Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> da3u3hks-spun5

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 4:54 am    Sujet du message: da3u3hks-spun5 Répondre en citant

WoO: Veteran Owner Dan Motter Returns With Joey Saldana
After having a 15-year hiatus from your Life of Outlaws circuit, successful team owner Dan Motter confirmed today that he or she will return next season fielding a Motter Motorsports sprint car team with second-generation driver Joey Saldana. “Our company is thrilled to go back to this series with Joey Saldana women motorcycle helmetsas our driver,” said Motter, president of Motter Equipment Inc. “Everyone is having a new team with new equipment, it's very experienced players. Joey’s resume speaks by itself. He is mostly a proven winner on / off the track. “Brand-new areas such as an ideal personality which makes him an admirer favorite as well as is a great spokesman to get a corporate sponsor. He likewise has an exceptionally nice family that supports and encourages him.” “I have had seven great years driving sprint cars for Kasey Kahne Racing,” said Saldana. “We woclip on handlebarsn lots of races together together with much success. Nevertheless find that driving for Dan Motter and Motter Motorsports is the better opportunity That i have ever been on my career. Relating to more involvement utilizing this type of team and others input into every aspect of everything you choose in the cars and engines. “I'm within the best vigor That i have ever visited, and that i look like you can easlily do wonderful landmarks together. I’m very excited SportBike Leversto get going.” Davey Whitworth continues to be named crew chimotorcycle engine coversef belonging to the Motter Motorsports team. Whitworth, 53, brings a great deal of experience and success having turned wrenches for a few of one's top names in the sport. Whitworth and Saldana teamed up in 2002 when Whitworth tuned Saldana to somewhat of a $50,000 Kings Royal victory at Eldora Speedway. Together they won 10 World of Outlaw events and handle second in point standings. Other crew members for the newly-formed Motter team include 10-year veteran Bob Curtis not too long ago using the Tony Stewart Racing team, and Sean Strausbaugh who worked for Daryn Pittman in the past three seasons in your Pennsylvania sprint car arena. Motter Motorsports will field Eagle chassis included Lincoln, Neb., powered by engines built by Speedway Engine Development, Inc. in Indianapolis, Ind. rearsets“We expect to be competitive right out on the gate inside the season opener at Volusia Speedway Park in Barberville, Fla. on Feb. 15,” continued teamadjustable levers owner Motter. “In my opinion together with the team of us we have got assembled, strategies . at a good place to contend for your championship as the 2013 season gets under way. Time will inform, but we are awaiting the challenge. We use a lot of try to do ahead of first race.” Dan Motter is funding the c's but is looking for marketing partners to talk about this exciting venture. Motter raced sprint cars being a owner/driver/mechanic from 1973 to 1981 while using Midwest Sprint Association before switching to team ownership in 1990. His high-profile teams have included among the best drivers in sprint car competition, namely Kenny Jacobs, Stevie Smith, and Doug Wolfgang. Motter chose to retire fromotorcycle rear standm racing at the end of the 1997 season. Saldana tallied his eighth top-five finish,motorcycle helmets, placing fourth in 2012 WOO Sprint Car point standings. He added five victories to his resume, boosting his total to an impressive 83 career wins, placing himmotorcycle exhaust seventh in all-time victories for ones category. Motter Devices are some sort of supplier of mining and construction equipment and component parts for surface mining and construction industries with corporate offices near Hibbing,motorcycle stands, Minn. For more info ., go to www.motterequipment.com.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: