Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services -> 1r0ftsq5

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 21, 2013 2:46 am    Sujet du message: 1r0ftsq5 Répondre en citant

Nick ,bar end mirrorbar end mirrorSaban supportive of Rolando McClain's decision to step away from NFL
Ro did a great job for us, Sabantold Alabama reporters during an appearance in Atlanta. I ve had a real close relationship with him, and we ve talked about it a couple of times. I think Ro is just in a place where he doesn t think he can do his beadjustable leversst. I think he s a prideful guy, and he d like to get things straightened out personally and then decide whether he wants to go on and play football or not. The Ravens have placed McClain, who's facing disorderly conduct and resisting arrest charges in his hometown of Decatur, Ala.,on the reserve-retired list and can activate him at any time. He's signed to ahandle lever one-year, $700,000 contract that includes no guaranteed money and has incentives that can boost the total value of the deal to $1.1 million.Saban said hebelievesit's better that McClain step away from the NFL at this time rather than possibly give a half-hearted, distracted effort. McClain met with generalmanager Ozzie Newsome and coach John Harbaughto discuss expectations for him on and off the field prior to signing his contract in April, buthe never reported for the voluntary offseason conditioning program and hasn't practiced with the Ravens. The Super Bowl champions have their first organized team activity sport bike accessoriesthis week. For the Ravens, Ro s being fair to them, said Saban,adjustable levers, adding that he hasn't spoken to McClainsince heinformed the Ravens of his intentions to retire. What he s saying is that he s not ready to play rather than them having to release him, where someone else can claim him. They can retain his rightsSportbike lever. I think he likes the Ravens organization. I think he likes John, I think he likes Ozzie. He appreciates the fact that they gave him an opportunity, so I think he s doing the right thing. McClain, who has a July 9 court date, indicated in a statement Thursday that he's not closing the door on a potential return to the Ravens."Clearly, my decision to retire has raised some questions," McClain said in a statement from his agent, Pat Dye Jr., issueCNC sport bike partsd to media outlets. "Quite simply, I love football, but I have decided at this time it is in my best interest to focus on getting my personabar end mirrorl life together. Beyond that, I'm not sure what the future holds for me, including football. "This was entirely my decision and the Ravens have been very supportive during this process. I am very grateful for the opportunity they gave me and wish them the best of luck in the future. God willing,bar end mirror, maybe I'll play for them one day."McClain, 23, is a 2010Oakland Raiders first-round draft pick selected eighth overall.However,the 6-foot-4, 258-pounderhas consistently found trouble off the field and been inconsistent on the field with 274 career tackles and 6 1Brake and Clutch Lever/2 sacks with one interception and a forced fumble in 41 career games.Saban expressed hope that McClain will go back to school to complete his education."I just hope he comes back and finishes his degree," Saban said. "And you know if he decides to do something else there will be something else he's qualified to do if he wants to do something else."Saban said he make ita point of emphasis to have anactive role in his former players' lives."I like to stay in touch with the players," Saban said. "I have a job to do with the Motorcycle Superstoreguys we have on our team right now, which is a challenging enough job in and of itself. But all the players know I m there for them,sport bike accessories, if they need help or if they need anything. I m always happy to hear from them and do anything I can or we can to help them as an institution or me personally. awilson@baltsun.comtwitter.com/RavensInsider
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de services
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: