podium streak. Donington couldn’t be morerearsets dissimilar to the prior circuit of Monza and we’ll will want to try to control great and bad the RSV4. Seven riders on five different makes of machinery could win this weekend so it’s will be a tough fight.” Page 1 of 6 Prev motorcycle fairings 123456 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: