Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> billet mirror

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:45 pm    Sujet du message: billet mirror Répondre en citant

Atlanta 450 Supercross Results 2013,Borse Gucci
Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart finally had the ride he’s been looking due to this season, having a fantastic get started in the gate in Atlanta and holding the lead through all 20 laps for his first 450 SX win of the year. Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Motorcycle racing parts Ryan Villopoto didn’t give Stewart an inch of breathing room within contest,Brake and Clutch Lever, but was cannot select a line past, ending the night time in second. Rockstar Energy Suzuki’sDavi Millsaps retained an area at the rostrom through another round, taking third.“Should you wish to I have faith that, we won,billet mirror,” said Stewart. “This complete season has long been sorts of crazy... It has been basically a fantastic day. I'd been fastest in qualifying, I holeshot the warmth race, I holeshot the primary event and i led every lap I have been on. I’m not visiting l lie,Gucci Outlet,racing lever,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, I was a little bit nervous because I haven’t been to be found shortly. Nevertheless i felt good and so i was just aiming to remain in my head while focusing. I have to give it up to your Yoshimura Suzuki team. They’ve been working hard and they’ motorc Street Bike Levers ycle brake lever ve stood by me in such a up-and-down year. Now I’m enthusiastic about building within this momentum and on the way to St. Louis.”Villopoto’s teammate, Jake Weimer, made his return after having suffered a string of misfortunes within the first rounds, including broken ribs and pneumonia. The Kawasaki rider held third-place because of the opening laps, but slipped back as Millsaps pushed up from fourth. Then, Stewart, Villopoto and Millsaps held steady within their positions on the checkers.Soon after, Team Hond brake clutch levers a Muscle Milk’sJustin Barc racing lever ia overtook Weimer for fourth,bar end mirror, where he remained on the finish. Bam Bam got approximately Millsaps numerous times during competition,Gucci Borse, but eventually lost ground, ending over three seconds behind the Suzuki ace. Barcia’s teammate, Trey Canard, and Red Bull KTM’sRyan Dungey settled int Motorcycle lever o the 5th and sixth positions,Borse Gucci Outlet, respectively, when the race neared the mid-point. Both riders remained fixed of their spots to the end.Geico Honda’s Eli Tomac took seventh during his first 450 SX round of the season, having movedup while theEastern Regional 250 SXriders face off. He’ll revisit battle to the points lead in 250 SX West action whenever the series lands in Seattle in April.Though Weimer lost ground during the race, once he arrived at eighth he surely could hold, accompanied by Two Two Motorsports’ Chad Reed in ninth and Motoconcepts’ Mike Alessi in 10th.BTO KTM’s Andrew Short made his debut in reference to his new team and ride,rear sets, and looking for a promising showing in heat race seemed poised to publish a big create the main. Unfortunately, a mid-race crash saw clutch and brake levers Shorty fall well not in the top-10 and hubby only agreed to be capable to recover to 14th by the finish.Millsaps’ consistency helped him remain the complete 450 SX points leader from your first 1 / 2 of the summer season. Villopoto moved up to second after Atlanta, now trailing Millsaps by 22 points. Dungey slipped to 3rd overall, and Canard who remains in fourth. Reed is eight points adrift of Canard in fifth, while Barcia remains in sixth.Davi Millsaps took third in Atlanta and remains the general 450Supercross points leader.Atlanta 450 Supercross Results 2013: 1. James Stewart (Suzuki) 2. Ryan Villopoto (Kawasaki) 3. Davi Millsaps (Suzuki) 4. Justin Barcia (Honda) 5. Trey Canard (Honda) 6. Ryan Dungey (KTM) 7. Eli Tomac (Honda) 8. Jake Weimer (Kawasaki) 9. Chad Reed (Honda) 10. Mike Alessi (Suzuki) 11. Matt Goerke (KTM) 12. Broc Tickle (Suzuki) 13. Justin Brayton (Yamaha) 14. Andrew Short (KTM) 15. Peter Larsen (Honda)450 Supercross Championship Points 2013: 1. D clutch lever avi Millsaps, 174 2. Ryan Villopoto,sport bike accessories, 152 3. Ryan Dungey,adjustable levers, 148 4. Trey Canard, 135 5. Chad Reed, 127 6. Justin Barcia, 116 7. Andrew Short,Sportbike lever, 102 8. James Stewart, 100 9. Justin Brayton, 91 10. Matt Goerke, 79
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: