Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> mgcf5dov-spun8

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: mgcf5dov-spun8 Répondre en citant

GRAND-AM: Taylor, Angelelli Win Detroit Street Fight
Wayne Taylor Racing's Jordan Taylor and Max Angelelli translated a pole train on Friday into victory in Saturday's Chevrolet GRAND-AM 200 at Belle Isle, helping lead a dominant day for those bow-tie on home soil, which scored wins in DP and GT.No. 10 Corvette DP pairing claimed their second Rolex Sports Car Series win of the year and took through the lead inside the Daytona Prototype championship, caused by a first-lap accident by way of the points-leading Chip Ganassi Racing Riley-BMW, which earned zero points right then and there.It turned out a reasonably uneventful race for Taylor, who slipped to second inside erearsetsarly stages before handing the Dallara-chassied machine to Angelelli for that run to the checkered. Quick pit work got an italian man , in charge, who took a 0.486-second win over the No. 5 Action Express Racing Corvehandle gripstte DP of Joao Barbosa and Christian Fittipaldi in second."It was definitely a challenging one also it was a true street course fight with people hitting us," said Taylor, who scored his second consecutive win on your streets of Detroit. Chevrolet claimed a 1-2 in DP and victory in GT, capping off the best Saturday for Automobile. (Photo: John Dagys) "We did not really have outright fastest car within the race. But we bSportBike Leversrought your vehicle in second additionally,motorcycle brake lever, the guys did [what they did] in every pit stop this season and i believe that's what more or less won us the race."Angelelli came under attack by last year's DP winner Barbosa inside the closing stages but were lag time AXR machine for all-important win in GM's local."I realized We were good through the corners he wasn't, this was Turns 3 and 7," Angelelli said. "I had good top speed and braking. It was subsequently really close in the earliest gear corners and also tight sections. He played fair knowning that obviously helped."The No. 2 Starworks Motorsport Riley-Ford of Ryan Dalziel and Alex Popow came home third, after arguably Popow's best career race, which saw the Venezuelan out front for 16 laps during his impressive opening stint. Dalziel together with the No. 42 Team Sahlen's Riley-BMW of Dane Cameron exchanged a final podium put in place the closing laps, in the Scot managing to look at position in the long run.The No. 90 Spirit of Daytona Racing Corvette DP of Richard Westbrook and Ricky Taylor completed the top-five, overcoming an incident which damaged the rear-end belonging to the Coyote-chassied machine.Saturday's two-hour sprint saw numerous incidents, such as a first-lap crash triggered by Guastavo Yacaman that tmotorcycle fairingsook out championship leader Memo Rojas together with the No. 60 Michael Shank Racing Riley-Ford of John Pew. On account of their DNF, Rojas and co-driver Scott Pruett have slipped to fourth in your championship, now trailing WTR's Taylor and Angelelli by 20 points.The absolutely no. 3 8Star Motorsports Corvette DP of Pedro Lamy also a break down heavy brush using the wall together with a lengthy yellow for barrier repairs, which setup a six-lap shootout towards the finish.Quick pit work and smart driving by both Robin Liddell and John Edwards saw Stevenson Motorsports take its third consecutive victory in GT.Edwards, typically tasked with completing the outlet stint, tookmotorcycle engine covers the absolutely no. 57 Camaro GT.R into a narrow 0.416-second attract no. 63 Scuderia Corsa Ferrari 458 Italia of Alessandro Balzan in second.The pole-sitting No. 61 AIM Autosport Ferrari of Max Papis and Jeff Segal completed the podium.As was the situation in DP, the second-placed car until the round of pit stops took in the lead following service, which gave the first sort open-wheel standout crucial track position for his closing stint. "Hats off and away to the Stevenson guys as they simply really got us while in the lead," Edwards said. "I think you possibly can see by way of the pressure I used to be getting at the finish, considerably more than simply shut off in second place, we probably wouldmotorcycle mufflersn't be sitting here speaking to you as winners. The guys have inked a fantastic job to give us three one after."Even earlier this week... people were asking what it's attending take on obtain third [win] as were dominating. I said we haven't been dominating nonetheless team's been perfect and still have made the perfect calls. I reckon we're set up to have a good fight for that championship later inside season."With their win, Liddell and Edwards have closed to within five points of championship leader Balzan heading towards the next round at Mid-Ohio by 50 percent weeks' time.GX saw the SpeedSource-run Visit Florida Racing Mazda6 score its second consecutive class win, with Joel Miller being accompanied by Tristan Nunez this weekend inside diesel-powered entry. The duo cruised into a one-lap victory in the No. 16 BGB Motorsports Porsmotorcycle exhaustche Cayman of Spencer Pumpelly and Dr. Jim Norman, which finished second."Unfortunately, I passed over for ones first Mazda win at Atlanta, although i was a student in [the American Le Mans Series rmotorcycle racing partsace] in Long Beach getting my first street course experience,” Nunez said. “I do think that helped for with this race. It's so best for my first pro win to get alongside Joel Miller."RESULTS: Chevrolet GRAND-AM 200 at Belle IslePHOTOS: Follow this John Dagys is SPEED.com’s Sportscar Racing Reporter, taking care of all major domestic and international championships. You can follow him on Twitter @johndagys or email him at
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: