Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> f54z5zpi

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 21, 2013 7:34 am    Sujet du message: f54z5zpi Répondre en citant

Nationals vs. Padres: Chad Tracy hits pinch homer in billet mirror 10th inning to salvage a win for Washington
“As a collective group, we haven’t really come in and won a ballgame for us yet,” Tracy said. “Last year, we did that early on in the first series of the year. It took a little longer this year. That’s something that can get us going. W bar end mirror e can feed off each other.”Even after Tracy’s home run, the drama persisted. With Rafael Soriano having blown a save in the ninth, Drew Storen pitched a heart-stopping 10th for his first save of the season. He wiggled out a first-and-third, one-out jam only after a strikeout and a nearly disastrous bobble by Zimmerman.“That one gave me a few more gray hairs,” Manager Davey Johnson said. “And I don’t need any more.”It should have been an easy night. A rear sets dam LaRoche clobbered two homers and drove in four runs, continuing to drag the Nationals’ scuffling offense to respectability. Zimmerman added one of his own, giving the Nationals a 5-2 lead after 51/2 innings. Starter Gio Gonzalez handed a 5-3 lead to Tyler Clippard with two outs in the sixth, and Clippard carried the ball into the ninth, to Soriano, adjustable Lever who had been a Motorcycle lever utomatic. Tracy,Brake and Clutch Lever, out of habit, noticed Soriano’s spot in the order was due up third in the top of the 10th.With one out in the ninth, protecting a 5-3 lead, Soriano induced a chopper from Chris Denorfia. The ball bounced to the left side of Brake and Clutch Lever the infield, one of the sport bike accessories final pieces to a victory for the Nationals. Zimmerman and shortstop Ian Desmond had consulted before the play and decided that Desmond, with Soriano throwing cutters to a right-hander, would play up the middle.“I would never complain about a play, but that’s not an error,” Zimmerman said. “I don’t billet mirror know if they have Brooks Robinson as a scorekeeper here or what. . . . I’m almost near second base and throwing across against not a slow guy Sportbike lever . If that’s on the base, it’s bang-bang. We’re not supposed to complain about that stuff,sport bike accessories, but that one’s a little ridiculous. I guess if anyone deserves to get errors put on them right now, it’s me. But that’s over the top.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: