Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Papotages divers -> and i also don’t determine I clipped something

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 11:47 am    Sujet du message: and i also don’t determine I clipped something Répondre en citant

Yoshimura Suzuki’s Stewart Optimistic Despite Misfortune At High Point MX
The following is from Yoshimura…MT. MORRIS,Gucci Outlet,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Outlet, PA (June 9, 2013) – Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart suffered greater than his great amount of misfortune at round four with the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships at High Point Raceway in Mt. Morris,Borse Gucci, PA,Borse Gucci,Gucci Outlet,Borse Gucci Outlet, on Saturday afternoon. Although Stewart is at spectacular form on his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and led the very first several laps belonging to the second moto,Gucci Borse,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, some unfortunate events forced him to retire early from both races.Inside first moto, the Yoshimura Suzuki rider overcame a bad start and fought his distance to the top part 10. Unfortunately,Borse Gucci, a minute tip-over following your first 2 laps sent him back just a few positions also in the method he lost every one of his tear-offs. A year his which are towards the top ten he to eradicate his mud covered goggles on the end from the moto. Over the final lap,Borse Gucci Outlet, he took a rock in the eye and was incapable of finish the race. Inside the second moto,Gucci Borse, Stewart got a good start on his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and took charge in the first few turns. He was laying down blisteringly hot laps when he came using a jump and discovered his front rotor was broken. He was forced to,Gucci Borse, repeatedly, retire on the race prematurely.“In your next moto, Manged to get an excellent jump and passed a handful of people,” said Stewart. “I attended charge but then I came out relating to the finish line jump, and i also don’t determine I clipped something, on the other hand went rising and my front tire started sticking. I looked down plus the rotor was broken. Earlier this week it’s just been one thing following your other. With the first moto on your last lap, I purchased hit inside the eye by having a rock therefore it knocked me dizzy actually, and I didn’t finish. Rrt had been just a bummer. But I’ve must give it up with the Yoshimura Suzuki team, I believe like this was when we raced all year long. I have been able to make my way around those guys, and even though I produced few mistakes, I felt like I had extra in me. Now we’ll use some about this momentum obtainable back strong for Budds Creek.”Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s next race is round five of one's 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships on Saturday, June 22nd, at the Budds Creek National in Mechanicsville, MD. Have a look at High Point “Behind The Scenes Race Report”:2013 High Point MX 450 Results:1. Ryan Villopoto 2. Ryan Dungey 3. Tyla Rattray4. Justin Barcia5. Mike Alessi6. Trey Canard7. Ryan Sipes8. Josh Grant9. Jake Weimer10. Broc Tickle2013 AMA Pro Motocross 450 Standings:1. Ryan Villopoto – 1932. Ryan Dungey – 1773. Justin Barcia – 1484. Trey Canard – 1205. Mike Alessi – 1166. James Stewart – 1047. Tyla Rattray – 958. Ryan Sipes – 799. Jake Weimer – 6910. Broc Tickle – 67
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Papotages divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: