Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel -> jsi244r2-spun6

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: jsi244r2-spun6 Répondre en citant

MOTOGP: Round #6 – Yamaha Catalunya GP Preview
Yamaha Factory Racing Preview:Yamaha Factory Racing heads to Spain today for any hideaway race of year for reigning World Champion Jorge Lorenzo, the Gran Premi Aperol de Catalunya with the Circuit de Catalunya, Montmeló on Sunday 16th June. The circuit promises to deliver a thrilling weekend of racing being the scene of one of the most effective battles between Lorenzo with the exceptional teammate Valentino Rossi last season once the Yamaha riders took it within the wire during the motorcycle engine covers last laps in a very fight for glory,motorcycle stands, won along the last corner by Rossi.Fresh from his superb victory in Mugello, Lorenzo might be wishing to repeat the performance ahead of his home crowd and continue his unbroken four-year podium run at Montmeló. The Mallorcan was second just last year and 2011 and claims two premier class victories there, 2010 and 2012. Lorenzo has one 250cc win along at the track in 2007.Mugello Circuit – Yamaha for:Right after a disastrous ducati clutch covers home race in Mugello that saw him crash on the best lap after the collision with Alvaro Bautista, Rossi will be determined to come back fighting a few days ago vacation. The nine-time World Champion can claim more victories at Montmeló than each and every GP rider with one 125cc win in 1997, 250cc wins in 1998 and 1999, one 500cc victory in 2001 and five premier class vic motorcycle racing parts tories in 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2009.Opened in 1991 and here is where hula the Gran Premio de Catalunya since 1995, the circuit motorcycle exhaust can boast among the many longest main straights globally. Lorenzo and Rossi will need to look for the optimum chassis balance and front-end sense of their YZR-M1s to handle long radius, medium and speed sweeping corners, two tight left-hand corners and diverse camber changes.Jorge Lorenzo #99:I’m quite satisfied after our great result at Mugello that completed a perfect weekend. Winning again was very positive for me personally shield . team and now we stop by Montmeló, home grand prix. Some parts of this track are perfect for us but the doubt is definitely in the event the track conditions and then the temperature will manage to benefit us.Now i'm very optimistic for the race and we'll continue on repairing the bike quite as that most of us did in Italy. When compared to Mugello, Montmeló is a bit slower but not less than you don't see any first gear corners and hopefully which will help us quite a bit. This is a great track for us and in addition we have got to exploit it and continue to repeat the victory. Perhaps it is great for the Championship. So far as I’m concerned I can push 100% to get it.”Valentino Rossi #46:“For a vacation while i had the crash at Mugello, I hurt everywhere! Fortunately I w rear motorcycle stand as qualified to start training im handle grips mediately so i don't waste as soon as. The Barcelona race will be really important, especially after recent results. I'd like to proceed the podium vacation we will be alright my best as usual. It could be crucial to start the weekend in your most convenient way making good qualifying. It is crucial to begin the process with the front.”Gran Premio d´Italia TIM – Yamaha OnBoard:Wilco Zeelenberg – Team Manager:“Barcelona is arriving up and then we have three Spanish riders top most. I feel the motivation coming from all three is definitely high due to visiting the house GP. Not too long ago there was a large grapple with Dani there but the track suits our bike quite nicely. After winning at Mugello, the place that the package stretched really well, our company is attempting to find adjustable levers ward to visiting Montmeló with a capable spirit to address. It's one race less and we all are closer than before. It’s the best opportunity to continue with our responsibility.”Massimo Meregalli – Team Director:“After the Mugello race let us start the Barcelona weekend within a top shape. Needless to say the circuit has long been very worthy of our bike and now we are pretty optimistic that you can continue the way we finished in Mugello and we all are confident Jorge will probably be fighting in the front as us motorcycle engine covers ual. Valentino uses a good result here as he has had some misfortune over the past two races. We've been ready for him to recover what fresh lost in the last two rounds and perform to be sure he could in Catalunya.”For more information: www.yamahamotogp.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: