Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> 1ifla3u3-spun8

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 30, 2013 10:33 am    Sujet du message: 1ifla3u3-spun8 Répondre en citant

WHINCUP: Enjoying Austin While Staying Dedicated to V8 Point Lead
(V8 Supercars driver Jamie Whincup files a column for SPEED.com before this weekend's V8 Supercars race at Circuit in the Americas in Texas.)Impressive may be the first word that comes to mind regarding Circuit within the Americas. You boost over the hill and see the circuit you can’t help but be impressed. It’s a completely new rear motorcycle standmulti-million dollar facility which the V8 Supercars are usually excited to become racing at.The fans can love our cars. They’re expensive, well-built, V8 cars. They’re loud and sound good and everyone will cherish the smell too; it’s pretty unique in our series, the burning of 85 percent ethanol. Have the option to ladies, the winners get nude about the podium. Just kidding! I’m unsure if this was obviously a great thing motorcycle racing partsor a bad thing. Beyond doubt, U.S. fans could very well see something different, however i think they’ll love; the numerous look and the different swomen motorcycle helmetsound. Positive points about V8 Supercars is that it’s a genuine competition. We’re available on the market dog-eat-dog, because it’s the complete championship round. We’re not here to use on an exhibit or fool around. It is destined to be a true battle and would the perfect man win.At Red Bull Racing Australia we’ve been busy figuring out your vehicle for the future. The No. 1 Holden VF Commodore I’m running this current year can be a completely car. We struggled a little bit firstly to obtain some momentum, however most up to date round at Perth would have been a fantastic round. I scored two wins and my teammate Craig Lowndes scored a victory too. Entering into COTA I’m leading the championship by 65 points over Will Davison.We don’t want to get as well much to increase ourselves though. Our speed happens to be unique to Perth. We’re confident it’s not; we’re confident we’ve unlocked to show your internet and will continue the pace, but we’re enough sleep . too just before ourselves. I do believe we’ll be close front last week, however thing is, you'll find little idea who’s going to quick in Austin. We don’t know who’s gonna be in your top ten. For the person coming out to observe, after we don’t know who&#821motorcycle fairings7;s only going to be competitive, then nobody does, well, i assume that will always make for good racing.Guaranteed this race is actually a step in the proper direction for helping grow the international standing of V8 Supercars. To race inside the U.S., for individuals, is huge. The difficult work is going to be by ensuring we’re here every year and maintain building momentum.In my opinion people agree V8 Supercars is a wonderful product. The drivers amotorcycle exhaustnd teams will ensure how the racing is right and in addition we place on a superb show the other day. I’m confident it will likely be straight back to Austin, but only time will inform.Austin is a really cool place. I’ve been out for dinner nightly and cruised down Sixth Avenue twice. It’s a fairly happening place. The folks here do your best, but motorcycle engine coverslike to take pleasure from themselves also, similar to us Aussies!I became to Texas pretty late so i haven’t done much yet. One of the better for getting through the entire race week and be able to I’ve got 14 days off so I’m travelling to travel across the U.S. a little bit. I’m heading to Vegas and I&double bubble windscreen#8217;ll head west; to Phoenix and L.A. A common box I wish to tick stands out as the Grand Canyon.People have asked about if I’ll check out other racing or even Indy 500 while I’m during the U.S. Generally, Me prefer to eat more racing to look at travel, but this season,Cheap Toms Shoes, I do think I’m travelling to steer clear of Indy. Hopefully, batch that we get we’ll come back at Circuit within the Americas to the same time for it to don another show for your growing U.S. following and I’llbrake clutch levers have another possibility for look at the 500.Know more about Red Bull Racing Australia and Jamie Whincup at http://redbullracingaustralia.com/team/jamie-whincup, and receive your tickets for ones V8 Supercars' debut in Austin, TX., at Circuit of one's Americas on May 17-19 at http://circuitoftheamericas.com/v8-supercars/
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: