Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement -> 3. Thad DuVall

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 12, 2013 11:34 am    Sujet du message: 3. Thad DuVall Répondre en citant

Mullins Rolls At Sandlapper Enduro
Charlie Mullins wins his second of year at the Sandlapper Enduro.Pelion, Sc, March 3,Sportbike lever, 2013 - Charlie Mullins claimed his second win in any amount of starts in your Rekluse AMA National Enduro Series,Brake and Clutch Lever, after handing over a dominating performance at round a couple of the series in Pelion, Structured. In every one, the FMF/KTM rider won five on the six tests and finished the tight and sandy 65-mile race along with a 50-second advantage on second place finisher Mike Lafferty."I started strong and also other than happening twice throughout the last test everything went first rate today," said Mullins. "I thought to win all six tests, but I'm content with how things went as well as it an enhancement to your series. Hopefully I'm able to carry this momentum in to the next round in Texas."Mullins opted within the off-season to ride a 350 XC-F in Enduro competition this year rather than the 450 he rode a year ago and then the switch is apparently reduce."I felt considerably more comfortable relating to the 350 today and i believe it absolutely was the right selection," added Mullins.Meanwhile,handle lever, Lafferty turned some heads when he got here in Sc on your Husaberg 350FE rather than the 250 two-stroke he's ridden much more each year. Like Mullins, the progress requires agreed using the eight-time champ as he came out along with a very tight,sport bike accessories, four-way battle for that runner-up position."I felt great that i'm definitely pleased with my decision," said Lafferty. "I'd be lying easily said I wasn't a tad nervous with regards to the decision, nevertheless it all came together."Third went around to Shenandoah Honda/USWE Honda's Thad DuVall, riding a CRF250R. DuVall finished just six seconds behind Lafferty and tied with Russell Bobbitt for ones fastest quantity of the total test during the day.Bobbitt,adjustable Lever, within his second national competition over a Husaberg, was fourth overall,Motorcycle lever, five seconds behind DuVall.AirGroup Racing's Nick Fahringer rounded away hourly caregivers, and sits tied for second during the series standings with Lafferty.Sixth place visited Grant Baylor, the 15-year-old brother of 2012 Rekluse AMA National Enduro Champ Stu Baylor. Baylor was riding a KTM 250 two-stroke backed by FLY/Ride PG/Genuine Dirt Racer Products and WP.In seventh was FAR Husqvarna's Andrew DeLong, while eighth traveled to Brad Bakken within the Obermeyer/Raines Riding University Yamaha.Husaberg-mounted Kyle McDonal and KTM rider Ian Blythe rounded out the top 10.With two rounds in the books, Mullins posesses a perfect score of 60 points and holds a 19-point lead over Lafferty and Fahringer,racing lever, who're tied for second place with 41 points each. Bobbitt is third on the standings with 39 points.The series now moves into the desert plains of west Texas for round three for the series in Blackwell,CNC sport bike parts, Texas, on March 24th. For additional information on the Rekluse AMA National Enduro Series check out www.nationalenduro.com.Results1. Charlie Mullins (KTM)2. Mike Lafferty (Hsb)3. Thad DuVall (Hon)4. Russell Bobbitt (KTM)5. Nick Fahringer (Hsb)6. Grant Baylor (KTM)7. Andrew DeLong (Hsq)8. Brad Bakken (Yam)9. Kyle McDonal (Hsb)10. Ian Blythe (KTM)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: