Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> ugg outlet Geor Cheap ugg boots ge Brandis gave th

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 04, 2013 5:08 am    Sujet du message: ugg outlet Geor Cheap ugg boots ge Brandis gave th Répondre en citant

Geor Ugg boots Cheap ge Brandis gave the bridal speech and tore up the dance floor
George Brandis gave the bridal speech and tore up the dance floor - all in the line of duty THE Attorney-General will repay taxpayer funds used for a wedding trip, but pleads no wrongdoing. 'Ministers claimed costs for wedding trip',[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], Fairfax Media, yesterday:TWO of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's most #file_links[D:\keywords\url4.txt,1,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url],S] high-profile ministers claimed thousands of dollars in taxpayer funded entitlements for attending the wedding of close friend and shock jock Michael Smith. It was a little less than two years ago and Smith had just left 2UE after a falling out over his attempt to raise allegations about then prime minister Julia Gillard's relationship with a former union official and the misappropriation of funds.Labor's Bill Shorten takes his opportunity on the ABC's Insiders:SHORTEN: I've read the reports in Fairfax this morning. I think George Brandis and Barnaby Joyce will most likely have to refund the money. I think there should be an investigation. It is not normal to say that the reason why you get the taxpayer to support you to go to a wedding is so that you can network with journalists. The irony of George Brandis in these reports ... is,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], one, he was the opposition leader's attack dog on Peter Slipper, and that was for misclaiming expenses - the allegation. And the other thing is The Australian newspaper said a week ago George Brandis is in charge of drawing up the draft ministerial code of conduct. I don't know if he's going to have a section on weddings. Barrie Cassidy: (Laughs #file_links[D:\keywords\url5.txt,1,S] ) And when you say an investigation, do you mean a police investigation or a parliamentary investigation? Shorten: Well, I just wonder what George Brandis would say if it had been a Labor person. If it had been a Labor person going to a journalist's wedding, what would he have said? I just wonder if he had called for a police investigation, would he expect the same standard applied to him?Brandis informs the Finance Department by letter yesterday that he will repay taxpayer money used for flights, accommodation and a Co #file_links[D:\keywords\url3.txt,1,S] mcar to the wedding - but denies any wrongdoing:I CONSIDERED that those costs were within parliamentary entitlements, since they were incurred in the course of attendance at a function primarily for work-related purposes. I remain of that view. It is clear that the relevant criterion is the purpose of the travel, not the nature of the event. However, I accept there can be uncertainty about the circumstances in which attendance at a private function for work-related purposes is within the entitlement. Each occasion must be assessed on a case-by-case basis. I would prefer t #file_links[D:\keywords\url4.txt,1,S] o resolve any uncertainty in favour of the taxpayer. I therefore enclose my cheque for $1683.06, which I understand to be the full costs incurred in undertaking that travel.More from the Fairfax Media report detailing what Brandis and Joyce did at the wedding:MR Joyce read a poem called Fair Dinkum #file_links[D:\keywords\url1.txt,1,S] Love. Senator Brandis made a bridal speech before dominating the dance floor ... Senator Brandis let his hair down at the wedding reception at John Singleton's boutique hotel, Bells at Killcare. He was tearing up the dance floor, Mr Smith said.Department of Finance guidelines:MPs are allowed to claim travel and accommodation expenses for official business including meetings of a government advisory committee or taskforce or functions representing a minister or presiding officer .Laura Tingle draws a link 'underneath it all' to disgraced ex-Labor MP Craig Thomson, Insiders:I JUST find it quite ironic that part of George Brandis's defence is that, of course, they'd been liaising with Michael Smith (as a 2UE radio host) so much about Craig Thomson whose issues were actually - underneath it all - fiddling expenses.Joyce yesterday dismisses any suggestion he rorted expenses:THE only thing I can see in this, and it was two years ago, was the use of a Comcar on the same day as the wedding. I will now dig back and do what I can to find out about that, and if there's some ambiguity I'll pay it back, but the idea I claimed thousands of dollars is just wrong. TONY Abbott has categori #file_links[D:\keywords\url5.txt,1,S] cally ruled out any participation by Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei in the NBN. HOLDEN has demanded annual rent from the Coalition after 2016 to keep making cars in Australia. JAKARTA will call in Australia's envoy, demand #file_links[D:\keywords\url2.txt,1,S] ing an explanation of allegations the embassy was involved in tapping in Indonesia. ISLAMIC leaders have called on animal-rights activists to show greater religious and cultural tolerance in the debate over live exports. WA faces the unprecedented prospect of a rerun of the Senate election race after 1375 ballot papers were lost by the electoral commission. RUPERT Murdoch says Australia must become the world's disruptive economy if it wants to prosper as a global leader this century. CLIVE Palmer is heading to federal parliament after a recount affirmed he had won the Queensland seat of Fairfax. 'The future for Holden simply doesn't add up' IF you're an optimist about Holden, there's a reality check in the numbers that should give you pause. MINISTERIAL responsibility should not be placed in the hands of faceless bureaucrats. INSIDERS who've been selected for the job are likely to entrench fears and problems. IF you're an optimist about Holden, #file_links[D:\keywords\url3.txt,1,S] there's a reality check in the numbers that should give you pause. THE new member for Fairfax loves a legal stoush and doesn't mind how much it costs. INDUSTRY, conservationists, government and UNESCO are in a standoff over how to manage Queensland's great asset.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www.lema520.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=93332][/url]

[url=http://forum.thestardream.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=]cheap uggs Adelaide District W Ugg boots outlet ea[/url]

[url=http://kcminvestmentgroup.com/?p=901407]ugg outlet Thanks to Fischer’s reform[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: