Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> Salaries Series‘Efficiency’ is the key w

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 01, 2013 1:17 am    Sujet du message: Salaries Series‘Efficiency’ is the key w Répondre en citant

Salaries Series‘Efficiency’ is the key word for admin professionalsAdd t bar end mirror o ...
Don’t call administrative professionals ‘secretaries’ – they do far more than you might imagine and they play a big role in the success of the teams or executives they support. Last week’s article in our salaries series outlined all aspects of the profession,adjustable handles, and you can read the rest of the stories here. What fol Motorcycle lever lows is a selection of some of the best comments about administrative professionals and their chosen career.More Related to this StorySALARIES SERIESI want to be an executive. What will my salary be?Salaries SeriesI want to be a teacher. What will my salary be?SALARIES SERIESI want to be an administrative professional. What will my salary be?Bangalore direction signboardGetty Images racing equipment /iStockphotoTALKING MANAGEMENTVideo: Entrepreneurial hotbeds ‘popping up like mushrooms’Mother and her baby playing.Photos.comMaternity LeaveVideo: How can I lose my job while I'm on maternity leave?If you want to be a leader, you need to have the right pose. Be open, be tall, and practice powerful body language, says Amy Cuddy, an assistant professor at the Harvard School of Business. Power poses cause your testosterone to increase and your cortisol, the stress hormone, to decrease. And that can make you more confident.Getty Images/Polka Dot RFTalking ManagementVideo: The two most underrated leadership skillsThe upsideLaura, an executive assistant for a regional vice-president at a large national company, said her job involves far more than answering the phone, typing and filing. “I manage my VP’s insanely busy schedule, co-ordinate travel, read/reply and relay in cheap motorcycle helmets formation that is received in her inbox. Most importantly I make the executive decision on prioritizing what is and is not worth her time. I know for a fact that she would not be as productive and efficient as she is without my assistance.”“What I love about my job is that I can work anywhere and in any industry, I’ve worked in government, television stations, production houses and now a non-profit. It’s never ‘same ol’ same ol’ and while it can sometimes be thankless I do love the variety of what I do and I’m always learning in each new job that I take.”Clonedtwice1 has been working as an executive administrative assistant for seven adjustable Levers years. “Originally I gave myself a two-year expiry date, but I have stayed at the same job because I work with great bosses who value my work and have allowed me to take on various responsibilities throughout the years. The best piece of advice I got from my boss is ‘the buck stops with you, not me.’ As an admin if you take pride in your work,adjustable Lever,adjustable motorcycle levers, management will notice. It can be a thankless job but I see too many bitter admins in the field. It’s so bad that staff won’t bother asking admins for help because they are afraid to get their head bitten off.”The downside“I have a lot of respect for administrative professionals,” Bcrier wrote,Motorcycle Racing Parts, “but I do have to ask, ‘why would you want to be an administrative professional?’ It is a thankless job and the most people go from there is into facilities management or executive assistants.”Bcrier recommended that if you want to be an administrative professional “learn data analysis skills as well. Become an expert in Excel, some Access forms, some basic SQL and learn at least one data visualization tool inside out (such as Tableau). In the future, if you are interested, learn project management or at least project co-ordination.”“If you are able to decipher intelligence from motorcycle accessories online the data that you will have access to, your value to an organization will increase substantially.”TigerTabby, on the other hand, wrote: “I would have to strongly recommend against going into this profession. I custom helmets am one currently, and I disagree with the post. My actual job title is still “secretary,” an embarrassingly outdated term. It is not a “good foot in the door” whether in the public or private sector, as I had thought. There is very little respect for the work we do, and it is heavily mired in the gender politics of women making up the vast majority of admin positions. I work hard in my job, but that sums it up – it is only a job, not a good career.”George O said this is a job that’s been disappearing over the past several decades. “Jobs still exist in the field,SportBike Levers, and those that are left are probably better than they once were, but they are likely hard to get (because of scarcity) and have minimum job path opportunities. Most of the people that I know in this area had a long period of working as a ‘temp’ before the clutch lever y ever got a chance of applying for a permanent job. It isn’t a job that I would ever recommend anyone aspire to if they have any realistic options at all.”The salaryLeft of Right, who works at an oil-and-gas company in the United States, wrote that a junior administrator can start at $35,000 (U.S.), while a more senior administrator can start at $60,000 and an executive assistant can start a motorcycle brake lever t $90,000 – not including stock options and other incentives.More Related to this StorySalaries SeriesTeaching ‘is a calling,adjustable Lever,’ Globe readers saySalaries SeriesReaders give their views on being a nurseSalariesI want to be a nurse. What will my salary be?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: