Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> crf43cfn-spun6

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 16, 2013 6:59 pm    Sujet du message: crf43cfn-spun6 Répondre en citant

MOTOGP: Round #6 – Repsol Honda Catalunya GP Preview
Repsol Honda Press R motorcycle fairings elease:MotoGP World Championship comes to Catalonia with Pedrosa leading premier class standings, Marquez shining holdings and liabilities race and Moto3 duo Alex Rins and Alex Marquez showing great talent.Everybody Championship completes the outlet third of the season earlier this week at the Grand Prix of Catalunya, round six belonging to the 2013 campaign. Dani Pedrosa, Marc Marquez,motorcycle mufflers, Alex Rins and Alex Marquez, four riders who have got ridden at Montmelo since their childhood, stop by Catalonia in top form.Catalunya – A Battle Awaits:The Grand Prix has to be special one for Dani Pedrosa, who rides only some kilometers off from where he was born and raised. He makes the expansion since the series leader, following your victory for the Italian GP. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Marquez will over again be riding on a track for the first time that has a MotoGP machine, although they are very informed about the circuit aft motorcycle fairing er racing there since childhood.In Moto3, Alex Rins and Alex Marquez will one more time work focal point, after their great performance at Mugello –in they can fought for vic ducati c brake clutch levers lutch covers tory as well as the final lap.Pedrosa #26:“Mugello became a tricky weekend however in the bottom in the future away with second place and 20 Championship points is a superb result. I’ve succeeded unwind a bit of since returning from Italy and now we adventure into home Grand Prix in Catalunya, still leading the entire world Championship.This track is just about the circuits in places you stay with exploding belonging to the tire longer together with a quite a while turning right so it’s motorcycle mufflers essential to have a good feeling in the tires.In general it’s an outdoor track together with an extremely special atmosphere, all of my family and fri motorcycle racing parts ends co clip on handlebars me to support me together with the fans are incredible. Hopefully aspect is good there and then we can place on a superb race for all inside my 200th Grand Prix start!”Marquez #93:“After crashing in Mugello I must say i can’t wait so you can get back relating to the bike within home GP in Montmelo! I am just more after seeing Dr. Mir last month and he confirmed there aren't any complications with my injuries i will walking on to feeling 100% again. Lets hope we've found good weather in Barcelona to ensure for a second time, we will take advantage internet browsers exist nowadays free practice sessions.Marc Márquez Analyzes the Circuit of Catalunya:This is often another track where all the other riders have much more experience than me and they'll be extra not easy to beat! But we'll ke motorcycle engine covers ep to our own own program and strive and attempt our very best.”To learn more: Repsol Honda Team -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: