Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> cheap uggs A Uggs on sale CE

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 09, 2013 10:26 am    Sujet du message: cheap uggs A Uggs on sale CE Répondre en citant

A Ugg sale CE
Several remarkable seconds stood out in early footage from last week s tragic New Zealand earthquake. Observe from 3.31 and 6.03:Images of a determined man s efforts to clear heavy rubble received notice in a Daily Telegraph editorial, later picked up by New Zealand media:In Australia,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], Sydney paper the Daily Telegraph has said despite the city-smashing quake New Zealand s character remains undimmed. The paper went on to single out a snatch of television footage which was then beamed around the world which showed a Maori man flinging himself into battle against a huge pile of concrete blocking the entrance to a shattered building. He threw massive chunks aside as though they were feathers. Quite independently, thousands of other viewers were also justifiably impressed by the mystery strongman, who sought to rescue people trapped benea #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url],S] th wreckage:The man has yet to be identified.A Facebook page called has been set up in his honor – The Awesome Maori Guy – IncrediBro Hulk – with everyone trying to figure out who is is, including both the Stuff and ZM who are both trying to locate the man …Do you know this man?Mystery solved:They referred to him on the internet as New Zealand s superman , the human digger ,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], and a true Kiwi hero #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] . But no one knew who he was.As the days went by, his actions after Tuesday s quake – flinging huge concrete blocks around like they were polystyrene – took on cult status …The Sunday Star-Times can reveal the mystery hero is Samoa-born Ahsei Sopoaga, a 40-year-old father of five from Little River near Akaroa, who was in the Christchurch CBD with his wife Suzanne when the quake hit.Footage of Ahsei hauling slabs out of the rubble in Manchester St as he was desperately trying to get to a trapped man has gone around the world.Incredibly shy, he plays down his actions. It was just some things that were on top of him and had to be removed, he tells the Star-Times yesterday. I m really not sure how heavy it was. Awfully, despite Ahsei s heroism, 22-year-old Jaime Gilbert did not survive his injuries:Ahsei said Jaime was still alive when he reached him. I grabbed his hand, and he wrapped his little finger around mine. I was trying to encourage him that we were there and were trying the best we could to get him out of there. There was no reply, he was so badly broken up. He helped carry Jaime to a nearby van, which took him and his sister away.Apologies to Ahsei for misidentifying him as Maori in the Telegraph. Not that he seems like the type of bloke who d worry about such mistakes: I just tried to help, Sopoaga, 34, said. Adrenaline just kicked in. People were screaming. The guy was underneath there, something had to be done. I couldn t just stand there. I appreciate what people are saying, but there are so many real heroes. I was just trying to help out, like everyone else. Last word to Ahsei s wife:Susie said her husband was a bit embarrassed about the attention.Other people do seem to have a knack for surprising you. When the layers of administration that have built up around us are stripped from us, you can see the precious kernel of humanity that binds us all.All the best to him, and all the others who stepped up to the plate in whatever way. I too saw this guy in action and could not praise him enough.I also agree with his statement that there were - and still are - many heroes.A terrible sight to behold. Sadly, it seems to get worse. When I saw that footage on the day I was astonished. It was like the blocks of concrete were stryofoam.. His modesty just makes him all the more special. The media bandies around the word hero all too freely these days - it should be reserved for the likes of Ahsei. As if I needed any more confirmation of the basic goodness of most people, Mr. Sopoaga has cemented it. Many thanks to him for his brave heart.On the day I took Mr. H to the doctor for his final checkup and to have his feeding tube removed, we learned that one of the case managers in the doctor s office lost her daughter in the New #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] Zealand earthquake. We truly live in a very small world.Yes, it is very small world when those around us are touched by tragedy. But you have family!! Man up old girl, you have your progeny to #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] rely on!! To clarify: Mr. H is not dead, and is in fact, doing very well. I should have been clearer.He would no more adulate the Oppressed Samoan Society of NZ Mendicants etc without shame ...... A Good Keen Man.....there is no better compliment in NZ.You won t understand how that works..........Good.Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide a name, you may use a screen name &#8211 this will be published with your comment, and a working email address not for publication, but for verification. The suburb/location field is optional.( Read our publication guidelines ).Submit your comments here:How to add a link: Enter the text you wish to be clickable, select it and click the 'Link' button to enter the link details in the popup box. Maximum of 2 links.* Required Fields Yep, well integrated Samoan family......he is obviously born in NZ. He would no more adulate (Mon 28 Feb 11 at 06:14pm) As if I needed any more confirmation of the basic goodness of most people, Mr. Sopoaga has (Mon 28 Feb 11 at 10:55am) When I saw that footage on the day I was astonished. It was like the blocks of concrete were (Mon 28 Feb 11 at 09:53am) I too saw this guy in action and could not praise him enough.I also agree with his statement (Mon 28 Feb 11 at 09:11am)Mackie says: You are a good man Piers Akerman: Ho, ho, ho and a Merry Christmas to all .... We re not to Leigh says: Piers, according to Brandt and he of the red bandana these fires are due Abbott s climate policy s.http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/a #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] ndrewbolt/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/adam_bandt_says_adam_bandt_is_outrageous/#commentsmoreunderminder says: Well the joke is on bandana man and Bandt isn t it, because the carbon tax is still in place so Granny says: ALP/Green have been in power for the last 6 years. The Carbon Tax is still with us. The grass has
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://park11.wakwak.com/~yda/cgi-bin/kokoa/keitaibbs/epad.cgi?mode=view&no=1106297&res=1&page=450]cheap uggs[/url]

[url=http://pertinax.lunariffic.com/suspend.page/?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=]cheap uggs Dollar drops on economic d Ugg outlet a[/url]

[url=http://cppprimer.jesseolmer.com/index.php5?title=User:Kobjit486282]cheap uggs Assange is confined to the Ecuadorian embassy in[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: