Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement -> the Schmidt Peterson Motorsports

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 28, 2013 10:26 am    Sujet du message: the Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Répondre en citant

HAWKSWORTH: A Weekend To Forget,motorcycle helmets
Precisely what a nightmare weekend at Long Beachsportbike mirrors! It began beside me writing off your vehicle in opening practice after just five laps, that had been totally my fault. I felt like I’d got to grips while using the track really quickly and immediately felt comfortable to implement pushing the limits – unfortunately,motorcycle fairing,motorcycle gear, I discovered the hard manner in which whenever you stop showing street circuits the adjustable leversrespect they require, you pay the final price. Lesson learned! Thankfully, the Schmidt Peterson Motorsports (SPM) crew was the best form and so they in a position to convert the spare car from oval spec to road course spec, changing an electric motor, gearbox and about each and every component before final 45-minute practice session the following day.On Saturday, I'm in the position to dial back into the track and have to the best spot with the timesheets by using a car I used to be delighted with. Going in qualifying, there was a tyre strategy in-place which we believed hands us the ideal possibility capture pole position. Sadly, the red light really interrupted our rhythm and meant we had arrived incapable of fulfil our potential as our last two runs were somewhat rushed. Due to same scenario again,Sportbike Parts,motorcycle stands, I’m sure we might have inked things differently – products that's the wonder of hindsight! You will always find lessons you can actually take from any situation,motorcycle custom parts, and possibly at the end of the morning, it had been still my third front row stamotorcycle exhaustrt from three in Indy Lights.The race,sport bike parts, though,Sportbike Gear, was very disappointing. [Carlos] Munoz got a tremendously good launch and left me planning to tuck motorcycle rear standin behind him taking to convert One. I used to be so focussed on him and moved on the track into his slipstream since i thought My partner and i cleared [Zach] Veach,motorcycle fairings, but evidently I hadn’t as well as upshot was that you both been for a while inside wall. To make matters worse, [Peter] Dempsey was collected within the incident great race was over too. Having watched the movie replay of this accident repeatedly, I noticed usually was largely aSportBike Leverst fault and obviously have acknowledge at fault with the. It was subsequently a total shame as I am sure Veach,motorcycle mufflers, Dempsey plus i all felt like we the opportunity to puducati clutch coverssh for your win. To summarise, then, the weekend was a certain disaster. I made two unforgivable mistakes in which I couldn&brake clutch levers#8217;t become more devastated or further sorry with the team – nevertheless will be taught from those mistakes and advance.My focus is already firmly on your upcoming oval the main calendar, applying motorcycle fairing the Freedom 100 from the famed Indianapolis Speedway from a month’s time.~JackLearn more info on Jack at http://www.jackhawksworth.co.uk assure which you can follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jackhawk91.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: