Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> 1rzttyhr-spun7

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:52 pm    Sujet du message: 1rzttyhr-spun7 Répondre en citant

Villopoto Remains Undefeated
Photography courtesy Monster EnergyThere had not been mystery inside second 450 moto at Lakewood Saturday. Ryan Villopoto got past holeshot winner Justin Barcia early and cruised off to his fourth straight moto victory to undefeated and augment his early series lead. Ryan Dungey enjoyed a little tougher time constantly Barcia, but once he did he completed one additional ride finishing 2-2 for second overall. James Stewart recovered from his first moto crash and scored third in moto two on his Yoshimura Suzuki. Barcia was fourth and coordinated with his third in your first moto that had been good enough to earn third overall. Trey Canard finished fifth inside second moto, and fourth overall. Mike Alessi’s 6-6 earned him fifth overall.That it was a processional race following on from the 1st two laps. Barcia took early lead and held it for 3 laps, before Villopoto zipped past. Three laps later Dungey found this brief line around a turn and took over second. Two more laps and Stewart motored by Barcia thinking that was it, the finishing order was set.Trey Canard ran second at the first lap, but fell oh no- an eventual fifth. There seemed to be an excellent battle just away from top 5 between Mike Alessi, FIM Motocross regulars Clement Desalle and Kevin Strijbos, Dean Wilson and Tyla Rattray. The finished in that order and Alessi topped the audience in this particular moto along with in overall.While the gap from Villopoto to Dungey during the second moto was just 6.9 seconds, closest margin of victory up to date this coming year, the race was not ever showcased. Villopoto looked very comfortable controlling the race out of your front and really gave the impression to not put a wheel wrong inside second moto, this after the first moto that saw No. 2 make a wide variety of small errors.“I just kept pushing,” Villopoto said. “Ryan’s the actual rider who keeps pushing up to the finish. He keeps your body on its toes the main moto, whichever the gap is. Before you realize it he’ll be right standing on you in case you don’t watch it. It was actually good. I just kept pushing, seeking clean lines and have from the lappers without make any mistakes. It feels brilliant to own four straight moto wins. We’ll keep it going.”The ever positive Dungey kept his head up,louis vuitton borse, picking up a silver lining to some other defeat at the hands of Villopoto.“I feel much better where we’re at in comparison with the other day,” Dungey said. “Last week we have been a bit off trying to discover the setup slightly, you will find we sorts of took a whim and yes it worked. Brought home a fantastic setup and the adjustments in the second moto got better. There's no doubt that we’re transferring the most suitable direction. I lost all those things time there initially planning to get surrounding the boys from Honda and Villopoto pulled a gap. He was riding good. Incredibly more to keep it and closed a few things - cat and mouse. Overall it was the best day. These tracks are brutal as well as the level of competition is fast.”Stewart felt far better about continuing the container during the second moto.“That first moto must have been a knock-down, drag-out for all of us,” he explained. “It was tough I had been up to now back. “The second moto I didn’t purchase a great start either. We designed big ol’ change leading to a second moto. I became to give a shout out over Adam with Yoshimura Suzuki. We struggle that first moto, but he figured it for any second moto. I had to spend about Quarter-hour figure out how great he was, but he first got it.”Barcia said Lakewood was another weekend of gaining experience in the 450s.“I many userful stuff here today,” Barcia said. “Last week became a little tough, I wound up fifth overall, however nowadays located on the podium rocks !. My team did a great job today. The track was rough and my bike was working good. I’ve is now to go there [to Tennessee next week] and keep my starts going. Starts are so incredibly the answer to amassed with those fast guys.”Going into Tennessee next Saturday Villopoto takes the lead that has a perfect score of 100 points. Dungey is hanging tough with four straight runner-up finishes and it has 88 points. Barcia and Canard are tied for third with 70 points each. Already it’s giving the impression of a Villopoto vs. Dungey championship battle. Great when will Dungey progress to challenge the championship leader?Lakewood 450 Overall results1 2 Ryan Villopoto Seattle,borse louis vuitton, WA Kawasaki KX 450F 1-1 2 1 Ryan Dungey Belle Plaine, MN KTM 450 SX-F FE 2-2 3 51 Justin Barcia Pinetta, FL Honda CRF450R 3-4 4 41 Trey Canard Oklahoma City, OK Honda CRF450R 4-5 5 800 Mike Alessi Canoga Park, CA Suzuki RMZ 450 6-6 6 925 Clement Desalle Suzuki RMZ 450 5-7 7 7 James Stewart Jr. Suzuki RMZ 450 15-3 8 28 Tyla Rattray Wildomar, CA Kawasaki KX 450F 7-10 9 922 Kevin Strijbos Suzuki RMZ 450 10-8 10 15 Dean Wilson Wesley Chapel,Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale, FL Kawasaki KX 450F 11-9 Standings after two of 12 rounds1 2 Ryan Villopoto Seattle, WA 100 2 1 Ryan Dungey Belle Plaine,Sportbike lever, MN 88 3 51 Justin Barcia Pinetta, FL 70 4 41 Trey Canard Oklahoma City, OK 70 5 7 James Stewart Jr. 66 6 800 Mike Alessi Canoga Park, CA 54 7 28 Tyla Rattray Wildomar, CA 49 8 35 Ryan Sipes Elizabethtown, KY 37 9 46 Weston Peick Wildomar, CA 36 10 29 Andrew Short Smithville, TX 34
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: