Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> billet mirror

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 2:37 pm    Sujet du message: billet mirror Répondre en citant

Villopoto,Borse Gucci Outlet, Hahn Win St. Louis Supercross Thriller
Ryan Villopoto and Wil Hahn capped off a fascinating nights racing with main-event wins on the St. Louis Supercross,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, the ninth round of your Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship Series.You will discover over 60,sport bike accessories,Gucci Outlet,000 fans looking on within the Edward Jones Dome, Villopoto, in the Monster Energy Kawasaki, originated in behind to win for those fourth time period of the 2013 season. The defending champion was running fourth over the third lap should the red rag was launched that stopped the race right after riders met up and crashed, injuring JGRMX/Toyota Yamaha rider Kyle Chisholm. (Chisholm was carried there are various track with, reportedly, injuries to his back and leg.)On your staggered restart, Villopoto continued to do everything forward. He caught and passed TwoTwo Motorsports/Discount Tires Honda's Chad Reed for third, then got around Honda Muscle Milk's Justin Barcia.Villopoto had a different rider earlier than him - last week's winner James Stewart,Borse Gucci, at the Yoshimura Suzuki.The 2 main major went on-line a variety of laps with Villopoto active Stewart relating to the 13th lap. About the same time, Barcia bobbled and lost a handful of positions, handing third to Reed.Villopoto followed to accept the win,Motorcycle lever,Gucci Outlet, with Stewart getting second and Reed third for his second podium of the year."It was obviously a crazy night out there," said Villopoto. "I developed costly mistake in the first start,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, so that i knew my work was removed in my circumstances. I'd been capable of making things happen at the second start and have in front after a little wild racing. It's decreasing to crunch a serious amounts of we were all able to make it happen tonight."Fourth place visited Red Bull KTM's Ryan Dungey,Gucci Borse, while Barcia have been fifth overall.Series points leader Davi Millsaps, in the Rockstar Energy Drink team,Motorcycle Superstore, experienced his worse finish of the year in sixth,Borse Gucci, associated with holeshotter, Motoconcepts' Mike Alessi,Gucci Borse, Honda Muscle Milk's Trey Canard, JGRMX/Yamaha's Justin Brayton and BTO-Sports/KTM's Andrew Short.GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn proved that his Atlanta win last weekend had not been fluke, because he collected his second win of his career.Wil Hahn backed up his to begin with win last month at Atlanta with another win in St. Louis. Photography By: Hoppenworld.comHahn got seem to a useful start, while his number-one rival, Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki's Dean Wilson was stuck involved with the pack.Wilson produced valiant effort attacking the leading. He picked off riders one by one until he was close to Hahn's rear fender. Wilson actually made the pass for that lead on Hahn to the 12th lap but couldn't hold it.Hahn came right back, getting back by Wilson moments later and could hold off Wilson other way.Hahn now leads Wilson by one point while in the 250 East standings and may wear the red plate starting yet another round at Daytona."It means the world to me,racing lever," Hahn said. "Going from none to two is a good feeling. Only to get some momentum on my little side can be another good feeling. In my circumstances,billet mirror, I recently should keep consistent and finding the starts I'm getting and merely ride bright race."Third on the night visited Rockstar Energy Suzuki's Blake Wharton, associated with Red Bull KTM's Marvin Musquin, who crashed about the first lap along to return from behind, and Yamaha rider Jeremy Martin.RESULTS450 Main1. Ryan Villopoto Kawasaki2. James Stewart Suzuki3. Chad Reed Honda4. Ryan Dungey KTM5. Justin Barcia Honda6. Davi Millsaps Suzuki7. Mike Alessi Suzuki8. Trey Canard Honda9. Justin Brayton Yamaha10. Andrew Short KTM450 Points Standings1. Davi Millsaps Suzuki, 1892. Ryan Villopoto Kawasaki, 1773. Ryan Dungey KTM,Borse Gucci Outlet,adjustable levers, 1664. Trey Canard Honda, 1485. Chad Reed Honda,handle lever, 1476. Justin Barcia Honda, 1327. James Stewart Suzuki, 1228. Andrew Short KTM, 1139. Justin Brayton Yamaha, 10310. Broc Tickle Suzuki, 87250 East Main1. Wil Hahn Honda2. Dean Wilson Kawasaki3. Blake Wharton Suzuki4. Marvin Musquin KTM5. Jeremy Martin Yamaha6. Vince Friese Honda7. James Decotis Honda8. Cole Thompson Honda9. Zach Bell Honda10. Peter Larsen Honda,CNC sport bike parts,250 East Points Standings1. Wil Hahn Honda, 702. Dean Wilson Kawasaki, 693. Blake Wharton Suzuki, 604. Marvin Musquin KTM, 535. Vince Friese Honda, 396. Gavin Faith Honda, 387. Justin Hill Kawasaki, 368. James Decotis Honda, 349. Jeremy Martin Yamaha, 3210. Kyle Peters Honda, 31
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: