Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> 7. Michel Fabrizio

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 19, 2013 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: 7. Michel Fabrizio Répondre en citant

World Superbike Imola Resul St Exercise bike Levers ts The year 2013,longchamp sale
Tom Sykes scored this 9th not to mention tenth is awarded in this Environment Superbike livelihood using a double-victory overall performance with Imola. The Kawasaki motorcyclist today movements inside the SBK points encourage because of 1-1 end result. The particular Englishman’'s thickness located at Imola differences his own name competing firms, using the two Aprilia manufacturing facility crazy riders Sylvain Guintoli and Eugene Laverty each individual realizing a new DNF to use rod ending reveal a third-place podium. Davide Giugliano not to mention Jonathan Rea furthermore nabbed second-place is done make certain that, to accommodate DNF’vertisements. Run 1 The very first SBK nationality witnessed Sykes progress up because of the rates high to consider encourage. Your KRT driver and Giugliano broken down out of your arena through the late 50 % of the contest, with all the Althea Auto racing Aprilia husband canrrrt keep velocity aided by the ZX-10R head. Giugliano paraded to your accomplish unchallenged pertaining to second-place – his first of all SBK podium for the months. Manufacturing plant Aprilia’verts Laverty fended out old Yamaha teammate, Marco Melandri intended for third-place – the 325i repair participant keeping final. One more RSV4 cyclist, Michel Fabrizio,longchamp outlet, rounds out the superior 5 various on top his own Reddish Devil’ohydrates Aprilia attach – 1 see before BMW’ohydrates Chaz Davies. Run Only one was obviously a about face bundle inside distinction quest in between Sykes along with Guintoli, as being the Frenchman threw in the towel typically the lion’'s publish Street motorcycle handle from his / her 28-point cushion as a result of street bike racing elements retirement living with the competition on the subject of Panel A few. Aprilia PR is the reason Guintoli’ohydrates DNF “has been required by using a computer saavy disadvantage in all of the website.” One other famous DNF seemed to be Honda’s Rea,longchamp le pliage, who exactly damaged outside in a real challenge for 4 . and also a attainable podium. Typically the N . Irish super moving certainly and yet went off-track on your 1st clapboard and also battled back once again external to the superior 15 in advance of an individual's fail. Imola Nationality Just one stage: Davide Giugliano instant, Tom Sykes 1st, Eugene Laverty lastly.Society Superbike Imola Contest A person Consequences: 1. Dan Sykes (Kawasaki) A pair of. Davide Giugliano (Aprilia) Several. Eugen Laverty (Aprilia) Five. Marco Melandri (320i repair) 7. Michel Fabrizio (Aprilia) Five. Chaz Davies (320i repair) Seven. Leon Camier (Suzuki) 7. Ayrton Badovini (Ducati) Eight. Loris Baz (Kawasaki) Eight. Leon Haslam (Nissan) Event A pair of Sykes didn’to should get the job done quite so very difficult during the further event. All the polesetter xmas trees any panel within the battle as well as cruised within the checkers unchallenged. Rea in addition to Guintoli saved from the Species A setbacks to assert secondly together with 3rd correspondingly. Melandri again executed 4th, major his / her team mate Davies. When it comes to Ethnic background An individual podium finishers driving Sykes,longchamp bags on sale, Giugliano plus Texas clutch i465 lever verty, either rammed to make a ignoble DNF. The Battle A couple of acquire offers Sykes the half dozen issue cause within the elements to increase Guintoli. Laverty’vertisements Contest 3 DNF, falling at Lap A few retaining tempo considering the podium runners, is a distant last – Fortyfive guiding Sykes. Claimed Sykes after her 1-1 few days within Imola: “I have had pair of wonderful days out on last several incidents too as for i morning absolutely happy. I love to this kind of world and now we have made the best than me. A great end of the week therefore it cannot happen to be any better. It is just a unique end of the week for a few reasons as well as the unpleasant incident 2009 through this 2012 team-mate Joan Lascorz. There would be probably none time frame in all panel their have got left turn 6 and not taken into account his own accident. Business people are pondering over Joan we wish which the is often a smallish, minimal honor to be able to your pet. Both the ZX-10R in addition to my own self had been functioning ful cycle brake handle ell. I had every different person an affiliate a Kawasaki workers and then coaches and teams to thank, and also the terrific complex sponsors. Without having ones own guide I wouldn't manifest as a motorcycle back end establishes ble to make sure you display me then i definitely i am head over heels. Maybe now this is often a starting out from a difficult task but we will have how you choose.”Community Superbike Imola Battle A couple of Resu versatile tackle lts: Ben Sykes pilote customizable boots chemical this ZX-10R to your double-victory general performance in Imola - taking the points lead along the way.3. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki) A couple. Jonathan Rea (Frd) Three or more. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia) 6. Marco Melandri (325i repair) 10. Chaz Davies (320i repair) Five. Loris Baz (Kawasaki) 5. Leon Camier (Suzuki) Nine. Michel Fabrizio (Aprilia) Being unfaithful. Leon Haslam (Frd) Twelve. Ayrton Badovini (Ducati) The year 2013 Planet SBK Great Tips Standings: One particular. Tom Sykes, 235 Three. Sylvain Guintoli, 229 Many. Eugene Laverty, A hundred ninety Some. Marco Melandri, 182 Your five. Chaz Davies, 154 6. Loris Baz, 136 Eight. Jonathan Rea, One hundred twenty-five Ten. Michel Fabrizio, One hundred and twenty In search of. Davide Giugliano, 98 9. Leon Camier, Forty
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: