Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> Borse Gucci Outlet

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Borse Gucci Outlet Répondre en citant

2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom &#8211,Borse Gucci Outlet; First Ride Italian V-Twin power cruiser gets naked,Gucci Borse,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Borse,Gucci Sito Ufficiale.
Well before the glamorous center-stage unveiling of the California 1400 contemporary year’s Milan show, Moto Guzzi knew it really is new V-Twin power cruiser had the in order to picture of one of the finest names during the history of motorcycling. Spending this money to bring this new machine to market was an asset worth making.Pillar from the whole project certainly is the California 1400 Touring given that it accurately targeted any particular segment on the market: lov clutch lever ers of classically styled,Borse Gucci, comfortable and well-equipped, however not overloaded, grand-touring motorcycles. Competitors in that class is very, applying the one and only Harley-Davidson, the undisputed primary,Borse Gucci, nonetheless the return, in money and image, can be definitely worth the effort.Now, the California 1400 Custom extends garden to some more accessible price level: $14,990, $3000 fewer than the Touring. Basically a naked version of Touring,Gucci Outlet, the Custom boasts a narrower,Gucci Borse, lower handlebar and Sachs shocks with 10mm more travel, equaling that surrounding the unchanged 46mm Sachs for motorcycle brake lever k. Other rolling gear is the similar. The most notable difference stands out as the substantial cut in curb weight,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, thanks to avoidance of the Touring components. At 701 pounds, the Custom is 42 pounds lighter when compared to the Touring.Nothing has changed on the engine department. The massive 1380cc, 90-degree, transverse V-Twin is supplied in the very same state of tune because the Touring,Borse Gucci Outlet, becoming a claimed 96 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 87 foot-pounds of peak torque at 2750 rpm. The full electronics suite on the Touring is in addition on brake clutch levers duty here.Flu,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, cloudy but dry morning welcomed me within the Moto Guzzi factory in Mandello, where I took delivery from the California Custom ready for my test. Having good comprehension of the roads on the bottom, I hit the freeway going north, with Lake Como on racing lever my left side, a few hundred feet below.Around the sweeping curves of one's freeway,Borse Gucci, the California Custom felt perfectly in your home. Even though the loss of superb Touring windshield left me already familiar with the brisk air out of your Alps, it made the bike completely indifferent within the not-too-friendly crosswinds. The heavy steering geometry (32 degrees rake, 6.1 inches trail) returned a sound,Gucci Outlet,Gucci Outlet, reassuring feeling, without having any delayed response.I left the freeway with some 40 miles and roared to life an alpine route to what is handling qualities connected with the load loss. Because roads were dry, I set traction control on its least-intrusive number-one setting and power-delivery mapping to “veloce” (fast). The 200/60-16 rear radial took perfect care of the ma Motorcycle racing parts ssive torque delivered by Guzzi’s largest-ever V-Twin.This alpine roads give you a nice combination of tight corners and sweeping fast ones, not to mention rather steep grades. All over again, I seemed to be positively surprised by the agility of a chassis that, by its numbers (wheelbase spans 66.3 in.), need not make you feel inside your home for the twisty mountain road. Nonetheless Custom being more agile compared to the Touring I rode last November on your slightly less-demanding road. The great flexibility belonging to the en clutch and brake levers gine reduced the call to use the six-speed transmission to have enjoyment from a spirited ride.ABS-assisted Brembo brakes never missed a beat, as well as the longer shocks extend lean angle. Cornering clearance would have to be watched, since the bike leans rather eagerly into corners while the under-footboard feelers you should not send strong signals whenever they contact the tarmac; binge-eating syndrome has to be solid portion of the frame.An incredibly nice ride resulted in such a miserable way. After i returned to Mandello, the skies opened, and the photo shoot were forced to take place in the rain. While the California Custom is a capable and pleasant multi-purpose roadster, the Touring, having its heated grips and windshield, will be a better choice through the winter conditions. If I were instructed to decide upon the two models, I would sell certainly one of my wife’s rings and use the California 1400 Touring.2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 adjustable lever Custom - action #1'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #2'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #3'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #4'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio right 3/4 view'>2 Motorcycle lever 013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio left 3/4 view'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio rear 3/4 view'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio top rear'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - headlight/handlebars'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - handlebars/instrumentation panel'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - Sachs gas charged shock absorber'> -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: