Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Papotages divers -> cheap uggs Lov DisCount ugg boots e of life affirm

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 05, 2013 7:16 am    Sujet du message: cheap uggs Lov DisCount ugg boots e of life affirm Répondre en citant

Lov Uggs for sale e of life affirmed in the blessing of the fisherman
Craig McDonnell was active in exposing alleged sex crimes carried out by a disability carer. Photo: Justin McManus An act of kindness by a fisherman and his boy stopped Craig McDonnell from tipping himself out of his wheelchair and into the cold waters of Port Phillip Bay. In January, Mr McDonnell found himself at the end of the Port Melbourne pier and contemplating ending his life after another tough day in the care of Yooralla,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], Victoria's biggest non-government disability care provider. I looked down at the water, my eyes felt like they were bulging out of my head. That morning, Mr McDonnell, 44,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], met Yooralla's chief executive,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], Sanjib Roy, to request the organisation's board visit the Box Hill North house where he and several other disabled Victorians reside to discuss the level of their care. The residents had been through a torrid time. A part-time carer had allegedly raped two of Mr McDonnell's fellow residents and sexually assaulted another. Mr McDonnell was central to exposing the man's alleged crimes. Advertisement Mr McDonnell has also had to deal with another staff member taking advantage of his disability and shooting indecent photographs of him without his consent. ''I looked down at the water, my eyes felt like they were bulging out of my head. I was thinking of committing suicide,'' Mr McDonnell, whose acquired brain injury as the result of a fall when he was two has left him with limited movement in his arms and none in his legs, wrote in a letter to Yooralla this year. As he pondered his next move, Mr McDonnell eyed a father and son who had been fishing. They stopped to talk to him and the father gave Mr McDonnell a fish he had caught. Perhaps sensing Mr McDonnell's pain, the man farewelled him by saying ''God bless you''. ''Three words changed my life,'' he wrote. ''The reason I nearly did [self-harm] was because of the stuff that's happened last year and this year too much.'' Mr McDonnell was crucial in triggering the police investigation of the alleged rape of female residents at his house by their carer, Vinod Johnny Kumar. The Kumar case caused Mr McDonnell to think about his own abuse in 2000 by another carer who had photographed him without his permission when he was in a state of undress. But since his moment of despair at the end of the pier in January, Mr McDonnell has become proactive in trying to make Yooralla management more accountable. Other residents and their families have be #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] gun to speak out about standards of care. As a result, Yooralla is under pressure. Mr Roy has appointed an external investigator to probe the treatment of Mr McDonnell by two senior Yooralla managers at a meeting in June. The meeting was c #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] alled because of concerns Mr McDonnell and other residents at his Box Hill North house over the transfer of a trusted carer elsewhere. Mr McDonnell said one manager accu #file_links[D #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] :\keywords14.txt,1,S] sed him and others of being too reliant on the carer. But Mr McDonnell said he and the other residents were not consulted about the move and felt it could compromise their safety. At the June meeting, Mr McDonnell asked what had happened to the Yooralla worker who had photographed him. He alleges that a senior Yooralla manager responded i #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] n a ''very humiliating' way, saying, ''Oh Craig, that was such a long time ago.'' The manager conceded the carer was not sacked but moved to another house. Yooralla said it hoped the investigator would determine what occurred in the meeting between Mr McDonnell, a support worker and the two Yooralla managers. ''Unfortunately this appears to be a 'he said, she said' situation and it is hoped that an external investigation will provide a basis for those involved to move forward constructively,'' the statement said. For help or information call Suicide Helpline Victoria on 1300 651 251 or Lifeline on 131 114, or visit beyondblue.org.au Honeybees for hire Professional beekeeper Peter McDonald hires out his bees to improve pollination on farms and orchards across Victoria.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390333318675&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT]cheap ugg Brave call: let hum[/url]

[url=http://eightbit.com/renoise/?q=node/111116]cheap ugg It did not work[/url]

[url=http://bcont.cuc.edu.cn/sns/home.php?mod=space&uid=82790][/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Papotages divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: