Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> cheap ugg S Ugg sale uper

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 01, 2014 11:04 am    Sujet du message: cheap ugg S Ugg sale uper Répondre en citant

S uggs outlet uper
Without meaning to, the LA-based mother-of-three sparked a war on Facebook when she posted a photo of herself dressed in fitness gear, showing off her super-toned abs, surrounded by her three little boys. MARIA Kang started a fitness blog almost a decade ago but you probably didn't hear about her until this week. And when her name did make it on to your radar,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap ugg[/url], it was probably accompanied by words like "judgmental", "fat-shamer" and "bully".Without meaning to, the LA-based mother-of-three sparked a war on Facebook when she posted a photo of herself dressed in fitness gear,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]cheap uggs[/url], showing off her super-toned abs,[url=http://www.ugg-boots-sale.org]ugg outlet[/url], surrounded by her three little boys.Harmless enough under normal circumstances, but at the top of the photograph, Kang asks What's your excuse?That pissed off a lot of people.New mums all over the world apparently felt that Kang was shaming them for not being in similar shape as her so quickly after giving birth.The picture was seen by millions and attracted thousands of comments. These are some of the choice disses she attracted from other women:"Not that I *NEED* an excuse for not working out, but here's mine you self-righteous idiot: fibromyalgia.""What's my excuse? Cancer. If you really cared to promote health you wouldn't need to be half naked. You can show health by being dressed. The fact you chose attire such as this is that you were promoting appearance."Kang issued a faux-pology, pointing out she's not naturally skinny and works relentlessly to stay in shape. If you interpreted her post as a dig at other mums, she says, that's not her fault. It's yours.And for every hater, there's a woman on Facebook who supports her message:"DO NOT APOLOGIZE!!! To look like this takes hard work. the people calling you a bully obviously don't have what it takes.""Completely positive!! Good motivation and truth."Kang, 32, is unabashed about her post-baby body, which may be fitter than the average but also proudly bears the hallmarks of motherhood - stretchmarks and excess skin.Kidspot Australia's Alex Brooks says Kang's message isn't wrong, just provocative."People will take offence because body image is a very, very touchy and personal subject, particularly with mothers," Brooks told news.com.au."Our research shows 95 per cent of mothers find their weight one of the most stressful things in their lives. You'd think it would be juggling work and running a household and getting dinner on the table, but it's not. Body image is a very big deal.And Kang's not alone in her quest to inspire other mum's to bounce back into shape.Fitness author Sharny Kieser says that if she can lose 30kg within eight weeks of giving birth to her fourth baby, other mums can too."It was never about the weight loss originally. I just wanted more energy to keep up with the kids and to get everything I needed to get done each day so I changed my eating and started exercising a little bit and as a byproduct of that I've lost over 30kg. I'm feelings the best I've ever felt in my life," she sai #file_links[D:\keywords14.txt,1,S] d."I would n #file_links[D:\keywords13.txt,1,S] ever have gotten in a bikini without shorts to cover bottom and legs and I've just done my first photo shoot with VEVE Glamour Swimwear."I never would have thought it possible for me to do something like that due to my stretch marks as a mum but for me to stand up with my stretch marks in a bikini and say 'I did this with my four babies, it's possible for you to do this too' ... t #file_links[D:\keywords11.txt,1,S] hat's what I want for other mums."The Queensland mum-of-four, who says she has a better body now than before she had her babies, says Kang's seemingly harsh stance is needed."When others mothers are at a point when they're not feeling the best about themselves or they're feeling horrible about their body or they're tired and they're going through their journey they look at someone like Maria or myself who has achieved it and it takes them out of their comfort zone a bit," she said."It may give them the push subconsciously that they're maybe not ready for."If they're backlashing in a negative way it's nothing to do with me, it's what they're going through in that moment. I hope they might sit on it and then start their own journey towards happiness, loving themselves and good health."No stranger to controversy after earlier this year saying fat people were exactly like dole bludgers, Kieser says Kang is an "inspiration"."When I saw her photo I thought 'oh my gosh, wow, there's another mum out there and someone else making a difference the way I am'. I was so proud and excited for her," she said."I'm glad she's on her journey and not taking offence in any way to other mums who are putting a negative spin on it."I think deep down there definitely is (envy) because every mum wants to look and feel beautiful, feel amazing and have energy whatever size they are. I'd say to her 'keep doing what you're doing'. You're changing many mums' lives around the world. You're incredible. I love you to bits."Tell us what you think. Continue the conversation below or via Twitter @newscomauHQ | @danielstrudwick | @itsKShort | @mariamkang | @sharnyandjulius ### 'I want you to eat my poop and die' IT'S undeniable that adoption is an act of selflessness. But what we often don't hear are the stories about how hard adoption is, and what happens to families who don't 'click'. This is one very brave couple's story. You can almost taste the buttery crust and soft centre... Read More ANOTHER Bledisloe Cup clash, another loss - but at least the Wallabies are getting closer, right #file_links[D:\keywords15.txt,1,S] ? Not according to the Kiwi press. The Lara Bingle interview you have to read SHE is nothing if not candid. Lara reveals all about Michael Clarke - the best thing I ever did was leave - and all her other relationships in an eye-opening chat with Sunday Style magazine. Half price 14 day India package! Go on a camel safari, visit the Taj Mahal, New Dehli more! Urban explores wanted! Enter now in 10 seconds to win tw #file_links[D:\keywords12.txt,1,S] o tickets to New York and $20,000 spending money Buy local! Score second hand clothes, homewares, furniture and collectibles at a garage sale. Don t miss out on something HOT ! Get your own Samsung Galaxy S4 now and save $330.
相关的主题文章:

[url=http://www.pointsofvideo.com/content/videoeventthumb?page=1610#comment-80539]ugg outlet Georgia Wilki Ugg sale ns[/url]

[url=http://www.cdsqgtj.gov.cn/guestbook.asp]cheap uggs[/url]

[url=http://bbs.pcpop.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=]cheap uggs Lega Cheep ugg boots l Jobs in Australi[/url]
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: