Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Papotages divers -> cheap ugg the member for Gellibrand

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 06, 2013 5:01 am    Sujet du message: cheap ugg the member for Gellibrand Répondre en citant

Ian Macfarlane backs down from his demands that Holden almost double it DisCount ugg boots s exports
Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane and SA Premier Jay Weatherill are touring the Holden plant in Adelaide. Mike Devereux,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], Holden Chairman and Managing Director, Federal Industries Minister Ian Macfarlane and Nick Xenophon at the Holden factory in Elizabeth, South Australia. Source: News Limited FEDERAL Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane has backed down from his demands that Holden almost double its exports - a little more than a week after saying "it could be a short discussion or a long discussion" if the car maker didn't agree to the conditions. Mr Macfarlane says he also plans to tap into surplus funds in the Automotive Transformation Scheme to plug the gap left by the Coalition's promised $500 million cut from funding #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] which start "basically now"."I don't know what's unrealistic and what's not," said Mr Macfarlane, when asked if he had set the bar too high by demanding Holden export 30 per cent of its locally-produced vehicles in return for another injection of taxpayer funds.Mr Macfarlane had just toured Toyota's factory in Altona on the outskirts of Melbourne, which exports up to 70 per cent of its Camry production and competes with eight other Toyota factories around the world for the business."I know there's not much money in exporting but (Toyota) are doing everything they can,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]uggs[/url]," said Mr Macfarlane. Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar. "It's great to see a company that is so enthusiastic about staying in Australia and making cars in Australia."Mr Macfarlane would not disclose if Toyota had asked for an increase in funds, but the car-maker announced a $30 million assistance package from the previous Federal Gove #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] rnment in August to go towards the 2015 Camry."One of the challenges I face is to making sure that the industry remains operating between now and when we can hand down a final decision (on further Federal funding) probably towards the middle or third quarter of next year," said Mr Macfarlane."If I have to use money that's already in the (Automotive Transformation Scheme) to keep the industry going between now and then - bearing in mind that those cuts start basically now - then I will ask Cabinet to do that."He said the terms of reference for the fast-tracked Productivity Commission report were due within weeks but he hoped to have preliminary findings by the end of this year.He said the government needed to "assess through the Productivity Commission whether or not we can make the industry viable"."I will do everything I can but in the end it's a decision of the Government."If the car industry in Australia shuts down that's 40,000 jobs about a third of the popul #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] ation of Toowoomba the repercussions will be felt right across Australia."When asked if the Productivity Commission would take into account Australia's fluctuating currency as one of the biggest challenges facing the car industry, Mr Macfarlane said: "Economists were put here to make weather forecasters look good."I will be asking them to give me some indication of what their economists think the (Australian) dollar is going to be worth in five years' time."The best economists in the world failed to predict the GFC and the best economists in the world said the (Australian) dollar would never get to parity (with the US dollar)."Mr Macfarlane and Tim Watts, the member for Gellibrand, held talks with Toyota executives.It was Mr Macfarlane's first visit to the Toyota factory in seven years, when he last held the Industry portfolio in the then Howard Government.Mr Macfarlane i #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url],S] s due to meet Ford exe #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] cutives this afternoon, but despite saying he would like to save that company's manufacturing operations, Ford has already said it will not reverse the decision.This reporter is on Twitter: @JoshuaDowlingjoshua.dowling@news.com.au Enter your comment here * 1200 characters left Your details Full name (will appear on site) * Email Address * Location (optional) Post Options Remember my details Email me if my comment is published Submit Today's Top Stories MELTING HEARTS: The salute seen around the world A SALUTE by an injured US Army Ranger while being awarded a Purple Heart has gone viral and has been making grown men weep . 'Father of gummy bear' dead at 90 HANS Riegel, the head of German confectionary giant Haribo,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], makers of the world-famous multi-coloured gummy bears, has died at the age of 90. In defence of Generation Rent MEMO to Baby Boomers: things have changed a lot since you entered the property market. But Generation Rent will be OK. Stocks up on resources demand THE Australian sharemarket is slightly higher, as strong demand for resources stocks offsets concerns about the US debt ceiling debate. Twitter to list on NYSE TWITTER shares to shun the tech-heavy Nasdaq which saw major problems in Facebook's market debut in 2012. Dollar slightly lower in mixed trade THE Australian dollar has had a morning of up and down trading amid a mixture of good and bad news about the US debt ceiling negotiations.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://wt.weifengtang.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=231188&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=123966]ugg outlet[/url]

[url=http://iyc.in/sns/]ugg outlet \keywords4. Instead[/url]

[url=http://www.cocoachina.com/bbs/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=]cheap uggs 1[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Papotages divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: