Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> aaymsnit-spun8

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 30, 2013 9:47 am    Sujet du message: aaymsnit-spun8 Répondre en citant

Neale motorcycle engine covers Bayly Rides: Peru
Veteran motojournalist Neale Bayly is becoming more popular for taking you to have an unforgettable ride that chronicles an adventurous motorcycle vacation to The philipines that you’ll soon be seeing on SPEED TV. While road trips or adventure-tour experience isn’t a new idea, “Neale Bayly Rides: Peru” provides the unique pa women motorcycle helmets yoff of benefiting an orphanage in Peru. And it’s a venture helmed by an Emmy-winning producer. Bayly, a Brit ex-pat, has generated a small number of appearances on MO over time as well as been an everyday cause of Speed.c motorcycle helmet om’s motorcycle section. But he might be most recognizable for a co-star on SPEED’s “Trippin On Two Wheels”, many motorcycle touring episodes placed in exotic locations like Scotland, Quebec, Spain, Italy and Switzerland. Read our article about “Trippin” here.“During my time making ‘Trippin’ I traveled to Peru to perform a medical mission at Hogar Belen in 2008,” says Bayly, picking up . “I came home and formed Wellspring Outreach and decided I might make a Tv series about adventure travel, to travel assist these kids and other abandoned children worldwide.”READ MORE: Bayly Rides for Peruvian OrphansBayly was bitten hard through the philanthropic bug and returned to Brazilian last season.“I rode 3000 km and spent longer mapping Peru bottom to top an ducati clutch covers d finished up browsing the kids and taking donation money,clutch lever,” Bayly explains. "I came home and wrote articles for magazines in regards to the trip and went looking to purchase a TV network. This led me to Emmy award-winning producer Linda Midgett, who read an account about me at a magazine, and went into business.”Bayly returned to Peru this year on BMWs and with the whole TV crew. The pilot was titled “Kickstart,” and also its particular promo reel can be seen on YouTube. Unfortunately, Bayly’s project got rejected by a number of networks. “Too soft, too fluffy, too earnest, too intelligent – we heard every thing,” Bayly laments. After being rejected twice at SPEED, its new president, Scott Ackerson, met with Bayly and agreed he did this a tale that needed to be told. And this past winter Bayly led an eclectic class of travelers that come with BMW F800GSs and R1200GS using a nine-day trip of a lifetime. The cadre of riders faced many challenges as they simply tr motorcycle engine covers aversed deserts and mountain, craigs list a couple of bikes illustrates ground. Though the culmination belonging to the trip with the orphanage was hugely rewarding for all the participants. “You can’t experience like this and come your an opposing side exactly the same,Toms Shoes Sale,” Bayly comments. “The way we a little like compress serious amounts of add a lot of adventure, excitement, adrenaline, hopes, fears – anybody digs into them emotionally.”The three-part series will air on SPEED Sundays at 9pm EST, beginning June 9th.“Spend five minutes with Neale as he expresses the romance just for this project and you, too, want to drop what you are doing and join him on that odyssey which can be alot more the sum of the its parts,” said SPEED’s VP of Programming and Executive Producer Robert Ecker. “The ride to Peru is evenly nearly as much for the journey given that the destination. He truly is this socially conscious two-wheel adventurer who wants to impact people’s sportbike mirrors lives and motorcycle rear motorcycle engine covers stand result in the world a better place. His enthusiasm and passion are genuine and contagious.”“It’s a distinctive technique for motorcycling to arive at a non-motorcycle audience within the compelling way rearsets , without the need of neglecting the two-wheeled world,” Bayly asserts. “With my background in motorcycle journalism, I’ve had the opportunity carryout a show from two-wheeled perspective that respects the requirement safety, training and protective clothing etc. With my career in motorcycle television, I’ve succeeded to use my experience producing and hosting television globally to hopefully enable it to be exciting.”SPEED has gotten time by supporting Bayly’s project, systems work efficiently them a favor by tuning directly into “NBR” next month. You may also show support by visiting the Neale Bayly Rides Facebook page. Much more info are found at http://nealebaylyrides.com/. Follow Bayly on Twitter @NealeBaylyRides.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: