Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> cheap ugg Want our onl Uggs on sale ine shopping d

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 29, 2013 3:08 am    Sujet du message: cheap ugg Want our onl Uggs on sale ine shopping d Répondre en citant

Want our onl uggs outlet ine shopping dollars,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], Aussie retailers? Try harder
THERE S just no stopping online shopping. As Click Frenzy/Fail proved, even when websites go down,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], eager bargain hunters will keep on hitting Refresh until they can buy things again. Local retailers reported some of their highest online trade during that event even though some website were inaccessible for hours. We re keen, we re lazy and we want new stuff rightthisminutenow.But are Aussie retailers really trying hard enough to win our business? Some are catching up but there s enough evidence that Australian consumers who genuinely want to purchase things in Australia are being turned away. This weekend, I tried to buy a book from a local retailer. I clicked and clicked and clicked again, trying to get it sent to me within a week. End result? Amazon won my cash.So pardon me if I think the decision to keep the $1000 GST-free threshold on overseas purchases is not what s really holding Aussie online retail back. Extra effort is required here. Australian retailers should be doing better than it is by now. There s plenty of evidence to suggest that Australians are far from Luddites when it comes to the internet and shopping there. Online shopping is up 26 per cent this year, according to the NAB Online Retail Sales Index, and Australians have thrown $12.3 billion at online retailers in the past 12 months. That $12.3 billion might be just a bit more than 5 per cent of the total retailing figure but it s hardly insubstantial. Five per cent is enough to indicate that yes, even your mother/father/grandparents have heard about online shopping by now.And if you think online Christmas shopping isn t just the biggest trend of all this year, you haven t seen my cache. Or talked to my friendly yet oh-so-busy postie.So why are Australian retailers not taking this trend as seriously as they should?The book I was shopping for this weekend which shan t be named to protect my internet-savvy friend was a hardcover tome by an English writer, published in September. It should not have been hard to find and, to be fair, it was listed on many sites. Dymocks was my first stop,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], knowing that they d had an online presence for some time. They didn t have the hardcover version but a paperback that usually ships in 5 to 21 days . My jaw hung open with contempt. Trying to save the situation, I visited Angus Robertson. They had the hardback version and promised to ship it to me within 48 hours; a statement tragically followed by typically received in 10-15 working days after dispatch . Perhaps delivery crews like to read the books before they deliver them.I tried other Australi #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] an booksellers and enjoyed the same lackadaisical approach at each one. I know Australian have a reputation as being laidback but a 21-day order process is ludicrous. It was almost enough to wrench me from my throne-like couch. Just before I did rise from my preferred shopping position, I visited Amazon, where the Americans offered me a paperback version for less money, delivered by Friday. How could I say no? The #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] same way other Australians are failing to say no, I expect.Australian retailers are starting to put in the effort, no doubt. Having Myer and David Jones embrace online shopping is an important step, though more online product wouldn t go astray. Harvey Norman has a reasonable amount of its product online now, Masters will let you buy its goods on the internet, and the Good Guys will let you reserve and #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] pay for items online that you can pick up in store.Other purely online retailers deserve kudos too. Something I ordered from Milan Direct this Saturday showed up on Monday. That s the kind of service that we should be seeing by Christmas 2012. I ll go back for more.But is the Productivity Commission s refusal to drop the $1000 GST-free threshold on overseas purchases to blame for people shopping overseas? No. Not at all. It s an erroneous claim that doesn t stand up to the buy-a-book test.Shoppers will go where the prices are cheap, where the delivery is quick, and where they can find what they want with the least amount of hassle. We re lazy but we re demanding. The first retailer who makes the presents arrive beside my couch, pre-wrapped, will win. Similar story here. On at least two occasions I ve desperately wanted a certain book. I tried every available Australian online store, but no luck.Go to Amazon. How many copies did you want? Here some cheap freight deals. order some more and we ll half the freight again.I ended up getting what I wanted internationally about as fast as nationally (if at all available), for a cheaper price, all inclusive.As for retail, I am now buying my good direct from Chinese distributors for 75% (and no freight charges!) of retail. Retailers have a lot of work to do to catch up! Not only Aussie retailers but US online retailers, I was about to buy a computer program for the"Special price of 65 US dollars but when I clicked Aussie as my country the price went straight to $96, at least our retailers don t do things like that, thought I would check N Zs price, guess what $125, make one mad wouldn t it, I always thought that the Americans were friends and had signed a fair trade agreement, guess I was wrong. Online retailers also need to greatly improve their customer service skills. I bought a couple of items from KOGAN as Christmas presents and was told they would be delivered by a certain date. I was then told I could have them redirected (not we ll TRY but we WILL redirect). Upshot was that I had to drive 2 hours on Christmas Eve to collect them from work because they HADN T redirected them. When questioned, KOGAN denied any responsibility. Never again will I buy from them.In contrast, ThinkGeek have had orders here in as little as 72 hours from the USA and a no-questions-asked return policy.Is it any wonder that I ll shop overseas in future ? Esopecially when you can get the products so cheaply (Plantronics 903+_ Bluetooth headset for $42US from Amazon with free shipping, vs $119 in Australia - a complete no-brainer).Yes, I *so* want to support Australian businesses, but only if they pick up their game !! Aussie retailers need to have a good long look at their business model and move with the times rather than complain about how customers spend their money. There s one aussie store I regularly shop with, and they really have their act #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] together. Not only do they have a physical store, but they also have an eBay store (how I found them in the first place), and their own (decent) website. On top of that, they post things really quickly and send out regular specials and offers via email. It s a small business, but if they can afford to have an eBaystore and a separate online store along with their physical shop, then surely it s not that hard. There are quite a few online-only Aussie retailers that are ok in terms of price and delivery but it seems that the retailers with a physical presence are still playing catchup. While I agree that all retailers need to have their online act together, be cautious with A #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] mazon. I recently had to cancel a book order because the seller wanted to charge $42 delivery on a $10 item. They didn t offer Standard delivery , which would normally be around $13 and take a few weeks. So watch out for that quick delivery, it ll cost you. Oh, it did cost me, but it didn t cost me as much as not giving Christmas presents would have! Jennifer Dudley-NicholsonWed 05 Dec 12 (12:43pm) Absolutely agree with you. Australian retailers refused to put the money or effort into producing web pages that attract until just recently. . . What I expect is choice, price, how long before delivery and freight preferably before the checkout page.. A lot of retailers show an image of the item with no price. You have to contact them before you get a price. I refuse to do this. Not understanding how to set out a web page is a big failing for Australian retailers. I typed in generator on one well known hardware web page and they showed me a page of ladders.Not good enough. Insulting customers is not the way to make sales.Comments are submitted for possible publication on the condition that they may be edited. Please provide a name, you may use a screen name &#8211 this will be published with your comment, and a working email address not for publication, but for verification. The suburb/location field is optional.( Read our publication guidelines ).Submit your comments here:How to add a link: Enter the text you wish to be clickable, select it and click the 'Link' button to enter the link details in the popup box. Maximum of 2 links.* Required Fields Jennifer Dudley-Nicholson Jen Dudley-Nicholson is News Limited’s national technology editor, a role that sees her play with gadgets for a living. She longs for the day actual memories can be stored on memory sticks.Ubique says: Bandt is a disgrace to the Parliament and should be called before the Privileges Committee. He and his leader, Milne,
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://7h-motoring.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=192419][/url]

[url=http://www.desd.jp/project/plan.php]cheap ugg Suspensions cost Da[/url]

[url=http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~bus/UD/public_html/bbs2/light3.cgi]ugg outlet DisCount ugg boots[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: