Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> cheap uggs Man sacked after wearing H Uggs on sale

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2013 2:45 am    Sujet du message: cheap uggs Man sacked after wearing H Uggs on sale Répondre en citant

Man sacked after wearing H Uggs awks jumper to work
Jason Tregear's dedication to the Hawks has resulted in him losing his job. Photo: Pat Scala Jason Tregear describes himself as "a fairly big" Hawthorn fan. "I've got a Hawthorn tattoo on my leg," says the 42-year-old. On Monday, Mr Tregear's love for his team in grand final week came into harsh conflict with his job as a forklift driver. Mr Tregear,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], a father of two, was sacked by Linfox after celebrating Hawthorn's entry into the grand final by wearing a Hawks jumper to work at the transport giant's Somerton distribution centre. A Linfox spokesman confirmed Mr Tregear had been sacked after wearing his Hawks jumper to work, but said the dismissal came only after he refused to properly do up a high-visibility vest a manager insisted be worn over the jumper. Mr Tregear has worked as a casual at Linfox's Somerton centre for the past five years. Advertisement After the Hawks' win over Geelong on Friday, Mr Tregear said he was "very pumped up", and went to work wearing a Hawthorn away jumper, bought on a trip to Thailand. "I've worn my complete uniform but I've put my footy jersey over it. It's pretty bright and we have to wear bright colours." Mr Tregear was immediately told by a Linfox manager he could not wear his Hawks jumper. "I said, 'Come on, just let me wear it until quarter time,"' Mr Tregear said. "But I was told, 'You will be taking it off."' Mr Tregear said he had driven forklifts safely for two decades and there was no question about his visibility. "I look like Ronald McDonald I have got so much yellow on,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url]," he said. Mr Tregear said he had put on a high-visibility vest,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], but did not close it completely. "I said I'd only do it up down the bottom so the colours are showing," he said. And this, Linfox spokesman Gary Max said, was why he was sacked. Mr Max confirmed the dismissal had followed Mr Tregear wearing his Hawks jumper to work. "He was asked to put his safety vest on over it," he said, "but he did not put it on properly. "He basically refused to. We said we can't let you go out in an unsafe manner on the work floor. He said some words I won't repeat, and then said, 'I'm out of here', and then he left." Mr Tregear was handed a letter of termination the next morning. Mr Max said safety was "number one in all of our operations" and only staff in fully compliant safety wear were allowed on the work floor at its distribution cent #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] res. He said Mr Tregear's casual status had "not made any difference" to his dismissal. Mr Tregear, a member of the National Union of Workers, said he was warned not to get the union involved in a meeting over the dispute. Mr Tregear admitted he had been "a little bit stubborn", but had not expected to be sacked. "I was a bit too excited about the footy. I probably should have done the vest up," he said. "Now I just want my job back." Tim Kennedy, the union's state secretary, said a meeting with an organiser and Linfox on Thursday had been "inconclusive", but said he hoped Mr Tregear could get his job back. He said Mr Tregear's casual status had made him vulnerable "to a disproportionate and harsh response" that could not have happened to a full-time employee. "All over Melbourne this week you see people from all walks of life and all professions wearing their team colours," he said. " #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] Barristers and QCs are walking around the Supreme Court with Hawthorn scarves on. "This guy is no different. He's exuberant about a big win on Friday. He's not trying to do anything silly, and he's lost his livelihood. It's crazy stuff in Melbourne in grand final week." It's not about the Hawks or footy....it's about casualisation of the workforce which enables employers to treat employees as disposable and inconsequential. To be sacked for such a minor issue is very sad....wouldn't happen in the public service or the corporate world. Commenter Soot Location sydney Date and time September 27, 2013, 7:17AM It shows the typically aggressive and entitled arrogance of so many Hawthorn supporters. The wash up is that this guy didn't do what he was told, mouthed off and is now without the job he showed little regard for...hmmmm......Go Dockers!!! Commenter Warren Location Burrows Date and time September 27, 2013, 7:29AM All employees of Linfox should hang their heads in shame! Remember to tell your kids, Don't drop out of Primary School, or you'll end up working at a place like Linfox. Go Hawks! Commenter Location Altona North Date and time September 27, 2013, 7:39AM The guy didnt want to wear safety gear in the correct manner. The employer is responsible to provide a safe work place or they are liable for massive fines if found in fault. You guys cry foul but i can guarentee you if this guy gets injured he will be the first one suing the company for not providing a safe work environment.Blame unions for that not the company. Commenter JordanS88 Locat #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] ion Date and time September 27, 2013, 7:54AM The joke'll be on you come final whistle time. But the Hawkies fan should have complied with the rules. They are there to protect him from i #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] njury. Commenter Clive Location Manly West Date and time September 27, 2013, 8:17AM Tom of Altona, if you recall not so long ago an employee was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars compensation by the court because his employer did not *enforce* wearing of protective gloves and he cut his hand after he refused them. Commenter GitL Location Bris Date and time September 27, 2013, 8:30AM What strain of idiot when being told to wear safety gear would refuse on the basis of him not being able to be identified as a supporter of a football club? Who among us is in any doubt as to what happen #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] s to you if you refuse to comply with workplace safety regulations and the clipboard carrying halfwits that carry them? From both sides, talk about an over-reaction!!! Commenter TT1959 Location Melbourne Date and time September 27, 2013, 8:59AM Malala meets the Queen 16-year-old Malala Yousafzai meets Queen Elizabeth where she shares her views on girls' education and presents her book I Am Malala.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www1.hamawo.cn/WrzcNet_GuestBook.asp]cheap uggs[/url]

[url=http://www.dd81.com/uchome/space.php?uid=170796&do=blog&id=1491078]cheap uggs 5kg1 tsp Szechuan peppercorns[/url]

[url=http://3ck.cn/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=396413][/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: