Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> sac lancel pas cher joumqdj0

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: sac lancel pas cher joumqdj0 Répondre en citant

{Mike Duffy and the Prime Minister’s Office move toward openwarfare}
There’s nothing exceptional about death. It happens to everyone eventually, of course, causing a ripple effect of grief that engulfs everyone caught in its wake. But when you’re young and healthy, surrounded for the most part by young, healthy people, you’re capable of storing it safely at the back of your mind. Critical illness and death are simply things that happen to older people, if not simply to other people.And when you’re a young parent, the prospect of such a catastrophic event is so much more difficult to comprehend. It seems impossible to lose a spouse – or worse, a child – at such an early stage in your family’s existence, a time when you’re only just becoming initiated into the world of parenthood with all of its responsibilities and challenges. You’re too busy getting used to a whole new way of life. It can’t happen to you now. And so it won’t.But for Marny Williams-Balodis, it did. Eleven years ago, the mother of a then-three-year-old son and a three-month-old daughter lost her husband, Keith Williams, after a brief battle with esophageal cancer.Doctors had given him three to six months to live; just six weeks later, he was gone. It all happened so fast – too fast to really grasp the situation.“During that first year, you spend a lot of time trying to accept the reality of it,” she says. “You’re still waiting for the phone to ring, for him to tell you that he’s going to be late for dinner, or that he’s just checking in to say hi. You still wait for the car to pull up in the driveway. Because you know he’s gone, but your head doesn’t know that he’s gone.”Life goes on…Life, however, marches on. It doesn’t stop in the midst of personal tragedy. It doesn’t allow you to catch up. And for Williams-Balodis, she now found herself managing a host of responsibilities – running a household and raising two young kids – single-handedly, all while still in the early stages of grieving. Her kids still needed someone to cook and serve them dinner. Laundry still needed to be done, the grass needed cutting and someone had to be home to let the cable guy in. All of the normal responsibilities of the household now fell solely upon her shoulders.Thankfully, Williams-Balodis was able to find support from her parents, who moved into her Calgary home for the months immediately following her husband’s death.“[It] was great, because I was in a fog,” she says. “I didn’t really know what I was doing or where I was going. I remember my mother forcing me to go outside every night after dinner and take the kids out and get on our bikes, get out of the house and get some air. I remember her [saying],[url=http://www.saclancelvente.fr]sac lancel pas cher[/url], ‘Pack ‘em up, we’re going.’ And it’s a no-option kind of thing. But that was good; otherwise, I would have stayed in and just reclused myself.”PHOTO: HandoutMarny Williams-Balodis is co-founder of the Hummingbird Centre for Hope.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://sidelineiq.com/activity/p/327852/]television documenta[/url]

[url=http://ffsns.comyr.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=437865&extra=]sac lancel yxxkglqo[/url]

[url=http://bus.61.com/34929122/diaryread/?id=926]“We’re talking hundr[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: