Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Papotages divers -> cvvvnul4-spun7

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 3:57 pm    Sujet du message: cvvvnul4-spun7 Répondre en citant

Vemar VRX9 Off-Road Helmet Review
The choices for that helmet are plenty of today, and then the common general is almost always to keep to everything you know. You will find Shoei guys, Arai guys and Bell Guys; you don’t come across many Vemar guys. It isn't the primary name you think of when considering a lid, and that is exactly maybe the biggest hurdle an italian man , manufacturer ought to overcome in the U.S. market. With it’s newly released VRX9 off-road helmet, Vemar should attract a different legi brake clutch levers on of fans. The Vemar VRX9 Off-Road Helmet is usually a top-of-the-mark offering that incorporates each of the features expected inside of a helmet that begins at $375 for paintable versions and $495 with graphics. Vemar even provides a glow through the motorcycle brake lever dark version, dubbed Night Vision, which may are priced at $550. Motorcycle racing parts It is actually DOT approved, and meets ECE 22.05 standards. There isn't a Snell rating. We'll permit you decide regardless if that may be crucial for you to you, because there continues to be much debate about which testing standard is way better. Personally, Relating to no qualms about wearing head gear using an ECE 22.05 rating. Your first move you see regarding the VRX9 will be unbelievably transportable achieved by its carbon fiber/Kevlar/fiberglass blend shell. A size medium tips the scales at just 2.7 pounds; that’s ¾ of the pound fewer than examples of the very popular high-end helmets. In the double density high-impact EPS shell handles the dispersion of their time inside an impact. Within the EPs foam undoubtedly are a removable and washable liners look pads like for example most helmets as of late. The liner is produced from a technical fiber which can be treated against odor, fungus and bacteria. This may cause to have a cleaner environment on your scalp. Vemar claims the VRX9 is about the most vented off-road helmets in the marketplace having its exclusive “Vemar Klima” ventilations system.We countedno fewer than 17 ports to channel air from your shell to chill. After nearly a year of testing the VRX9,Louis Vuitton Sito Ufficiale, I have to say I’m impressed this particular helmet. The mid-oval shape fit my head nicely, also,louis vuitton borse, the interior is plush though not bulky. The ventilation does work well, of course, if you ride in frigid temps for this states history a major problem given that the air readily moves even so the lid. The feather-light feel has won me over, having said that i was always slightly skeptical of this amount of protection it afforded. Who was until a racing lever week ago when I were built with a massi clutch and brake levers ve crash at our 2013 2-Stoke 250 Shootout. My head contacted while using the front brake ca motorcycle clutch liper belonging to the 2013 Beta 250 RR with enough force to break into the paint and covering on the Vemar. My cranium suffered no nasty effects in spite of the trouble for the VRX9, and I wish I could say the same through-out my figure. The Vemar VRX9 i adjustable levers s an awesome choice for those buying top-of-the-line helmet. Don’t be put off by the void of notoriety; try one on and share it a great shake. You may be surprised and become a Vemar fan. Are you aware that me, I’m could be interested to replace my damaged VRX9 along with a fresh one, perhaps through the out of this world glow after dark Night Vision seeing that the temps are risin Motorcycle lever g and day time trail rides are beckoning.The Vemar VRX9 Helmet is availableat Motorcycle-Superstore.com.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Papotages divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: