Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> moncler down jackets Comment number 334

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 03, 2013 1:00 am    Sujet du message: moncler down jackets Comment number 334 Répondre en citant

Mcm bags online BBC News
Tens of thousands of lives could be saved each year in the UK if people got off the sofa and stretched their legs more,[url=http://www.club-se.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9]discount moncler jackets says David Good.[/url], say charities. The Walking Works report by the Ramblers and Macmillan Cancer Support said walking was a free activity which could transform people s health. Being physically active decreases the odds of heart problems and stroke. But it also makes a difference in other conditions such as type 2 diabetes,[url=http://www.moncler-sale.org]moncler down jackets[/url], Alzheimer s disease and many cancers. Last week a British Medical Journal study showed that exercise was as good a medicine as pills for some conditions including heart diseases and another study showed walking at least an hour a day significantly cut the risk of breast cancer. Continue reading the main story What is moderate physical activity? UK chief medical officers recommend 150 minutes of moderate physical activity each week. That s enough to make the heart beat faster while still being able to readily have a conversation. It includes walking, cycling and gardening. The latest report said that if everyone, in England alone, did the recommended #file_links[D:\key #file_links[D:\keywords4.txt,1,S] words5.txt,[url=http://www.moncler-sale.org]discount moncler jackets[/url],1,S] 150 minutes of moderate physical exercise every week it would: Save 37,000 lives each year Prevent 6,[url=http://www.moncler-sale.org]moncler outlet[/url],[url=http://kcminvestmentgroup.com/?p=925274]moncler sale to discuss FT[/url],700 cases of breast cancer Stop 4,700 people getting colorectal cancer Lead to nearly 300,000 fewer cases of type 2 diabetes. The two charities run the Wa #file_links[D:\keywords2.txt,[url=http://bus.61.com/43972582/diaryread/?id=1486]4 34 West Coast 3[/url],1,S] lking for Health programme in an attempt to get more people up on their feet. Benedict Southworth, chief executive of the Ramblers, said: We re facing a serious crisis of inactivity, but there is a simple solution, We need to see greater investment in initiatives which support and promote walking as the most accessible and affordable way for people to get active. Ciarán Devane, chief executive of Macmillan Cancer Support, said: For cancer patients, being active can help manage some of the debilitating consequences of treatment and can even help reduce the chance of some cancers returning. Inactivity is a nationwide epidemic that must be tackled now before it is too late. Public Health England said inactivity had life threatening consequences . Its director of health and wellbeing Prof Kevin Fenton said: Inactivity increases the risk of serious illnesses like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers. It makes it more likely that people will be overweight or obese. Supporting people to get active through walking can be a major part of the solution. Comments This entry is now closed for comments Jump to comments pagination Editors' Picks All Comments 444 rate this +3 rate this +3 Comment number 344. elidez 7th October 2013 - 14:58 At 52 (kid is now able to stay home alone while I walk at 6am...) I do 3-5 power walks of 50 minutes each per week. It's only been 5 weeks, but I feel better and do make an effort to eat less. I hope I drop those 20 kgs like my sister did doing the same thing! Just trying to live longer and healthier. You have to take matters into your own hands at one point. But I do miss late nite TV... Report this comment (Comment number 344) Link to this (Comment number 344) rate this +3 rate this +3 Comment number 334. David 7th October 2013 - 14:45 This effort is promoting walking and not really analysing the reasons why poeple don't do it in the first place. A detailed analysis of this would be more valuable than publishing a bunch of highly speculative statistics on how many people will die sitting on their sofa. The public are less and less impressed with these sort of "do it o #file_links[D:\keywords1.txt,[url=http://www.moncler-sale.org]moncler sale[/url],1,S] r die" statistics and are more suceptable to honest advice Report this comment (Comment number 334) Link to this (Comment number 334) rate this #file_links[D:\keywords3.txt,1,[url=http://www.moncler-sale.org]moncler on sale[/url],S] +6 rate this +6 Comment number 325. Ruth 7th October 2013 - 14:31 I'm lost 2.5 stone and it's staying off, gave up car, walk 6 miles to and throw work each day and Sundays is a day of the 4 hour walk sometimes more. Love it now, you have to push yourself out of the lazy ways a lot of us seem to slip into, always making excuses I was, oh it's raining! so what. I walked to Marlborough yesterday,bought 5 bags of shopping at Waitrose and got bus to Swindon hard yeah Report this comment (Comment number 325) Link to this (Comment number 325) rate this +14 rate this +14 Comment number 262. middle 7th October 2013 - 13:01 A couple of years ago I had to give up my car through expensive running costs the first couple of months felt like a struggle walking everywhere. But now my fitness has changed dramaticly walking a few miles seems nothing to me now I think it was a blessing in disguise. Report this comment (Comment number 262) Link to this (Comment number 262) rate this +4 rate this +4 Comment number 229. Ignition1 7th October 2013 - 12:25 I don't mind walking at all - it's great exercise and lets you enjoy nature etc.Unfortunately, my opportunity to walk is from Oxford Street tube station to my office near Tottenham Court Road during rush hour.Gentle breeze replaced by bus exhaust.Rabbits happily bounding around replaced by angry cyclists.Green fields and meadows replaced by uneven pavement, cigarette ends and chewing gum. Report this comment (Comment number 229) Link to this (Comment number 229) Comments 5 of 9 Show more Add your comment Sign in with your BBC iD, or Register to comment and rate comments All posts are reactively-moderated and must obey the house rules. Healthy adults do not need to take vitamin D supplements, suggests a study in The Lancet which found they had no beneficial effect on bone density, a sign of osteoporosis.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: