Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> 3la1j3ug-spun7

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: 3la1j3ug-spun7 Répondre en citant

El Solitario Custom Motorcycles The New Europeans, living draft beer the motorcycle.
The motorcycles jostling for position around me appear to be they’ve escaped through the Is Motorcycle racing parts land of Dr Moreau. Vicious crossbr brake clutch levers eeds, custom mongrels or, as the saying goes around here, “a thousand milks.” “Around here” is Galicia, Spain, north of Portugal the sensation you get the rugged Atlantic coast. It’s out on a limb, just like the firm I’m riding with today. El Solitario have been attempting to “do something no one does” since 2008. The co-founders, David Borras and Valeria Libano (both 35, for each other, as well as parents of two young kids) don’t do things by half-measures.An ancient commodities trader, David threw himself into custom building, making a “season” of bikes inside a non-stop, marathon build. The results that may have increased to buy: Trimotoro—a bare aluminium Moto Guzzi; Baula—a chubby, loveable, long-distance BMW R75/5; The Winning Loser—a rigid Yamaha 250; Chupito—a stunning Ducati Single-powered street scrambler; and three 125s with pop-a SportBike Levers rt paint and BMX bars. Also, you'll find El Solitario’s personal bikes: Gonzo, Valeria’s BMW Boxer; and La Sal del DIablo, the Triumph David latched onto Bonneville Speed Week to race in 2012. We were looking at finished in June this past year, the real key stopped building bikes. He’ll begin anew in the most months.Each bike mixes influences and flavors straight into a spicy curry of metal and leather. I’m riding Trimotoro and loving it. Its similarities to Shinya Kimura’s Chabott bikes are obvious, and another David is probably a sheepish about. Trimotoro would’ve been compared less in the event it had been painted, nevertheless the buyer wanted bare metal and David isn’t hot for freshly painted bikes,borse louis vuitton, anyway. I’ve ridden plenty of specials (and built one or two) and also this has long been bolted together properly. It’s also the first bike I’ve ridden having full passage of Hunter S. Thompson’s writings engraved, upside-down, to the alternator cover. Three El Solitario stalwarts and I ride towards the mountains. I’ve known them for a couple of years now, but this is actually adjustable levers clutch lever first time I’ve met them on home turf. Borras is ahead on his own 1959 Harley-Davidson Panhead. I’ll soon know how bad its brakes are. I’m keeping in touch. Considering how horrendous the Panhead is to try to ride, I will be leaving him for dead, but his local knowledge is allowing him that is expected the contours on the road and never have to brake and he’s hauling.The custom motorcycles are found aspect of the El Solitario story. These Spaniards are definitely the vanguard of your new European movement that's combining motorcycles, art,louis vuitton borse, clothin Motorcycle lever g and events. They aren't embarrassed to be educated or sophisticated, nor to always be fascinated with beyond the stats of racing or perhaps the posturing of faux outlaw bikers. They manufacture and then sell products not everybody makes, even few thought they needed, like $500 selvedge denim riding overalls. They’re treading a great rope. They've already almost nothing competition, because they’re doing what you attempted to do: “something no one is.” That’s hugely commendable large enough . Motorcycle lever ir bikes or products flic Street Bike Levers k your switch or dead. Find out more about El Solitario and the BMW custom “Baula” inside February, 2013, issue.The extended El Solitario MC household is there.'>Rear take a look at La Sal del Diablo, the '69 Triumph T120R El Solitario boss David Borras raced at Bonneville.'>Front look at La Sal del Diablo in-action.'>El Sol shop dog.'>Welding Trimotoro's seat.'>Borras on his '58 Panhead.'>The textures of El Sol life.'>Paint collaboration with London artist Maxwell Paternoster.'>Trimotoro inside Spanish sunshine.'>Yamaha SR250-powered Winning Loser.'>Love pump: El Solitario principals David and Valeria.'>Front view of Baula, a 1969 BMW R75/5.'>Side look at Baula.'> -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: