Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> cweqrpmd-spun7

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: cweqrpmd-spun7 Répondre en citant

M1 PowerSports In promoting Races in 2014
M1 PowerSports, the firm that promoted AMA Pro Superbike events at Road Atlanta, Homestead Miami Speedway and NOLA Motorsports Park, confirmed Friday that it's going to not promoting events in 2013. Instead the business enterprise will focus efforts in such a year on bolstering AMA Pro Road Racing’s television broadcast arrangement on CBS Sports Network and working to promoters and racetracks on sales and promotions for their respective events. It's also you begin your workout in promoting races again in 2014 with Road Atlanta and NOLA Motorsports Park while the in all likelihood venues.Because of its successful background in promoting past World and AMA Superbike events, M1 PowerSports was perceived as any savior to your beleaguered AMA Pro Road Racing Series. While seventy one of M1’s events not too long ago were generally considered the best promoted races from the series, the races by and large lost money. Additionally M1 PowerSports main financial backer Jeremy LaTrasse, of Twitter fame, thought they would cool off from the partnership with M1, although he still sponsors the Roadrace Factory Red Bull team. Cameron Gray, CEO of M1 PowerSports, said these people were hoping to get a Road Atlanta date finished this present year, but were not able negotiate to start dating this late while in the season. AMA Pro Racing also issued an updated 2013 road racing schedule on Friday, May 24, 2013, removing a currently announced TBA date sometime in August or September. It seems apparant that after chatting with Gray, of the fact that possible TBA ended up be Road Atlanta.“Road Atlanta would have been a good results,” Gray said of last year’s event. “It was great employing the track staff there. We’re bummed that we’re not heading back. Just last year we 75 vendors and overall it went fantastic. Even approximately a final little while we tried to keep a date open, however became too far gone hanging around. We can’t ask a track which keeps a date open indefinitely and something in the issues we ran into at the moment was many different the sponsors Time passes from big feature would be the TV package and everything just joined together in its final stages. “My focus has worked with Chet [of Chet Burks Productions,louis vuitton borse, who assemble the tv package for AMA Pro Road Racing], getting every one of the contracts squared away and handling the clients for Chet. Which can will always be the thing i center on most this season and we’ve got two tracks we’re considering [promoting] for buy.” Gray believes which includes a television package in position,borse louis vuitton, the chances of M1 promoting races next year are greatly increased.He believes successful races might be held at Homestead Miami Speedway and NOLA Motorsports Park, but perhaps at different times during the season.“Miami can have some legs, on the other hand think the city must gets behind that event,” Gray explained. “I don’t know if during the past year was a fair assessment of your race due to bad weather. Finding myself the tropics it can certainly rain anytime down there. That and we've been trying to purchase advertising all through the election, that your rude awakening. We paid six figures just in radio [advertising].”“New Orleans was obviously a great track and great people to make use of. They really want us back. We might appreciate take an event there in the spring. You just don’t fight football on the bottom. And that presents them more hours for more seats or make temporary seating and covered seating. It’s a sizable event town and so i see NOLA as having very good possibility coming back there.”In accessory for hoping promote Road Atlanta and NOLA again next season, Gray said M1 has solid backing from sponsors with enough force that they choose to expand in 2014 as well as put a few more races. “We need to get things going now and let people know where we stand as well as are returning to get things rolling early so we might get Road Atlanta and NOLA back around the schedule in 2014. We have a lot of experience at VIR [Virginia International Raceway] as well as the new management maybe there’s something we're able to do there. That’s one track where we have sponsors already telling us whenever we give back they’re on side. I really like VIR and we also always had a great crowd there. Again, I’d should have that passed by the AMA, nevertheless i wants to realize that as an option.“And I am aware of myself and AMA Pro Racing would enjoy look at the Northwest when we can find a track which will work. We came all-around creating a test at Portland International Raceway. There's a lot of motorcyclists up there and are also hungry a great event. And there’s a totally new track being piled up in the area call The Ridge. You appear at how the community on the websites for supports the motocross race [Washougal] and also the Seattle Supercross merely have a nice strong feeling that your road race has to be a big success.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: