Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> Gucci Sito Ufficiale

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 7:21 am    Sujet du message: Gucci Sito Ufficiale Répondre en citant

WSBK: Kawasaki Racing – Portimao Supersport Report
Kawasaki Racing News release:Kawasaki‘s Fabien Foret and Kenan Sofuoglu could each have won the 20-lap Portimao race but Fabien became available second and Kenan third and they are now tied on 81 points.The team-mates had worked out an insurance plan to make certain they will both st Motorcycle lever ay in contention with pole man Sam Lowes and yes it worked well for a little bit,Borse Gucci,Gucci Outlet, with each applying pressure,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Outlet,Borse Gucci Outlet, consuming lead and after that manipulating the pace.A three-rider fight was a four rider one when Michael van Der Mar brake clutch levers k arrived with laps to visit but even though they saw heli-copter flight challenge from your young Dutch rider neither Fabien in second nor Kenan in third could hold onto greatest pace of Lowes to the last lap.Fabien was second from the race,Gucci Borse,Borse Gucci, his third podium of 2013,Gucci Borse,Borse Gucci Outlet, while Kenan went third it is now equal second on points with Foret,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, with Lowes 39 points well before them both red carpet rounds.Kenan set the easiest lap with the race, a 1’45.730 on lap 12.Luca Scassa (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) p racing lever osted an eighth place despite finding some intricacies, because ran out one place behind Andrea Antonelli (Team Goeleven Kawasaki) who was simply seventh in your race also, the championship. Scassa remains sixth overall and its even closer fifth place than when he started the time.David Salom (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) attemptedto complete the race nevertheless with problems within the injured right hand and several small difficulty with his machine set-up he finally drawn in to retire from your race.Vladimir Ivanov (Kawasaki DMC-Lorenzini Team) was 18th and away from the points adjustable levers while Kevin Coghlan (Kawasaki DMC-Lorenzini Team) eventually crashed along with to retire.Fabien Foret:“I got a podium and after two difficult rounds Most definitely i'll accept it with pleasure. It's always nice to always be around the box. In all honesty there was an insurance policy alongside Kenan and during the race I saw that it may exercise routine OK once we counseled me together. I believe van Der Mark came along quite late in your race and disturbed our plan quite a lot plus i had also been surprised to see him there. As you are suddenly four guys together you will have more circumstances to take into account. We're quite upset considering the little mistake I produced in the last lap, since i would have had the race win but maybe next time in Imola For certain i will.”Kenan Sofuoglu:“I think today Sam deserved to win the race all weekend he was the fastest as well as through the race. I realise that we offer an trouble with inadequate grip in the rear of one's bike a motorcycle clutch nd it's spinning. We were treated to the same thing at Assen, Donington and now again here. We will have to learn what to accomplish because after Australia we didn't do any testing and really have to improve it in some area. It isn't really a Motorcycle lever n excu Motorcycle racing parts se because today each of us is fighting hard and anyone of 4 among us perhaps have won the race. Let us keep being employed as Kawasaki is fully behind me Street Bike Levers to raise the bike more and hopefully in Imola techniques better.”For more info .: www.kawasaki-racingteam.eu -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: