Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> handle lever

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 10:29 am    Sujet du message: handle lever Répondre en citant

2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom – First Ride Italian V-Twin power cruiser gets naked,Borse Gucci Outlet.
Just before the glamorous center-stage unveiling from the California 1400 contemporary year’s Milan show, Moto Guzzi knew that its new V-Twin power cruiser had the actual possibility to revive the image of a single of the most effective names inside the good reputation for motorcycling. Spending the amount of money to get this new machine to sell was an investment vehicle worth making.Pillar from the whole project is considered the California 1400 Touring because the device accurately targeted a precise segment on the market: lov clutch lever ers of classically styled, comfortable and well-equipped, and not overloaded,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Motorcycle lever,Gucci Outlet, grand-touring motorcycles. Its competitors during this class is hard, starting with the one and only Harley-Davidson, the undisputed most important, nevertheless return, in money and image, could very well be well effort.Now,Gucci Borse,Borse Gucci Outlet, the California 1400 Custom extends backyard to some more accessible price range: $14,990, $3000 under the Touring. Basically a naked version of Touring, the Custom boasts a narrower,Gucci Borse, lower handlebar and Sachs shocks with 10mm more travel, equaling those the unchanged 46mm Sachs for motorcycle brake lever k. The rolling gear is the same. The most notable difference will be the substantial lowering curb weight,racing lever, due to eliminating the Touring components. At 701 pounds, the Custom is 42 pounds lighter compared to the Touring.Nothing has evolved through the engine department. The huge 1380cc,Borse Gucci, 90-degree, transverse V-Twin also comes in the same state of tune since the Touring,Borse Gucci, providing a claimed 96 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 87 foot-pounds of peak torque at 2750 rpm. The complete electronics suite that comes with the Touring can be on brake clutch levers duty here.The common cold, cloudy but dry morning welcomed me from the Moto Guzzi factory in Mandello, where I took delivery within the California Custom prepared for my test. Having good know-how about the roads in that area,Motorcycle Superstore, I hit the freeway going north,Gucci Outlet, with Lake Como on racing lever my left side, a couple of hundred feet below.In the sweeping curves with the freeway, the California Custom felt perfectly in the house. As the shortage of great Touring windshield left me already familiar with the brisk air from the Alps,handle lever, it made the bike completely indifferent within the not-too-friendly crosswinds. The heavy steering geometry (32 degrees rake,billet mirror, 6.1 inches trail) returned a solid, reassuring feeling, devoid of delayed response.I left the freeway after 40 miles and roared to life an alpine path to what is handling qualities related to the fat loss. For the reason that roads were dry, I set traction control on its least-intrusive number-one setting and power-delivery mapping to “veloce” (fast). The 200/60-16 rear radial took perfect good the ma Motorcycle racing parts ssive torque delivered by Guzzi’s largest-ever V-Twin.This alpine roads give a nice blend of tight corners and sweeping fast ones, together with rather steep grades. For a second time, I have been positively amazed at the agility of the chassis that, via the numbers (wheelbase spans 66.3 in.), can't experience at your home with a twisty mountain road. Although the Custom was even more agile compared to the Touring I rode last November for a slightly less-demanding road. The truly great flexibility for the en clutch and brake levers gine reduced the requirement to develop six-speed transmission to enjoy a spirited ride.ABS-assisted Brembo brakes never missed a beat, as well as longer shocks extend lean angle. Cornering clearance must be watched,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, considering that the bike leans rather eagerly into corners although the under-footboard feelers will not send strong signals right after they contact the tarmac; next is a solid section of the frame.An awfully nice ride ended in such a miserable way. Since i returned to Mandello,bar end mirror, the skies opened, additionally, the photo shoot must occur in the rain. As you move California Custom is known as a capable and pleasant multi-purpose roadster,sport bike accessories, the Touring, with its heated grips and windshield, would have been a better option during the cold and wet conditions. If I were instructed to select the 2 main major models,adjustable levers, I would personally sell an example of my wife’s rings and pick the California 1400 Touring.2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 adjustable lever Custom - action #1'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #2'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #3'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - action #4'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio right 3/4 view'>2 Motorcycle lever 013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio left 3/4 view'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio rear 3/4 view'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - studio top rear'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - headlight/handlebars'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - handlebars/instrumentation panel'>2013 Moto Guzzi California 1400 Custom - Sachs gas charged shock absorber'> -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: