Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> 14. David Anthony

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: 14. David Anthony Répondre en citant

SuperBike Daytona Race 2 Results 2013
AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike played in dramatic fashion, with Yoshimura Suzuki’s Martin Cardenas notching his second professional SuperBike win because of a wide margin in the other field. Monster Energy Graves Yamaha’s Josh Herrin held to second following a dramatic, late race battle with third-place finisher,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Outlet, Larry Pegram of Pegram Racing. Herrin’s teammate and defending SuperBike champion, Josh Hayes,Borse Gucci Outlet, had a later date of misfortune,Gucci Borse, extracting of competition with mechanical issues for any second day in a row after holding charge for your first share of the race.Race 2 kicked off by having a fierce battle between Herrin, Hayes, and Cardenas inside lead pack. The riders quickly distanced themselves from the other competitors and Hayes was stalwart out front. Herrin trailed the Mississippi native because did in Race 1,Gucci Borse, following Hayes’ lines as closely as is feasible and Cardenas, too, couldn’t be shaken. By the second lap, the Colombian rider was challenging Herrin for ones runner-up spot.Nearing the racing lever mid-point, Cardenas found an opening when Herrin took a turn too wide, slipping past into second. Shortly after, he might pull a tight turn to pass Hayes to the lead, but a few corners later Hayes answered back and regained front side. Herrin,Borse Gucci, then in third,Gucci Outlet, maintained on Cardenas’ rear tire and looked poised to develop a pass, but he made one small mistake while entering a turn along with to square the bike up, losing valuable time within the lead pack. Herrin can circle back and re-enter competition, keeping his third-place spot,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, but had Pegram to tackle following his elope track.“I merely didn’t shift, didn’t stop tough enough for the lever visiting Turn 1 i went into neutral,” said Herrin. “I have been lucky and was able to save it and your hands on Larry in to the end.”Hayes’ misfortune came following, as well as time both of them riders were over 1 Motorcycle lever 0 seconds before field. Cardenas assumed charge easily clutch and brake levers and remained steady in the checkers.“I didn’t expect it (his first race win of year) in to the future this soon inside season,” said Cardenas. “If Hayes didn’t have his problem, he would were first as they is a tiny bit faster than me today, but I’ll use it. The race was decent right now,Borse Gucci, Freezing attemptedto hang using the two Yamahas then four laps or five from your e SportBike Levers nd Hayes had his mechanical trouble. I recently tried to keep a good pace not make some mistakes.Cardenas offered his ideas on cost of his race win when asked whether or not this was t clutch lever he most crucial of his career.“Presently, yes, as the other win My partner and i was at the wet. This particular one, motorcycle clutch with Hayes out, isn’t the manner in which everyone could possibly have planned to, but it’s a lot better than the one My partner and i in your wet. For the present time ours is a vital.”Pegram and Herrin duked one another within a intense battle for second, with Pegram make pass during the final laps. Herrin could answer back after that, anf the crossed the series half a bike-length earlier than Pegram.National Guard Jordan Suzuki’s Roger Hayden finished the afternoon in fourth as well as his teammate,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, Danny Eslick, in fifth. Cardenas’ teammate, Chirs Clark, finished in sixth with Team Moto Venezuela’s Robertino Pietri in seventh and KTM’s Chris Fillmore in eighth. M4 Broaster Chicken’s Chris Ulrich and Team TJA Valencia’s Bernat Martinez took ninth and 10th respectively.Herrin holds the overall points lead by way of a single point over Cardenas. Pegram is third overall, combined with Eslick in fourth and Clark in fifth.AMA Pro SuperBike Daytona Race 2 Results 2013: 1. Martin Cardenas (Suzuki) 2. Josh Herrin (Yamaha) 3. Larry Pegram (Yamaha) 4. Roger Hayden (Suzuki) 5. Danny Eslick (Suzuki) 6. Chris Clark (Suzuki) 7. Robertino Pietri (Kawasaki) 8. Chris Fillmore (KTM) 9. C adjustable levers hris Ulrich (Honda) 10. Bernat Martinez (Suzuki) 11. Reese Wacker (Suzu Motorcycle lever ki) 12. Trent Gibson (Suzuki) 13. Rodolfo Ramirez (Kawasaki) 14. David Anthony (Suzuki) 15. Josh Hayes (Yamaha)AMA Pro SuperBike Championship Points 2013: 1. Josh Herrin, 56 2. Martin Cardenas, 55 3. Larry Pegram, 42 4. Danny Eslick, 34 5. Chris Clark, 31 6. Robertino Pietri, 29 7. Chris Fillmore, 24 8. David Anthony, 20 9. Bernat Martinez, 20 10. Geoff May, 19
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: