Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> Coach Outlet Online

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:00 am    Sujet du message: Coach Outlet Online Répondre en citant

MOTOGP: Spies Won't Return Until 100%,Coach Factory Online
PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Grand Prix of Italy from Mugello will air Reside on SPEED on Sunday,Coach Factory Outlet,Coach Factory Outlet Onlin, June 2nd from a two-hour programming block that starts at 7:00am ET. #MotoGPonSPEEDAn unhappy Ben Spies will not put a real kick frame on his revisit racing to MotoGP shock as to.As predicted by SPEED.com on Friday,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Outlet, Spies has withdrawn from Sunday's Italian Grand Prix to execute further rehab on his slow-to-heal right shoulder.The Texan has recently vowed to not ever bring back to racing until he or she is 100% fit and exempt from discomfort through the niggling tendon and ligament damage as part of his right shoulder. A rushed get back on riding for pre-season testing in February triggered the setback to his recovery using a shoulder reconstruction in late October 2012.Getting into good shape and satisfying himself that they can race competitively currently is Sbrake clutch leverspies' singular goal."This has way longer thadouble bubble windscreenn I wanted,Coach Factory Outlet Onlin, and until it will be 100% I really have no idea of when I am ready,Coach Factory Outlet,Coach Outlet," Spies said. "I may go you will find have it returned to 100%,Coach Factory Online, anSportBike Leversd I'd rather not speculate on the timmotorcycle rear stande frame; it's happen right now but hopefully sooner rather than later."It is frustrating for me,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Outlet Online, the fans,Coach Outlet Online, they, Pramac, Ducati… everybody. At this time it can be out of my control and everything I am able to do will be done."Everyone wants an occasion line on when my shoulder will probably be ready but this not an injury the place where you require a cast off to get a plate dress yourself in and race by 50 percent weeks."Spies will go back home to Dallas later monday after staying on in Italy seeking an additional medical opinion on recovery and rehab oled tail light assemblyptions although he admits what he really needs is time.That's in smotorcycle exhausthort supply given that the MotoGP season enters into a fastpaced mid-season schedule with four races above the next seven weeks culminating with th rear motorcycle stande US Grand Prix at Laguna Seca on July 21. Page 1 of two Prev rearsets 12 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: