Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> heavy braking and directional changes

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: heavy braking and directional changes Répondre en citant

2013 BMW HP4 &#8211,Borse Gucci Outlet; Riding Impression Semi-active suspension helps bump the ride-by-wire S1000RR one stage further.
You can’t have your cake and eat it, too. That’s whatever was thinking while i stood in pit lane from the Jerez Circuit watching the gentle morning light illuminate this holy land of motorcycle roadracing and also the beautiful new paint and bodywork on BMW’s S1000RR-based HP4. Here’s what i'm saying motorcycle brake lever : The handling deparately needed for fast lap times along the track fights ride quality sought after by street riders such as the tides. The things that work in your case may not improve others, and what, exactly, works for you, anyway?Since the HP4’s racy livery evokes a special emotion than BMW’s more conservative traditional look, I didn’t within the long trek to Spain for bold new graphics. Indeed, this specific day was supposed to be about performance: 193 claimed horsepower, 372 pounds dry, updated Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), Race ABS, launch control and—hey, what’s this?—Dynamic Damping Control (DDC).Since i settled into your saddle, the jewelry-like finish of this adjustable levers and footpegs caught my attention. Unfortunately, I didn’t have much period to give some thought to ergonomics. Almost immediately, with little instruction, BMW unleashed 40 journalists of varying abilities onto this fast, flowing circuit—a sure recipe for disaster. “I hop Motorcycle lever e BMW brought enough spare parts,” I said along with a chuckle.I accelerated down pit lane on the rear wheel, the HP4’s brute torque immediately evident. But big power doesn’t always correlate with fast lap times. After i rode the conventional S1000RR at Miller Motorsports Park trapped on tape (“Superbikes 2012”), big throttle openings produced a feeling of time-warp speed, but a brief lap required plenty of physical exercise. Please enable Javascript to take this video That’s incorrect when using the HP4. This improved 999cc inline-Four doesn’t find that the majority of how heavy it is is carried within the gas tank, so directional changes are generally easier, the chassis settles quickly with the apex within the corner when i might begin business immediately. Adding speed with each curve, I remarked that your initial supple stree Motorcycle racing parts t feel appeared to be seamlessly replaced by confidence-inspiring support, stability and accuracy. Hello, Dynamic Damping Control. Nice in order to satisfy you.Using throttle position,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, wheel speeds and suspension movement, DDC adjusts every 10 milliseconds to rider input and road conditions, increasing damping duri SportBike Levers ng acceleration,Borse Gucci, heavy braking and directional changes, and softening the blow in other critical areas, for example full lean, to extend edge grip.After my first track session, a BMW tech required with the why people love a digital dash display. Manipu Motorcycle lever lating 14 numbers of DDC fork control and 14 numbers of rebound/compression adjustments relating to the shock proved clutch and brake levers for being quite intuitive. Exactly the same tech also introduced me to DTC’s four riding modes—Rain, Sport, Race and high-performance Slick mode which consists of 14 degrees of fully adjustable traction control. All modes retain full peak engine power. Impressive.After my education, I followed chief chassis engineer Ralf Schwickerath back into the track, anf the quickly left me in their vapors. Engineers ride? Yeah,Gucci Borse, like really ride! I took time to sit in over the traction control and stiffer suspension settings, and, as my lap times improved, my grin begin to widen. With DTC reduced, I had been able to find a corner Pirelli hung out and sliding whilst the front tire barely maintained its connection with the asphalt. Wheelie control disengages under a 30 quantities of lean, releasing a complete fury of this 193 ponies. Utilizing the quick shifter, I got competent to grab gears with machine-gun repetition and carry the wheel up Jerez’s front straight.[ A purpose of HP4 is usually to attract the free-spending owner who has got been intrigued in the last by other manufacturers' lot of sophisticated sportbike accessories. Competition Package adjustable foot controls, a light-weight titanium exhaust system, a numbered top triple-clamp and carbon-fiber trim pieces complement standard features like Dynamic Damping Control. MSRP ranges from $19,990 to $24,995. ]Braking is handled by robust Brembo Monobloc calipers and floating 320mm rotors. Whether I pulled very trying to the leading brake lever, ABS only allowed the spine tire to have the carpet for just a split second. Trail braking into corners, I could possibly think the lever fluctuate lower braking power to be the front tire lost grip on your edge of the tire. Inspite of every single piece of its forgiving details, ABS fails to deliver just shy of maximum stopping power; the lever becomes soft and doesn’t let a last-ditch overtaking effort. Circulating the track in my closing lap, power-sliding at nearly full lean with wide-open throttle, I marveled at how incredibly forgiving this machine is. Okay,Gucci Outlet, initial throttle response introduces too much power, with all the rush of torque at full lean working against available side grip and rider confidence. Nonetheless, with the sun hanging decreased the sky, this dream track day came to an end with out using single mishap—far in immediate need of the carnage I predicted. So, yes, it's possible to have your cake and eat it, too.2013 BMW HP4 - action right-side view'>2013 BMW HP4 - action 3/4 view'>2013 BMW HP4 - adjustable foot controls'>2013 BMW HP4 - digital da adjustable lever sh display'>2013 BMW HP4 - lightweight titanium exhaust system'>2013 BMW HP4 - numbered top triple-clamp and carbon-fiber trim'>2013 BMW HP4 - Dynamic Damping Control spring travel sensor'>2 Street Bike Levers 013 BMW HP4 - action rear view'> -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: