Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services -> ugg outlet Prime Minister Julia Gillard blasts To

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 26, 2013 3:53 am    Sujet du message: ugg outlet Prime Minister Julia Gillard blasts To Répondre en citant

Prime Minister Julia Gillard blasts To Ugg sale ny Abbott in extraordinary scenes in Parliament
The Prime Minister swipes at the Opposition Leader with cries of 'sexist' and 'misogynist' during a heated display in Parliament. Julia Gillard told parliament she was personally offended by Mr Abbott. Picture: Smith Kym Source: News Limited PETER Slipper has unreservedly apologised for his comments on female genitalia following a fiery question time that saw the PM label Tony Abbott a misogynist. An unprecedented constitutional bid to sack the problem Speaker failed in Parliament today but the Opposition will not relent in branding the former Liberal unfit for the office. The debate over Mr Slipper's fate -- following a court's release of what Opposition Leader Tony Abbott called vile'' text messages by the Speaker -- sparked savage exchanges which took over Question Time. Mr Slipper issued an unreserved apology over the remarks this afternoon. Mr Slipper said his words contained in texts to former staffer James Ashby were intended to be private and some of the offensive messages were sent before he became Speaker. A number of these text messages refer to women and nothing excuses their content, Mr Slipper said in a statement. THE Opposition will use the revelation of offensive text messages by Peter Slipper to demand the PM sack him as speaker. INDEPENDENT federal MP Tony Windsor says he now has doubts about whether Peter Slipper should keep his position as Speaker. I understand why people, particularly women, would be offended by these statements and I unreservedly apologise for them. His job was saved from an Opposition motion when independents Craig Thomson, Tony Windsor and Rob Oakeshott, and Green Adam Bandt, voted with the Government. A third independent, Andrew Wilkie, voted with the Opposition. Prime Minister Julia Gillard agreed the messages were offensive but refused to dump Mr Slipper, who quit the Liberals to become an independent and get the Speaker's job early this year. The Government argued that no action could be taken against Mr Slipper while legal proceedings against him by former aide James Ashby were still underway. But the centre of the debate was the Government's bid to turn allegations of sexism back against Mr Abbott,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], and to underline his past close links to Mr Slipper. I say to the Leader of the Opposition I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man (Mr Abbott),'' said Prime Minister Gillard. I will not. And the Government will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man. Not now,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], not ever.'' And at one point she sneered at Mr Abbott, saying he was now looking at his watch because apparently a woman's spoken too long''. The Prime Minister told parliament she was personally offended by Mr Abbott. The Speaker resignsThe Prime Minister also for the first time dealt in public with the nasty remarks at a public Liberal fundraiser dinner by broadcaster Alan Jones that her father John had died of shame because his daughter was a liar. She attacked Liberal MPs who were at the Young Liberal function where Jones made the remark that Ms Gillard described today as the most vile things . She was provoked by Mr Abbott who told Parliament the Government should already have died of shame''. It was a line he has used frequently in the past, but it had a sharper resonance today. A fired up Ms Gillard was speaking after a motion put forward by Tony Abbott to sack Speaker Peter Slipper. Picture: Kym Smith Source: News Limited Ms Gillard replied, Well can I indicate to the Leader of the Opposition the Government is not dying of shame,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], my father did not die of shame. What the Leader of the Opposition should be ashamed of is his performance in this Parliament and the sexism he brings with it.''The 265 pages of text messages sent by Mr Slipper include crude descriptions of women's private parts -- what Mr Abbott said were vile anatomical references to which this Speaker appears addicted'' -- and a constant and prurient interest in Mr Ashby's homosexuality. PM Julia Gillard attacked Liberal MPs who were at a Young Liberal function where Jones made the remark about her late father. Picture: Kym Smith Source: News Limited It is likely that members of the public also would be offended by their content and, as Mr Abbott told Parliament, would consider Mr Slipper should not keep his job. It is clear that this Speaker is no longer a fit and proper person to uphold the dignity of the Parliament,'' said the Opposition Leader. It is clear that he is no longer a fit and proper person to uphold the standing orders of this House. This Speaker is disqualified from high office not by the fact of the legal action currently on foot against him but he is disqualified by the undenied, uncontradicted facts that have emerged in the course of this case.'' PM Julia Gillard speaking with Treasurer Wayne Swan and Leader of the House Anthony Albanese during the motion to remove Peter Slipper as Speaker during Question Time. Picture: Kym Smith Source: News Limited Ms Gillard and senior Government figures said the Parliament should not act as a judge in the case, and they turned the focus of their reply onto Mr Abbott's past association with Mr Slipper. The Leader of the Opposition is keen to lecture others about what they ought to know or did know about Mr Slipper. Well with respect, I'd say to the Leader of the Opposition after a long personal association including attending Mr Slipper's wedding, it would be interesting to know whether the Leader of the Opposition was surprised by these text messages, Ms Gillard said. He's certainly in a position to speak more intimately about Mr Slipper than I am,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url],[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], and many other people in this Parliament,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], given this long personal association.'' Mr Slipper was not in the chamber. While he retains the perks and salary of the job, he voluntarily stood aside from the Speaker's chair in April while claims of sexual harassment against him are heard in court. His deputy Anna Burke is presiding over the House of Representatives but not getting paid any extra. The motion to remove Peter Slipper as Speaker in Question Time in the House of Representatives was defeated by one vote 70-69. Picture: Kym Smith Source: News Limited But the bulk of the Prime Minister's reply was aimed at Mr Abbott's own record on sexism, despite the well-crafted defence of him by wife Margie Abbott on Friday. I was very offended personally when the Leader of the Opposition, as Minister of Health, said, and I quote, 'Abortion is the easy way out'. I was very personally offended by those comments. You said that in March 2004, I suggest you check the records,'' said Ms Gillard. I was also very offended on behalf of the women of Australia when in the course of this carbon (pricing) campaign, the Leader of the Opposition said 'what the housewives of Australia need to understand as they do the ironing...' Thank you for that painting of women's roles in modern Australia. And then of course, I was offended too by the sexism, by the misogyny of the Leader of the Opposition catcalling across this table at me as I sit here as Prime Minister, 'If the Prime Minister wants to, politically speaking, make an honest woman of herself...', something that would never have been said to any man sitting in this chair. I was offended when the Leader of the Opposition went o #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] utside in the front of Parliament and stood next to a sign that said 'Ditch the witch'. I was offended when the Leader of the Opposition stood next to a sign that described me as a man's bitch. I was offended by those things. Misogyny, #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] sexism, every day from this Leader of the Opposition. Every day in every way, across the time the Leader of the Opposition has sat in that chair and I've sat in this chair, that is all we have heard from him. And now, the Leader of the Opposition wants to be taken seriously, apparently he's woken up after this track record and all of these statements, and he's woken up and he's gone, 'Oh dear, there's this thing called sexism, oh my Lords, there's this thing called misogyny. Now who's one of them? Oh, the Speaker must be because that suits my political purpose'.'' With his deputy Julie Bishop at his side, Opposition leader Tony Abbott believes Peter Slipper's role as Speaker is 'untenable'. Picture: Ray Strange Source: News Limited Earlier Queensland Liberal National Party Senator Sue Boyce said Mr Slipper shoul #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] d be prevented from leading a parliamentary delegation to Argentina and Canada next week, of which she will be part of. He should be replaced on the trip by Deputy Speaker Anna Burke, the senator said. ''I wo #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] uld be extremely embarrassed to represent the Australian government and the Australian people to the people of Argentina and Canada with Mr Slipper as the leader of our delegation, she said in a statement. It's time Prime Minister Gillard gave us her views on whether Mr Slipper is a fit and proper person to represent Australia's values and culture overseas. Nationals Leader Warren Truss told parliament Mr Slipper should be removed because of the poison texts of the Speaker . But Cabinet secretary Mark Dreyfus, a barrister, said it was a shameful day . He accused the Opposition of plucking a piece of evidence from a court case and seeking a rush to judgment . He said Mr Abbott was inviting this House to act as a Kangaroo Court . -with AAP JAMES Ashby, the staffer who claims Peter Slipper sexually harassed him, feared he was under threat of assassination after his claims. THE gloves came off as PM Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott traded blows over sexism, misogyny, Peter Slipper - and claims her father died of shame. MS Burke becomes the second female speaker of the House of Represenatives, after Labor's Joan Child who served as speaker from 1986 to 1989. EVENTS leading up to Speaker Peter Slipper's resignation following a close vote in Parliament which he won. WHEN Peter Slipper defected from the Liberal Party last November, the Gillard Government thought it was on a political winner, writes Steve Lewis.. PETER Slipper's dramatic resignation will do nothing to save the reputation of this Parliament, writes Simon Benson. Hu #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] ndreds of outrageous text messages were sent between the Speaker, Peter Slipper, and his adviser James Ashby. ACTING Speaker of the Federal Parliament Anna Burke talks of how she juggles the office, kids, haircuts and misbehaving politicians. TONY Windsor says former speaker was not in a good state as he returns to Parliament for the first time since his resignation. JULIA Gillard's parliamentary broadside at Tony Abbott has made international headlines, with one US blog praising her as 'one badass motherf***er'. The Lara Bingle interview you have to read SHE is nothing if not candid. Lara reveals all about Michael Clarke - the best thing I ever did was leave - and all her other relationships in an eye-opening chat with Sunday Style magazine. Half price 14 day India package! Go on a camel safari, visit the Taj Mahal, New Dehli more! Urban explores wanted! Enter now in 10 seconds to win two tickets to New York and $20,000 spending money Buy local! Score second hand clothes, homewares, furniture and collectibles at a garage sale. Don t miss out on something HOT ! Get your own Samsung Galaxy S4 now and save $330.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://t.163.com/5457829334/status/-7474895780843199822]cheap ugg donde él se inspiró y escribió tantas poesías tan bellas[/url]

[url=http://www.breastfeeding.com/social/public/user/ikjvckjni2/blogs]ugg outlet New addition: Big man Shawn Malloy has[/url]

[url=http://www.breastfeeding.com/social/public/user/nlsbnvlk4/blogs]ugg outlet[/url] ‘Enough is enough

相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www.gamegibe.com/user_blog.php]cheap ugg " Stanton says[/url]

[url=http://blog.poweredby4.org/challenge/2012/11/generation-to-generation-1.html#comments]cheap ugg 807-344-9300[/url]

[url=http://www.dailyqr.com/blog_entry.php?user=74201&blogentry_id=7037664]cheap uggs ” my doctor asks during my physical[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: