Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> joining Zach Bell

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 11:46 am    Sujet du message: joining Zach Bell Répondre en citant

MCSS Holeshot Championship High Point 2013
Marvin Musquin joined four other riders atop the 250 class Motorcycle S adjustable levers uperstore Holeshot leader board at High Point. motorcycle clutch As Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship races are crossed from the calendar, the Motorcycle-Superstore.com Holeshot Championship 250cc standings gets tighter and tighter. At Saturday's GEICO High Point National, the 250cc class adjustable lever takes a seventh holeshot winner in eight motos and crafted a logjam atop the standin clutch lever gs after the process. Red Bull KTM rider Marvin Musquin earned two points in order to get the holeshot in Moto 2, joining Zach Bell,Gucci Outlet, Jeremy Martin, Eli Tomac,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, and GEICO Honda's Zach Osborne to be the riders t Motorcycle lever ied for first with two points each. Osborne earned Moto 1's holeshot and it's the actual rider with two this year. "I got an ideal start and so i was leading the race,Gucci Borse," Musquin said. "I tried my best and that i knew Kenny (Roczen) was behind me. I gave it everything I had created and yes it worked. Physically and mentally I seemed to be doing good. That's the best feeling ever." Osborne,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, too, has his eyes within the end-of-the-year prize. "It's $15,Borse Gucci,000; to do a good deal with $15,000,Borse Gucci," Osborne said. "And it's quick. Throughout the whole year outside 24 starts it's maybe two minutes on the job. That is a great hourly wage in case you carry that on out." On the 450 class,Gucci Outlet, Muscle Milk Honda's Justin Barcia extended his lead by earning the holeshot in Moto 1. He's now up three points on James Stewart in your season standings. "Definitely holeshots are key," Barcia said. "We'll just keep charging, looking for ways to those holeshots. It's great to leave there first." Josh Grant scored his first two Motorcycle Superstore Holeshot award points of 2013 at High Point after coming across the white line first in Moto 2.JGR Toyota Yamaha's Josh Grant won Moto 2 and vaulted into third place. "This year has been a slight struggle in my situation," Grant said. "I'm coming off an overuse injury, but I'm so glad to generally be out here as well as be up just for this Holeshot Award. I merely can't thank the fans enough. Everybody who comes by way of the truck is pumping m Motorcycle lever e up and becoming me going. Those are the guys who keep me out here." Points to your lucrative Motorcycle-Superstore.com Holeshot Championship are earned in the 24 motos on your outdoor schedule. Riders throughout 450 and 250 competition are considered. The Moto 1 holeshot is definitely worth some part, the Moto 2 holeshot will be worth two points, and any rider who sweeps both holeshots at t Street Bike Levers he same event gets another advantage point. At the conclusion of the age, the superior points earner in 450 competition pockets $25,000 with regards to their 250 counterpart earning $15,Gucci Borse,000. Your next chance of the riders to earn points could be the June 22 Red Bull Budds Creek National at Budds Creek Motorsport Park in Mechanicsville, Md. Motorcycle Superstore Holeshot Championship points after four events: 450 class: 1. Justin Barcia,Borse Gucci Outlet, 7 points; 2. James Stewart, 4; 3. Josh Grant, 2; Ryan Villopoto, 1 250 class: 1t. Zach Bell, 2 points; 1t. Jer racing lever emy Martin, 2; 1t. Marvin Musquin, 2; 1t. Zach Osborne, 2; 1t. Eli Tomac, 2; 6t. Blake Baggett, 1; 6t. Justin Bogle, 1
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: