Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> jsoidur3-spun8

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 30, 2013 10:32 am    Sujet du message: jsoidur3-spun8 Répondre en citant

AMA SBK: Road America Sunday Ticker (UPDATED)
Monster Energy Graves YamahaThree-time defending AMA Pro National Guard Superbike Champion Josh Hayes is definitely the first to share with you they loves Road America, and he’s not only paying lip desire to the historic racing venue. With today&#8motorcycle mufflers217;s win in Superbike Race 2, he set the latest AMA Pro Road Racing record at Road America with five Superbike wins repeatedly on the 4.05-mile, 14-turn natural road course.“Rrt had been an awesome weekend, and I’m really happy with the final results,” Josh said after motorcycle racing partscelebrating along with Monster Energy/Graves/Yamaha crew through the winner’s circle. “Both races were tough, and so i must work hard with the two wins I became. But, I’m happy. We closed the points gap a quality bit, and there’s a whole lot of racing left to go in 12 months.”Very like yesterday,Toms Shoes Outlet, Josh found himself inside of a battle with current Superbike points leader Martin Cardenas. But, once he got past Cardenas, he surely could stretch out a little a gap,Toms Shoes Sale, which closed up some in the closing laps of your race. Regardless of the challenge, Josh kept his #1 Monster Energy/Graves/Yamaha YZF-R1 in front to consider checkered flag.Josh Herrin, rider of your #2 Monster Energy/Graves/Yamaha R1, a much better day on Sunday than he did on Saturday, as his crew led by chief Rick Hobbs worked tough lead him to more leisurely within the bike. The adjustments helped quite a lot, as Josh was able to get his third podium finish of four races so far there is much surprise.“It's a fantastic race i believe,” Josh Herrin said. “But, I needed to catch Martin. At the end on the race, he really dropped the hammer, though. We lowered the atmosphere pressure around my rear tire a bit bitbrake clutch levers for today, and it gave the impression to credit debt, so I’m focused on how that might help me forward movement.”Josh Herrin is actually in 2nd place in the AMA Pro National Guard Superbike Championship. Fellow Yamaha R1 rider, Foremost Insurance/Pegram Racing’s Larry Pegram, is during 3rd place. Making the best leap along the standings is Josh Hayes, who currently sits in 4th set up points after just two rounds finished in the 2013 AMA Pro Road Racing season.At Road America, Josh Hayes had yet another one osportbike mirrorsf hled tail light assemblyis signature perfect weekends, through which he earned the pole position, won both Superbike races, and in addition led the best laps throughout races. So, the defending champ collected the whole set of available points that he could at Road America. And, if he keeps doing that in your upcoming rounadjustable leversds, he’ll find himself during championship lead just as before. A single thing that’s certain is the fact that unfolding drama in AMA Pro Superbike is likely to be exciting, so keep tuned in. Page 1 of 7 Prev motorcycle fairing motorcycle engine covers 1234567 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: