Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> zxvowln2-spun3

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:46 am    Sujet du message: zxvowln2-spun3 Répondre en citant

WSBK: Aprilia Expects Stiff Imola Challenge
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Round 2 from the Superbike World Championship from Imola, Italy will air back-to-back on SPEED Sunday,motorcycle gear, April 1 starting at 2:00pm ET.A few colors for the Italian flag fly over World Superbike, while using first Italian round being held at Imola the year of 2010. A warm welcome is predicted on the fans, because it year has all the makings for your decidedly exciting championship, well-known that had been reconfirmed through the close times seen while in the recent testing in Aragon.The main race weclip on handlebarsekend at Phillip Island, which saw Max Biaggi require a first and second place after two colossal performances, gave the Aprilia Racing Team confidence. The five time world champion demonstrated that he has been in good shape and he has an ideal feeling together with RSV4, well supported by a team that features quickly metabolized the pace and commitled tail light assemblyment that World Superbike demands."We have a long road in advance of us," Max confirms, "We can't let ourselves be deceived in regards to what we demonstrated at Phillip Island. Every race makes distinctive history. Imola isn't a popular track. We'll observe much the resurfacing gives change things. I'm in perfect shape and for that reason could be the team: when there's battle to end up being done i will in no way be retreating. The two era of testing at Aragon confirmed the prodouble bubble windscreengress our rivals made. This really is shaping close to turn into a championship with many contenders for that title. We're not frightened by way of the challenge, to the contrary, it's everything you sportbike mirrorsneed to keep us vigilant and 100% committed race after race. A considerable amount of our fans are going to be at Imola which is just more motivation to accomplish wducati clutch coversell”. Eugene Laverty's situation in the garage is unique. After excellent ends in the pre-season tests, an accident to his hand kept the Northern Irish rider from showing his true pomotorcycle engine coverstential at Phillip Island. Eugene's physical the weather is improving constantly and the goal to the Imola races is to buy on your podium."Imola is easily the most stressful circuit at the calendar," admits Eugene,Sportbike Gear, "so I'm pleased that I'm nearly straight back to full fitness. I've twice finished for the podium at Imola worldwide Supersport Championship yet it's one of the few circuits where Irrrve never won at so I'd choose to challenge in the victory this occassion. It can be a long season though so your biggest thing to me at this point would be to put together some momentum after this sort of tough beginning of the growing season. We enjoyed a two day test at Aragon recently where I hadmotorcycle exhaust thmotorcycle mufflerse opportunity to acquire more comfortable at the Aprilia so hopefully that'll be evident at Imola."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: