Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> It was actually awesome running with Andy

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:05 am    Sujet du message: It was actually awesome running with Andy Répondre en citant

GRAND-AM: Stevenson Wins CTSCC At Road Atlanta
For sevesportbike mirrorsn minutes for the stretch,Coach Factory Outlet Onlin, John Edwards held off steady pressure from Andy Lally to provide the lead in Saturday’s PricewaterhouseCoopers 250, the primary race to the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge at Road Atlanta. If a race-ending caution waved with 12 minutes remaining,Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Store Online, Edwards remained during the lead,Coach Outlet Online, giving Stevenson Motorsports its first Continental Tire Racecar Challenge victormotorcycle fairingsy within the seadouble bubble windscreenson in the No. 9 Stevenson Auto Group Chevrolet Camaro started by Matt Bell. Ian James impacted the tire wall at the exit of Turn 12 on the No. 158 Dempsey/Miller Racing Ford Mustang Boss 302R. While James was unhurt, the incident required lengthy repairs into the barrier that caused the race ending under caution. “It was actually awesome running with Andy,Coach Factory Outlet,” Edwards said after scoring the team’s fourth victory in CTSCC competition. “He was only as quick even as we were, it was good,Coach Outlet,Coach Factory Outlet, close racing – no crazy contact or anything.” “I believe you can easily motorcycle engine covershave won should the race remained green,Coach Outlet Store Online,” Lally said. “It had been amazing racing. John was running real wide always keeping me behind him,Coach Outlet, but I will have done the same.” Lally finished second during the No. 38 BGB Motorsports Porsche Carrera started by Dr. Jim Norman. Nick Mancuso and Frank Montecalvo took third following having a solid run in the No. 16 Multimatic Motorsports Aston Martin Vantage. Edwards and Bell combined to guide 25 laps – four in excess of Mancuso’s dominating run was initially invented by stages in the race. Terry Borcheller passed Connor Bloum right after the very last restart and went on to provide Burton Racing its first Street Tuner victory motorcycle racing partsin the absolutely no. 23 BMW 128i started by Mike LaMarra. Bloum finished second in thSportBike Leverse No. 80 BimmerWorld Racing BMW 328 started by Greg Strelzoff. “I jmotorcycle rear standust knew that final restart would be our last shot,Coach Factory Outlet Onlin,” said Borcheller,Coach Factory Online,Coach Factory Online, after scoring his 11th CTSCC victory and first since 2004. “I knew Connor’s car was as strong as ours, then i planned to receive him subsequently 10-A. That’s the simplest way it worked out. It turned out great that they are a part of Burton Racing’s first victory. That took plenty of effort by a lot of people, in addition strong effort finally reaped rewards.” The PwC 250 will be televised on Saturday, April 27, on SPEED at 2 p.m. ET The next Continental Tire Expensive car Challenge race would be a rear motorcycle standt Mid-Ohio Fancy car Course on Saturday, June 15.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: