Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel -> n4xdj0qc-spun3

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 1:49 am    Sujet du message: n4xdj0qc-spun3 Répondre en citant

WSBK: Portimao Race Day Ticker (UPDATE 2)
Aprilia RacingAn absolutely brilliant weekend for Aprilia like they require a fantastic double win for the Portuguese Portimão track: in Race 2 Laverty won in advance of his teammate Guintoli, who strengthens his wait the championship leadership, thanks partially in the second place he absorbed Race 1. On this victory Laverty clinches third invest a global championship that's quickly for Aprilia branded event. Only hard luck kept the spoils from being even richer. Actually, in Race 1 Laverty happened up because of a technical problem while leading a race within a pace impossible for his rivals to complement.In the Race 1 brimming with surprises, Eugene Laverty took the lead inside the sixth lap, widening the space anterior to the pack. Just a technical problem stopclip on handlebarsped his progress within the eleventh lap. Everyone else in the race was centred on Sylvain Guintoli’s great comeback, skilfully preserving his tireducati clutch coverss through first laps,motorcycle custom parts, keeping a regular pace following a halfway reason for the race until reaching the lead. A hard fight with Melandri ended only under the checkeredflag, with Sylvain overtaken through the rider from Ravenna by only 7 thousandths of any second.The script for Race 2 had Eugene Laverty running outside of the first lap, highly motivated to redeem himself and supported well by his RSV4. His pace soon overcame Rea’s tenaciousness, while Sykes, hindered by repeated technical problems that have begun in the warm-up lap, was instructed to withdraw. Another clever race by Guintoli, careful and focused entirely on race distance, a lot that he overtook Melandri first after which Rea with surgical passes. The happy couple of official RSV4s crossed the finished line alone, with Laverty prior to Guintoli.After that weekend the rider standings have Guintoli wide motorcycle helmet ning the gap beforehand, wdouble bubble windscreenith 28 points over Sykes and 39 to increase teammate Laverty. Aprilia consistently dominate the company standings having a 42 point advantage face-to-face with BMW, 44 just before Kawasaki, 141 over Honda, 149 above Suzuki and 171 when in front of Ducati.Eugene Laverty: “Race 1 seems to be cursed for many people the year of 2010, especially on tracks like this one and Aragon where I'd the correct pace for taking a double win. Whatever the case I’m not one to complain. The # 1 consideration could be to begin with sights set high also to strike when hard luck strikes. I got really trying hard for this win and I’m grateful to are generally able to perform it dominating out of your first to last lap. I’m within the running for any Championship despite having a number of so many races without a points, but everyone is growing race by race and I’m confident concerning the upcoming rounds.”Sylvain Guintoli: “In Race 1 I started off cautiously, working to solve the tires. This tactic forced me to adjustable leversfight to the final thousandths. It turned out a shame to possess victory slip through my fingers, but I’m happy with in the same manner I managed the race. My partner and i several indecisions at the beginning of Race 1 nevertheless i quickwomen motorcycle helmetsly found mhandle gripsy pace to make the race well. After overtSportBike Leversaking Rea I pushed to widen the gap, even risking a bit within the last few turn, unfortunately everything went well in which we are leaving Portimão with a few important spoils on your Championship.” Page 1 of 6 Prev 123456 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: