Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> cheap ugg Daily Telegraph Pub Uggs on sale lic Def

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 30, 2013 4:02 am    Sujet du message: cheap ugg Daily Telegraph Pub Uggs on sale lic Def Répondre en citant

Daily Telegraph Pub Ugg boots Cheap lic Defender Blog
Choice Magazine put it thus: Johnny Smithson has become something of a consumer champion when it comes to dealing with potentially bogus parking fines. Mr Smithson has agreed to blog today, Thursday, to help people who have recently received letters from a solicitor for Australian National Car Parks, demanding sums of $88 to more than $1000 or else.He is not a lawyer. As he points out on his Parking Fine Appeals website, all assistance by me is general in nature and does not in any way constitute legal advice .Mr Smithson says that in many cases, it is possible to have your parking fine withdrawn if you carefully follow his instructions. In other cases it is possible to stop the barrage of letters. In cases where you simply cannot stop the barrage of letters, there are government resources listed for you to complain to. So pose your question to him now. IPART says the carbon tax accounts for half the average 18 per cent electricity price jump from July 1. Others have said enough about that.But not enough scrutiny has been applied to the reasons behind the other half of the 18 per cent network costs , which sounds as if it is unavoidable expenditure.It is not unavoidable. Worse, there are incentives to jack up capital spending.Here s just one example: improving reliability is a network cost which sounds like a great idea.Until you run the numbers.In a November 2010 report, UTS researcher Chris Dunstan observed the NSW electricity system had been 99.97 per cent reliable for a decade. Yet the state plan targeted 99.98 per cent by 2016. That extra 0.01 per cent meant 53 minutes less blackout time per annum for the average customer .Funded by price rises,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], Mr Dunstan calculated it would cost consumers 150 times the then average cost of power.He then asked: Are customers willing and able to pay 150 times the average price of power for an extra hour of . . . electricity supply each year? The answer was they don t have a choice. It s a NSW government decision.Last week the Australian Energy Market Commission released draft advice it had given to the government which said there were significant net benefits from lower reliability outcomes .The AEMC said an extreme reduction in reliability (actually only 15 minutes a year) would save $2.5 billion of network costs.Last night UTS s Mr Dunstan told me he would be very surprised if the state government did not reduce reliability standards after it receives the AEMC s final advice in August.It s arguable that the right thing to do would be to reduce reliability by even more.But, I wonder whether the government, as ultimate owner of all three networks, will do anything. Here s why: Previous state budget papers have said network earnings rise with the substantial increase in capital spending .This week s budget papers revealed Macquarie St will rake in $901 million in network dividends in 2012-13, up $262 million on this financial year. Follow John Rolfe on TwitterHow enhanced obligations have added $1.5 billion to bills (Source: AEMC; size: 2.15 MB; see p14) If you are one of the nearly 60,000 NSW drivers in ANCP s sights after Roads and Maritime Services failed appeals then this is the blog for you.You don t just have to pay up. But you do need to take action once ANCP writes to you. As today s Public Defender column explained,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], you need to contact ANCP in writing and state your reasons for not paying.There are good sources of information to help you draft your letter.Check them out:Consumer Action s excellent private carpark fines fact sheetJohnny Smithson s Unfair Parking Fines FAQ on Roads and Maritime Services lettersThe Victorian Court decision NSW Fair Trading says is relevant in this state And don t forget the first-time offender s defence mail in your shopping receipt and fine as stated in #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] our news story.If ANCP rejects your request, you can make a complaint to NSW Fair Trading, which may be able to help you. Fair Trading general complaints online formWe at Public Defender are keen to follow the stories of people who challenge the legitimacy of these ANCP fines .Tell us about what has happened to you here and leave your contact email in the relevant field so that we can keep in touch.Also, if you have information you think can help others in this predicament please share it.Below is further information about the NSW Government s legislative plan, Labor s tentative backing for that plan and NSW Fair Trading s understanding of the relevance of the Victorian court decision, as well as the information provided to me by Roads and Maritime Services. Continue reading 'How to beat Australian National Car Parks fines (2012 edition)' A few readers are this morning saying they already undertake the five savings measures in my story today. If you haven t already, you can read the story (and comments) here. So we ve expanded the list to 20, offering ways to save many hundreds of dollars more.Check out the following list and then share how you ll neutralise the rise. Continue reading '20 ways to save on electricity' That s the proportion of the community in what insurers have deemed to be significant flood risk.After researching this week s Public Defender column, my strong impression is that no insurer wants this 4% on their books.I was this week told by one household that they had been quoted a premium of more than $15,000 to insure their $100,000 or so of contents.No-one is going to pay that and the insurers know it.But if these at-risk households cannot access affordable cover,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], what will happen when the Noah s Ark flood hits?Who will pick up the bill? FORGET Clive Palmer. In Public Defender s opinion, the behaviour of the NSW Treasury on power prices is the clearest example of vested interests acting against broader public benefit. Seven big businesses Amcor, Australian Paper, Rio Tinto, Simplot, Wesfarmers, Westfield and Woolworths have applied to Australian Energy Markets Commission seeking a change to the way the National Electricity Rules calculate return on debt .Read their application hereThe businesses, which call themselves the Energy Users Rule Change Committee (EURCC), argue power companies have been earning 9 per cent when the true cost of borrowing for the publicly owned is only 5.5 per cent and private players pay just 6.5 per cent.Cut the allowed return to actual costs and businesses bills could fall 7 per cent - even more for households. But Treasury would lose a fortune in dividends and tax equivalent payments. While NSW opposes change, Victoria, which has privatised transmission and distribution assets, is open to it.Read NSW s submission hereRead Victoria s submission here NSW Treasury is acting against the public interest. You ve got to ask is that fair or is it price gouging? Amcor s group manager of resources and energy Peter Dobney said yesterday. Treasurer Mike Baird responded: It s in the interests of consumers that the NSW government requires these companies to manage their businesses in a disciplined way, which includes setting their cost of debt at commercial rates. In a win for Treasury, the AEMC has rejected the EURCC proposal for separate ways of setting returns for public and private electricity companies. However, in good news, the commission said the methodology for determining the cost of debt proposed in the EURCC rule change request includes a number of features, particularly regarding the selection of an appropriate benchmark, which the AEMC considers warrant further consideration .Read the AEMC s discussion paper hereThe ACCC-run Australian Energy Regulator is also trying to get the electricity rules amended, including changes to determining returns. In more good news, the AEMC is also open to the AER s proposals.AER chairman Andrew Reeves told Public Defender: The AEMC has taken on board these serious issues. That s the right response at this stage. Read a summary of the AER rule change application here WAYNE Swan complains that Australia s notion of the fair go is threatened by a group of wealthy business people such as Andrew Twiggy Forrest, Gina Rinehart and Clive Palmer.The Treasurer recently said the combination of industry deep pockets, conservative political support, biased editorial policy and shock-jock ranting has been mobilised in an attempt to protect vested interests .However, Mr Swan had nothing to say about the success business interests can have simply by lobbying his own ministry. It s worked wonders for the $500 million-a-year payday lending sector.Two weeks ago seven payday executives, two lobbyists and a spin doctor met with Assistant Treasurer Bill Shorten s chief of staff, his credit adviser and the manager of the consumer credit unit of Treasury. The Daily Telegraph has been leaked an email summary of the meeting: Dear Members, outcomes exceeded expectations, National Financial Services Federation CEO Phil Johns begins. These outcomes include a doubling in the maximum interest rate that as many as 800,000 borrowers pay. A spokeswoman for Mr Shorten has said he didn t want to put payday lenders out of business.Mr Johns continued: In the eyes of the government there has been a significant shift on their part. One of the #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] payday lending executives at the Canberra meeting was Glenn Donaldson from Cash Converters. That business s sharemarket capitalisation has recovered by more than $80 million since Mr Shorten proposed in September last year limits of a 10 per cent up-front fee plus 2 per cent a month. The 20 per cent plus 4 per cent option was put forward by Cash Converters, which employed a lobbying firm chaired by former Labor federal treasurer John Dawkins to get its views across in Canberra.Business can succeed in Canberra without the assistance of conservative politicians, shock jocks or favourable editorials. A WHILE back, Public Defender found the owner of the largest amount of unclaimed money in NSW $709,000.Read about how we did it here.Now we want to find the owners of a combined $2.58m.Can you help? As a starting point, below we provide a level of detail not usually available: owner name, last known address, the amount and relevant company information.Do you know a person with any of these names or someone who may be their child? Do you know where they live now? Reply to me and we ll investigate. We won t make any money out of it. Our goal is simply to get this cash back to its rightful owners. Continue reading 'Help me find the missing owners of $2.58m' GREENS media adviser Tim Hollo was four tweets to the wind when he rang to demand a correction to Thursday s front-page story. He wasn t drunk. I m not suggesting that. But after his tweeting it was difficult to have a rational discussion.Maybe he thought I d just retweet him.We d said: The cost of cooling your home and cooking dinner could double under a new Gillard government power proposal. Charging consumers more for electricity during the evening peak, and less at other times, is among a raft of policy options contained in a discussion paper made public yesterday. That paper was called National Energy Savings Initiative . Our story focused on time-of-use pricing done by installing smart meters.Before calling us, Mr Hollo posted his fourth nasty tweet: Just been told by someone who s now read the entire energ #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] y efficiency disc paper that smart meters aren t even proposed. #DailyTeleLies . Entire? Talking to Mr Hollo left me thinking he hadn t read our paper properly either. Continue reading 'Greens attack a Hollo argument' THOUSANDS of Qantas passengers have been left out of pocket due to its grounding.While the airline has vowed to meet these costs, we want to ensure no-one is overlooked or unfairly rejected.If you have applied to Qantas for a fare refund, or for it to reimburse the costs of alternative flights, accommodation and incidental expenses, we want to hear from you.Here we ll keep a public log of claims and tick them off only once we know the claim has been resolved. This public log can only act to increase the speed at which Qantas compensates the customers it has inconvenienced.Log your claim details below by providing your booking reference number, as well as the time and date when you lodged your claim.Then come back to let us know how quickly and satisfactorily Qantas dealt with your claim. If you haven t lodged your claim yet but need to, here are the links:Fare Refund formAlternative Carrier claim form It s certainly true that more and more companies and service provideres are taking more and more interest in what s being said about them on social media sites.They are concerned that being bad-mouthed will affect their brand.You can use this to your advantage. It should, however, remain a Plan B. How a Sydney family used Twitter to get a dishwasher maker to fix their machinePlan A is to raise the matter through the traditional channels - visiting or ringing the provider of the product or service, or writing to them.Remember, your contract is typically with the seller, not the manufacturer. So start with the people who took your money.I d like to know if you ve succeeded in using social media to get companies or service providers to respond to your problems where they had otherwise failed to do so.Share your experiences below.Follow Public Defender on Twitter Cudo, Spreets, LivingSocial, OurDeal, Jump On It, Catch of the Day, Ouffer, Zoupon, Scoopon, Groupon ...The online coupon-selling industry has expanded so fast they are running out of original names.And customers are running out of patience with poor after-sales service.Recently NSW Fair Trading Minister Anthony Roberts urged the public to use caution when making purchases through online group buying sites.Mr Roberts cited problems including:- obtaining refunds; - products or services not as described; and- merchants failure to redeem vouchers due to higher than expected demand.The industry has recognised it needs to lift its game if it is to continue thriving.In June, Cudo and Spreets put forward a code of conduct. Have a look here.I think member commitments 7, 8, and 9 are the most critical. That said, a voucher site that doesn t deliver on these three promises won t be in business for very long. What s your take?We d also like to know your good and bad experiences with these sites. If you ve used several, tell us which is best – and why.You can read about people s experiences – good and bad – at this Whirlpool forum.And you can follow Public Defender on Twitter here. Continue reading 'Coupon sites can no longer discount customer service'KEN Ryan prepares a cup of tea, takes a seat at the kitchen table, opens his notebook and dials. It s become a ritual. The Tullamore farmer has had to make 61 calls over a bung modem. It took more than 50 to get Telstra to send a replacement that worked.The 61st call which he makes while I m sitting with him in the kitchen brings some joy.He ll be compensated for the 45 hours wasted on or by the phone when he should have been on his land. Money is not the point, he says: ``I want to know that what s happened to me won t happen to someone else. Mr Ryan said that time after time he was told the modem had been dispatched. It was in the system. But the system doesn t work properly.He wants a promise, backed by CEO David Thodey, that Telstra will fix the issue. But Telstra can t make such a commitment. However a spokeswoman did tell me: ``What we will promise is to make customer service a continued priority . . . we are investigating his specific concerns and will absolutely make changes to the system where possible to stop it happening again we don t want it to happen again. Case twoTHE residents of Lewis St, Epping, just wanted t #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] heir phone lines to work.For three months they had to battle Telstra over a faulty joint that rendered their phones useless in rain or extreme heat.The residents said they reported the problem 12 times. Telstra told me it had only been ``re-reported three times. Like that s good enough.One resident whose need for a phone is all the more critical because she has a medical condition that means she could bleed to death in minutes said she was told it could take a year to get the fault fixed.The day after contacting me Telstra technicians went to Epping and replaced the joint. Telstra said this was always due to occur by that date. The residents are happy their phones work irrespective of weather.Case threeJULIE Sinuks received an odd call last month a man with an Indian accent claiming to be from Telstra who said there was a virus in her computer that he needed to fix urgently.It is a new twist on a scam that first emerged in October, when cold-callers claimed they were from Microsoft.After providing bogus evidence of a virus infection they demand a fee of up to $400. You can hear such a call at my blog today.Complaints about phone scams have increased 10-fold.``I nearly got caught out, Ms Sinuks told me. ``I want to warn other people. And now she has through this page and the ACCC s Scamwatch service. After I contacted Telstra, to its credit it posted warnings at Telstra.com and BigPond.com.Listen to another reader s recording of the Microsoft version of the scam hereRead our earlier Telstra blog Got a Telstra story for us? Share it here AFTER five months of arrogance, excuses and denial, Vodafone has finally apologised to its four million customers – because the man behind the Kevin07 campaign told the CEO to do so.When Vodafone Australia head Nigel Dews sat down to record the video mea culpa released yesterday, it was on the advice of Neil Lawrence, Australian Marketer of the Year in 2007. Neil gave us some good observations about how we were coming across, Mr Dews said yesterday. We were projecting ourselves arrogantly when we are much more humble internally. Mr Lawrence s assessment fitted with what those dealing directly with customer fury had told Mr Dews. With complaint volumes double normal levels, on February 3 he had flown to Hobart – the location of Vodafone s Australian call centre. A woman there said to me: ‘We care, but the customers don t think we do . Continue reading 'Why the message finally got through to Vodafone' Here is the leading telco consumer advocacy group ACCAN s advice on how to ensure your provider listens to your complaint: Continue reading 'How to make your phone company listen'lennie sparks says: Kabul-ture Kid, Maybe you can enlighten me on a curious fact: We export hund #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] reds of millions of tonnes of the Jean says: Piers, for a Labor government to create an industrial climate where businesses are forced to close and put people out Al says: Perhaps they should consider: Respect is not something that someone deserves based solely on their position (or previous position). Respect
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://t.sohu.com/m/10065740622]cheap uggs once owned by her late mother-in-law[/url]

[url=http://scrapbookkits.whateverproduct.com/node/2#comment-14927672]cheap ugg[/url]

[url=http://mail.infoseek.co.jp]cheap ugg The Age Box Cheap u[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: