Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> sac lancel pas cher io3ad52t

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 am    Sujet du message: sac lancel pas cher io3ad52t Répondre en citant

On The Record: Freddie Spencer – Part 2 of 5 Inauspicious beginnings...
When I was 11 years old, I saw Kent Anderson in back of Cycle News on a Yamaha TA125. A few weeks later, I was at Ross Downs sitting on back of the truck when they announced over the loudspeaker they were going to have a road race at Green Valley, Saturday and Sunday. This was the Friday night dirt track, I was riding my 100 and my 125. I remembered that TA, it was a black and white pho Street Bike Levers to, but it looked like a white bike with a black stripe or a red stripe, I couldn’t brake clutch levers tell. But I’m thinking that’s cool. I’d seen On Any Sunday and been to the Astrodome since I could walk, and everything was about the Grand National Championship. But that TA125 just looked cool to me. There was something about it. At intermission I told my dad, I want to do that roadrace custom helmets at Green Valley. “What you gonna ride?”Leon Schoenberger, the local Yamaha dealer, was pitted next to us, and opened up the shop the next morning at 5 am. The only thing I could fit on was an RD100, and the class was 0-250cc. I couldn’t touch the ground,[url=http://www.saclancelvente.fr]sac lancel pas cher[/url], but my motorcycle stands feet could reach the footpegs. That’s good enough for me, and they listened to me, which, think about that for a moment. I was 11, and all these adults listened to me. We took the bike out there, we showed up and signed up. They looked at Dad and said “okay,” and he said, “no, him”—pointing at me. They’d never had a kid want to roadrace. PeeWee Gleason was the next youngest, I cheap motorcycle jackets think he was about 20.Of course, I finished dead last, but after that I knew that’s what I wanted to do. I just felt like I could do it. I met Kent Anderson in ’84 on a Friday night at the German Grand Prix. He walked up to me, I was World Champion at the time. We were having this big thing at the new Nurburgring circuit, Niki Lauda was there, all these people were there, and he walks up to me and says, “Freddie, I’m Kent Anderson.” I said, “Of course, Mr. Anderson. When I was 11 years old I saw you in Cycle News.” I knew the years he’d won championships better than he did.Anyway, next spring the local Yamaha dealership was able to get a TA125. I took it to Daytona and almost won my first amateur race at 12. The only way I could reach the clutch was to take my hand off the grip motorcycle accessories online . The rule was, you were supposed to be 16. I was 16 for three years in a row.There was a Freddie Spencer Day in Shreveport as of 1983. Maybe there still is? Two grandmothers, mother, sister, brother, uncle and friends welcome the champ home.Tomorrow: Freddie talks about his favorite racing lever bike, the NSR500.View full-size images in photo gallery:Studio side view of the Yamaha TA125'>There was a Freddie Spencer Day in Shreveport as of 1983. Maybe there still is? Two grandmothers, mother, sister, brother, uncle and friends welcome the cha motorcycle clutch mp home.'> -->
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www.tricklife.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18548171#post18548171]Through September th[/url]

[url=http://www.yalaweb.com/vb/showthread.php?p=164111#post164111]会話を聞いていて「我々の扱うものではない[/url]

[url=http://www.1990qq.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=280241][/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: