Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> pr4hosfp-spun3

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 5:02 am    Sujet du message: pr4hosfp-spun3 Répondre en citant

V8: High Drama For Van Gisbergen And Former Team
It is the strength of a signed agreement from the V8 driver with the exceptional former team--a divorce settlement, effectively--will easily be offer the examination.Unhappy aided by the direction his Ford-powered Stone Brothers Racing team was taking with new partners Erebus Motorsports and AMG Mercedes, rapid Kiwi Shane van Gisbergen negotiated an exit with the contract extension he signed with SBR in 2012.Reports had SvG experiencing many methods from career burnout to dissatisfaction with SBR dropping its proven Fords to opt for developing new C-Class AMG Mercedes, nevertheless the 23-year-old--at least publically--refused to go into any real specifics behind the shock turn to park himself at an extremely vital reason for his career.He fleshed away reasons in last week's announcement that he'd signed they are on your Tekno Autosports V8 team.“At the end of 2009, I started to suffer motivation. Air wasn’t right and that i was struggling to not overlook why I seemed to be racing – it wasn’t an excellent mindset to stay in, so that i determined to look at some slack,” Van Gisbergen said. “I spent six weeks home and might recharge my batteries. We a fantastic hard give thought to my career and considered my options. Within the that, To begin with . that whenever I have been about to return, I wanted completely new challenge inside of a new environment, that is likely opportunity I used to be attempting to find."As a part of his exit plan, SvG was reportedly given options to continue racing in 2013, albeit nearly series instead of the V8 Supercars, for for teams that do not carry sponsorship that competes with from either of the major brands represented on SBR's number of V8s.For everybody who is keepinmotorcycle engine coversg score, SvG, SBR's lead driver, wanted out, was allowed out under specific contractual conditions, yet generally have reneged in the non-compete clause and signed by having a different team. It is no surprise that SvG's signing with Tekno was met with high interest by his former team, who broke open data of SvG's exit deal.“At Winton, Friday morning 16th November 2012, Shane van Gisbergen asked brake clutch leversif every one of the SBR travelling race crew could possibly be assembled first thing the next day,” an SBR statement said on Friday. “SvG informed the race crew that they wasn’t enjoyclip on handlebarsing his racing and ducati clutch covershe was going to use a year off and might race quad bikes for fun.“SvG’s statement that double bubble windscreenhe had been not enjoying his racing had not been surprise. This was clear enough within the previous race meets at Bathurst plus the Gold Coast 600 where it had been usually very hard so you can get SvG to visit to autograph sessions and even contact his engineer and crew. SvG was very clear which he wanted 12 months off and wasn’t travelling to race again unless he wanted too, not because others wanted him to race. He would live in his parent’s pool apartment and 'chill out' for a year.“In your circumstances, SBR decided to release SVG from his 2013, 2014 and 2015 driving contract. SBR and SVG signed this quick termination document. To safeguard itself and also its particular sponsors SBR required SVG to agree never to test, practice or race any V8 Supercar in 2013. The termination document allowed SVG to race anything except for a V8 Supercar in 2013 if he so wished. The termination document allowed SvG to attempt whatever he wished from 2014 onwards."Where this surly little V8 drama is headed is actually unknown, although the Erebus/SBR team renders it appear to be they don't get it sitting yourself.“As few as 60 days later SvG now proposes, in the media,Sportbike Parts, to race a V8 Supercar for one more team in 2013 up against the termination agreement," the statement continued. "SvG has explained his deal with it the idea of dissatisfaction while using direction that SBR was heading. At no time throughout the termination process did SvG express these dissatisfaction with SBR; in actual fact you intend to was communicated to SBR management on numerous occasions.“To convey that SBR is displeased when using the conduct of SVG should be to tell the truth. SBR are not creating any further comment regarding this matter. SBR is considering its adjustable leverslegal position and can never worthwhile holding SvG to his promises.”Marshall Pruett is SPEED.com's Auto Racing Editor, covering IndyCar and sports cars. Now in motorcycle rear standhis 27th year in the sport, Pruett was led tail light assemblyan open-wheel mechanic, engineer and manager before joining SPEED. Vehicles results to RACER, Road & Track and Racecar Engineering. Follow him @MarshallPruett.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: