Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> In moto one

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 13, 2013 9:01 am    Sujet du message: In moto one Répondre en citant

AMA MX: Spring Creek Ticker,adjustable clutch lever
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory RacingYoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's James Stewart celebrated his first 450 class race win and overall victory of the season in spectacular fashion at round nine of the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships at the Spring Creek National in Millville on Saturday.Having finished on the podium in the last two rounds,adjustable clutch lever, Yoshimura Suzuki's Stewart was ready to take his rightful spot on top of the box,Motorcycle Racing Parts,adjustable levers, and he was not to be denied: In moto one,adjustable levers, Stewart got a good start on his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and ran fourth before moving into a podium position. Pushing the edge but maintaining his composure, Stewart went on to overtake second and then the lead. Despite constant pressure from the competition, he sailed across the start/ finish to capture his first moto win of the year."It was great to get the moto win,adjustable Lever,motorcycle levers,SportBike Levers," said Stewart after the first race. "For me, for my family,adjustable levers motorcycle,adjustable handles, for the Yoshimura Suzuki team and for my fans. I had to work for that one,adjustable Lever, and I had a good pace going in the beginning. But it had been a long time since I'd bee racing lever n in the lead and it got a little cl clutch and brake levers ose towards adjustable Lever the end. But a win's a win, and we'll take that right now."The second moto saw Stewart get the holeshot and lead for the first several laps before turning in another smart race and finishing a solid third. The combined moto results were good enough to give the Yoshimura S Cycle Sector uzuki rider the overall victory for the day."I've been getting good starts in the last few races and that's made all the difference,adjustable motorcycle levers," said Stewart,Motorcycle Racing Parts,adjustable levers motorcycle, after taking the overall win. "The Yos bar end mirror himura Suzuki RM-Z450 pulled another holeshot and this win was a long time coming. In the second moto,motorcycle levers, I felt like I rode better when I was running in second and those guys made me work for it - it was just bar-to-bar out there. I'm so happy right now and I'm looking forward to taking a week off and coming back strong for Unadilla."Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing's next race is round 10 of the 20 motorcycle helmet sale 13 AMA Pro Motocross Championships on Saturday,adjustable motorcycle levers, August 10th at the Unadilla National in New Berlin. cheap motorcycle jackets Page 1 of 7 Prev 1234567 motorcycle helmets for sale Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: