Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement -> cheap uggs FAQs and Cheap ugg boots Contact Us

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 26, 2013 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: cheap uggs FAQs and Cheap ugg boots Contact Us Répondre en citant

FAQs and DisCount ugg boots Contact Us
FAQs and Contact UsAt FOX SPORTS Australia we want to make it easy for you to get the most out of our products and services. Below are some helpful tips and responses to some of our more Frequently Asked Questions as well as contact details should you need anything more from us. news+ Eligible Foxtel Sports Customers FAQs Existing News+ customer FAQs and support FOX SPORTS Channels FOX SPORTS.com.au FOX SPORTS Mobile Getting Technical Contact Us Our Privacy Policynews+ eligible Foxtel Sports customers FAQsWhat do I get with news+ if I'm an eligible Foxtel Sports customer?As an introductory offer using your Foxtel My Account login, you'll get complimentary access to foxsports.com.au and lite access to our network of trusted news websites The Telegraph, Herald Sun,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], Courier Mail, The Advertiser and Perth Now.What if I don't have a Foxtel My Account log in?You can easily register for a log in by visitinghttp://www.foxtel.com.au/myaccountIt won't accept my Foxtel My Account username and password?If you're having trouble using the Eligibility check https://www.foxtel.com.au/foxtelauth/login, you'll need to double check you've got your username and password correct, you can do this by visiting foxtel.com.au/myaccount. If it still says you are ineligible,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], you may not be eligible to receive the news+ foxsports.com.au Complimentary Subscription.Unfortunately the following customers are not eligible for complimentary access: Foxtel customers who don't subscribe to the Sport package Foxtel customers living in a Foxtel area serviced by Austar and not yet on the Foxtel billing system Telstra T-box customers Optus TV featuring Foxtel customers Foxtel Business customers Persons who are not the Primary Foxtel My Account holderI'm a Foxtel customer living in a Foxtel area serviced by Austar. Why am I not eligible?Foxtel are currently working on consolidating all of their residential customer accounts into one national system, because of this unfortunately not everyone is eligible for complimentary access at this time. Foxtel are updating their systems over the next few months, to see when this update will occur please visit Foxtel.com.au/newlookWhat happens if I cancel my Foxtel subscription or my Sport package subscription?If you cancel your Foxtel Sport subscription or your Foxtel subscription you will no longer be eligible for a news+foxsports.com.auComplimentary Subscription. We will notify you when you stop having subscription access tofoxsports.com.au. Your news+ registration details will be retained and you will be able to continue using your news+ lite access registration.FOX SPORTS Channels What channels do FOX SPORTS offer? How do I subscribe to FOX SPORTS? How do I find out about programming changes to the FOX SPORTS schedule? What sports do you cover on FOX SPORTS? I'm a venue operator - how do I get FOX SPORTS in my venue? Where can I watch FOX SPORTS? I'm a venue operator - my venue has FOX SPORTS but I can't see us on the Venue FinderWhat channels do you FOX SPORTS offer?We currently broadcast the following channels on subscription television: FOX SPORTS 1* FOX SPORTS 2* FOX SPORTS 3* FOX SPORTS News FOX FOOTY* FUEL TV SPEED*We also currently broadcast the following channels via IPTV on Xbox 360 and Telstra's T-Box: SPORTS PLAY - powered by FOX SPORTS is Australia's leading IPTV channel, delivering an average of over 7 hours of live sport every day. FOOTY PLAY - powered by FOX SPORTS provides unparalleled coverage of AFL in 2012, including LIVE match coverage, AFL events all along with a number of d #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] edicated AFL magazine shows.FOX SPORTS News and FUEL TV are also available as part of these IPTV platforms.How do I subscribe to FOX SPORTS?FOX SPORTS' subscription television channels are available through FOXTEL (1300 788 162), AUSTAR (132 342) and Optus (1800 550 124).We also distribute FOX SPORTS News on the Fetch TV service.FOX SPORTS' IPTV channels are available on Telstra T-Box (1800 331 286) and Xbox.How do I find out about programming changes to the FOX SPORTS scheduleThe unpredictable nature of broadcasting live sport means that scheduling changes may occur with little or no warning. When this happens we try to notify viewers either on-screen using 'pull-backs' which appear at regular intervals and via our TV guide. Alternatively, your FOX SPORTS provider may have more information and can be contacted directly on the above phone numbers.What sports do you cover on FOX SPORTS?With so many sports to choose from,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], often played at different times of the year, we are not able to comprehensively list all of them on this page #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] . A list of our basic sporting coverage can be found on #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] our About Us page.I'm a venue operator - how do I get FOX SPORTS in my venue?FOX SPORTS Venues goes beyond the game to provide a complete entertainment solution for your venue - to get more people coming through your doors, and keep them coming back for more. Head to the FOX SPORTS Venues website for more information.Where can I watch FOX SPORTS?To find your nearest FOX SPORTS Venue click here. Alternatively the #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] FOX SPORTS Local App, available for iPhone, can pinpoint your nearest FOX SPORTS Venue when you're on the move.I'm a venue operator - my venue has FOX SPORTS but I can't see us on the Venue FinderNo problem. If you're interested in being registered on the FOX SPORTS Venue Finder then contact 1300 301 415. For regional listings refer to AUSTAR on 1300 720 630. Back To TopFOXSPORTS.com.au Can I link to FOXSPORTS.com.au? Can I have permission to reproduce a story that appeared on FOXSPORTS.com.au? How can I follow FOX SPORTS on Facebook or Twitter? Do you have Fantasy and Tipping Competitions? How do I join? When do your Fantasy and Tipping games launch? What are the rules for the Fantasy games? Does FOXSPORTS.com.au have a newsletter? How do I subscribe to Sportsmail? How do I unsubscribe from Sportsmail?Can I link to FOXSPORTS.com.au?FOXSPORTS.com.au welcomes links from other websites. You can also use our headlines to link to individual stories through our RSS Feeds page.Can I have permission to reproduce a story that has appeared on FOXSPORTS.com.au?Requests to reproduce articles by staff writers are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please write to us or fax us using the details provided below in the Getting in Touch section to make a request.How can I follow FOX SPORTS on Facebook or TwitterGot something sports related you want to get off your chest? Looking for the latest news? FOX SPORTS offers a variety of social media options including our official Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. For more information head to our Socialpage.Do you have Fantasy and Tipping Competitions?Yes, we have free FOX SPORTS Fantasy and FOX SPORTS Tipping comps for NRL, AFL, Super Rugby, selected Cricket (Big Bash League) and selected Football (Premier League and A-League).How do I join?Simple. Just register at the FOX SPORTS Fantasy page and select the FOX SPORTS Fantasy and Tipping games that you wish to play.When do your Fantasy games launch?We aim to have our FOX SPORTS Fantasy games up and running 2 weeks before the relevant code begins. Keep an eye out for updates here.What are the rules for the Fantasy games?To find out more go to the FOX SPORTS Fantasy page and select the appropriate sport from the drop-down tab. Once inside the game, click the 'Rules' tab for further information. Back To TopSportsmailDoes FOXSPORTS.com.au have a newsletter?Yes - our free newsletter, Sportsmail, is currently emailed every Friday and features the latest sports headlines as well as a preview of the coming weekend's action on FOX SPORTS Channels.How do I subscribe to FOX SPORTS' newsletter, Sportsmail?Subscribing to Sportsmail is simple, just fill in some key details here and you're on your way.How do I unsubscribe from FOX SPORTS' newsletter, Sportsmail?To unsubscribe from Sportsmail, simply click on the 'Unsubscribe' link in the footer of the Sportsmail email. Back To TopFOX SPORTS Mobile How do I get FOX SPORTS on my mobile? Can I manage my Fantasy team on my mobile? Do you have any App #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] s for my phone or tablet?How to get FOX SPORTS on my mobile?You can find out more about our mobile service here or by using the quick links below.Do you have any apps for my phone or tablet?Yes. As more and more sports fans choose to keep up-to-date on the move, we're developing a range of apps across a variety of sporting codes and devices. Below is a brief summary of our current range: A-League Live Score App (iPhone) A-League Live 2011/12 is your one stop A-League companion, featuring LIVE scores, team stats, full fixtures and even 'live streaming' updates - no need to tap refresh to get the latest scores, just press the live streaming button and experience the match update in front of you automatically. A-League Match Centre (Android) The FOX SPORTS A-League Match Centre brings you live scores, team stats and full fixtures from EVERY A-League match straight to your Android mobile device. FOX SPORTS Local (iPhone) FOX SPORTS Local is a must have app to help you discover the perfect venue to watch your team! Best of all, it will let you connect and engage with other fans while giving you the opportunity to access live scores and news on the go.Can I manage my Fantasy team on my mobile?Yes. Simply visit m.foxsports.com.au on your mobile device, and click on one of our fantasy games. From there, you'll be able manage your transfers, view your points and make those all-important selection decisions on the move. Back To TopGetting TechnicalI'm not in Australia - why can't I see the FOXSPORTS.com.au videos?Due to legal restrictions we are unable to allow users outside of Australia to view video content that is on our websites.For further technical queries please see our Technical Enquiries section in Getting in Touch below. Back To TopContact Us General Enquiries Press Releases Technical Enquiries Advertising and Commercial OpportunitiesAt FOX SPORTS we're always interested in feedback, thoughts and fresh opportunities. To help make sure that your enquiry reaches the right person, please select one of the following:General EnquiriesThe FOX SPORTS Channels (including FOX SPORTS News, FOX FOOTY, FUEL TV and SPEED) are managed by FOX SPORTS Australia. For general and programming enquiries you can contact FOX SPORTS Australia at feedback@foxsports.com.au. We try to reply to queries as promptly as possible.Press ReleasesIf you have a story you think might interest us, or alternatively would like to receive regular press releases please write to:The editorFOXSPORTS.com.auGround Floor4 Broadcast WayArtarmon NSW 2064Australiaor fax: 612 9552 4547Technical EnquiriesFor further technical enquiries regarding the FOX SPORTS Website please write an email providing as much detail about the problem as possible (including, *web browser, flash version, and IP address with screen images if possible) addressed to:digital.support@foxsports.com.au*This information can be found by visiting supportdetails.com. Back To TopAdvertising and commercial opportunitiesCan I advertise on FOXSPORTS.com.au?If you are interested in advertising on FOXSPORTS.com.au, please contact our media sales agency for further information:Multi Channel NetworkLevel 6,60 Union Street,Pyrmont NSW Australia 2009Email: enquire@mcn.com.au Back To TopOur privacy policyHow does FOXSPORTS.com.au protect my privacy?We recognise the importance of protecting our customers' privacy and the requirements regarding the collection of and use of personally identifiable information. Our privacy policy can be found at http://foxsports.com.au/privacy. Back To Top
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi]ugg outlet uggs outlet[/url]

[url=http://www.azsns.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=]ugg outlet Five years ago[/url]

[url=http://www.yktsjy.cn/E_GuestBook.asp]cheap uggs[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: