Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> ch0x4tma-spun5

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 5:00 am    Sujet du message: ch0x4tma-spun5 Répondre en citant

MOTOGP: Ducatis Run 5-6-7
As many enthusiastic supporters looked on with the Ducati Grandstand, both Ducati Team riders posted the most beautiful dry results of the year today at Mugello, with Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden riding their Desmosedici GP13 machines to fifth and sixth places, respectively, during the TIM Italian Grand Prix. The teammates started from rows one and three respectively, and after avoiding a first-lap crash involving two other riders, they found themselves battling 1 another, coupled with Stefan Bradl, with a fight for fifth place that lasted via a tunnel the race. The German got so much the better of those struggle, but after Marc Marquez fell outside of the end, Dovizioso and Hayden tohandle gripsok your fifth and sixth spots. The Ducati Team racers were and Ducati Test Team rider Michele Pirro. Participating like a wildcard entrmotorcycle engine coversy, the Italian advanced steadily via the pack from his 10th-place starting spot. His eventual seventh-place finishing position was his best result of all seasons so far, and also the second-best of his premier-class career. Thursday and Friday find the Ducati riders back to normal with the Mugello circuit for your private test, in preparation with the Catalan Grand Prix into two weeks’ time. Andrea Dovizioso - Ducati Team, 5th“In relation to gap with the front and take care of position, right here is the best result which we cclip on handlebarsould realistically expect. Rrt had been quite a tough race, like alwayled tail light assemblys at Mugello. I gritted my teeth in order to adhere to Bradl until the end, plus i got a nice fight with Nicky. Unfortunately, I lost your strugle with Bradl for the last lap,motorcycle stands,motorcycle fairings, however was fun—we passed one another 4x! Inside practice sessions, we’re capable of excitement, having said that i think fifth place at Mugello is a good we will use our current package, therefore still numerous try to do.” Nicky Hayden - Ducati Team, 6th“I had put together struggled with grip earlier this week, nevertheless the team did a very good job of developing the bike better through the race, along with a few other people’s misfortune, I had been capable to fight to the top 5. All things considered, to sixth isn’t fantastic, on the other hand has a good struggle with Bradl and Dovi. They’re both good guys to race with, in order that it was fun, and then within the last two laps I developed a number of chatter along with to keep your distance.” Michele Pirro – Ducati Test Team, 7th“Initially, Groundbreaking, i was make an attempt to eliminate some mistakes, particularly that which has hurt me in all three of this races I’ve succeeded in doing so far: poor starts. I’m losing positions, and it’s my fault. Unfortunately, I lost my rear seat pad at the second lap, therefore i been required to alter to the modern riding position. It was actually very difficult because I have to function hard with my legs and arms to stay my weight forward. Also lost time with Iannone because we passed each otheSportBike Leversr three times, which affected my race. I’m sorry because I’m i could possibly have stayed nearer to Amotorcycle rear standndrea and Nicky and learned from.” Bernhard Gobmeier – Ducati Corse General Manager“Our goal today ended up being to be hourly caregivers, which we achieved. Naturally they had some crashes, it also reveals that we're able to fight in the second group. Now it’s clear that it's going to be very difficult to fight to the podium, since the bikes and riders before us are really competitive. Each of our riders were similar pace for the complete race, and although we know that him and i must improve our technical package, we’re pleased by Michele Pirro’s race to the laboratory bike, as he did good lap times on the lattermotorcycle engine covers stages belonging to the race. Practically ca rear motorcycle standse, we’re very happy to have started within the front row to the second-straight race weekend, which points too our bike is very fast for one quick lap.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: